Goodreads.com

A place to talk about books! [Public]

Moderator: scrapperqueen

Re: Goodreads.com

Postby JulieB » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:44 pm

I'm on there, too - I think just as Julie Bullock. I enjoy using it especially to keep track of books I find that I want to read. I often forget to update it, though.
Julie Bullock

JulieB
Digital Designers

Postby scrappinchar » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:00 pm

This looks rally good. I am going to recommend this to my dh. He loves to read.

scrappinchar
Cherry Tart

Postby croppinmama » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:00 pm

I have been using Goodreads more since I got the app for my phone. It's so convenient.

croppinmama
Cherry Cola

Layouts: 350

Postby scrappin65 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:34 pm

I am on Goodreads too:)   If anyone can recommend some good books with a beach /seaside setting, I would greatly appreciate it:)
Cara Shaffer

scrappin65
Cherry Tart

Postby croppinmama » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:45 am

Hi Cara I just loved The Beach House by Jane Green. It was good. 

croppinmama
Cherry Cola

Layouts: 350

Postby Shutterbug » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:27 pm

Thanks. I will have to check it out.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict

Layouts: 436

Postby jan509 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:50 pm

I'm on Goodreads and have been for years. If you want to add me:
https://www.goodreads.com/friend/i?i=LT ... AxOTc6Mzcw

Jan

jan509
Cherry Blossom

Layouts: 908

Postby ratgirl » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:29 pm

I know this is an old thread, but just in case anyone else is interested in Goodreads in 2016, I love it and would love to have more friends here link up to me. I love to see what everyone is reading and my favorite...I'd love to read your book reviews. :) I've been reading some crafting books lately, too. Anyone else review those? I like all kinds of books, but especially cozy mysteries, literary fiction, animal behavior, true crime, and history/biographies of historical figures. If it's okay, I might look up some of the you who previously posted on this thread, see what you guys like to read, too. :) Any other avid readers out there? Goodreads people? :)

ratgirl
Cherry Berry

Layouts: 46

Postby Scrap Bug » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:49 pm

ratgirl wrote:I know this is an old thread, but just in case anyone else is interested in Goodreads in 2016, I love it and would love to have more friends here link up to me. I love to see what everyone is reading and my favorite...I'd love to read your book reviews. :) I've been reading some crafting books lately, too. Anyone else review those? I like all kinds of books, but especially cozy mysteries, literary fiction, animal behavior, true crime, and history/biographies of historical figures. If it's okay, I might look up some of the you who previously posted on this thread, see what you guys like to read, too. :) Any other avid readers out there? Goodreads people? :)

I'm an avid reader, I read a LOT.  The only thing is that I forget to post on Goodreads.  I was good about it for a while and then just stopped.  I was thinking about this just  the other day how I wish I would have remembered to keep up with them because I have read a lot of books.  You can look me up, just be forewarned that I haven't kept up with it at all.  I might try and do a review here or there as I remember them IF I can remember.
Melissa

Scrap Bug
Cherry Bomb

Layouts: 194

Postby ratgirl » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:29 am

It suddenly occurred to me that I don't know how to look anybody up on Goodreads. :) I mean a couple of people left their i.d.'s or links to their Goodreads pages, but most didn't, including me. So here's a link to my page here

Just let me know you're from the ACOT message boards, if you don't mind. Thanks!

ratgirl
Cherry Berry

Layouts: 46

Postby beachlover » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:39 am

I have an account there but have not gotten on in a while since I have not had as much time to read but will try to make a point of catching up!  I read more in the winter so hopefully...
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!

view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

beachlover
Chatty Cherry

Layouts: 991

Previous

Return to Book Nook

Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options

Chat