Hello scrapbooking world... Ive been making scrapbooks since a teenager. I use to just add stickers, jam pictures on a page and be done with it. Since my first couple years I have gotten better. My favorite item to use? Glitter. Anything at all that blings, sparkles, or shines is my favorite. I have now since joining this site, now I have opened my view on scrapbooking much to my DH dismay, hehe. I love the washis, the new papers, and just the clutter of a layout! I love this site along with the gallery and seeing all the great ideas!
How long scrapping: 2002ish
I am a paper scrapper
Favorite Subject: my kiddos
Favorite Themes: family
1. Paper, Digital or Hybrid - PAPER
2. What size layouts do you normally scrap?.. 12x12
3. Do you do Project Life? No but I do use their items in my regular scraping..
4. Do you rubber stamp? not usually
5. Do you make altered items? If so, what kind? Nope unless its kid friendly and me and the kids do it together.
6. Do you make cards? No but was looking into it..
7. Favorite Colors to scrap with? BLUES! and whites
8. Favorite Companies/Designers? Heidi Swapp, Bo Bunnie, Doddle Bug, Ranger
9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? kids, daily life, holidays
10. Favorite Products? GLITTER, pattern paper, bling
11. Is there anything you won't use? eyelets,
12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers? Since I don't go buy company names when I shop, I kinda just look at what I want and go from there. Its not that I don't like them its just whatever they have I'm not into and that's Basic Gray...
13. Least Favorite Subject to Scrap? nothing off the top of my head.
14. Colors you normally don't use? Not a big green person, will use it just not a preference.
15. Do you handwrite journaling? Computer journal? Hand
16. What type of adhesive do you use most? Is there any you won't use? I love glue dots for photos, and I use all sorts of glue on all my projects, but my one favorite adhesive I absolutely need? My glue pen. I use it for my glitter and anything small. It is used on 98% of all my LO
17. Do you have a "big box" (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, JoAnn's, Archivers) close by? Yes Michaels and JoAnns
18. Are there items that you love that ACOT doesn't carry? Not that I noticed
19. Do you have any "tools" - Cricut, Silhouette, Slice, Sizzix? Bind It All? Sew Easy? Finally got my Cameo!!
20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't? SewEasy and embossing
21. Do you use glitter? YES! All and any, loose, washi tape, bling, all of it!
22. Do you use bling? Heck YA!
23. Do you use washi tape? Sometimes, I am new to it, and havnt found my kink in it yet.
24. Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping? If so, what are some items you like? ephemera
25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use? Thins? Tim Holtz, etc? Got my cameo
26. Do you use stencils? Yes for the mists but I'm still a work in progress with them.
27. What type of trimmer do you use? need to buy one.
28. Do you use embossing folders? No havnt learned
29. Do you heat emboss? Nope not yet!
|Screenname:||KrazSparkle||Gallery Submissions: 181 View My Gallery|
|Location:||Pittsburgh, PA||Gallery Comments: 969|
|Display Name:||KrazSparkle||Articles: 0|
|Birthday:||May 11, 1986||Forum Posts: 544 View My Posts|
|Product Reviews: 60 View My Product Reviews|
|View My Wishlist|