Lightroom Class

Let's talk photography! [Public]

Moderator: mamasteng

Lightroom Class

Postby Kim2002 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Does anyone here use Lightroom for editing and cataloging photos? I am in the process of taking an online class that I think is really awesome. So thorough and I'm learning a lot. The class is called Lightroom Down & Dirty and it is taught by Kylie Banks of Phaunt. She offers other workshops too (for Photoshop). If you want more info, you can check out her site here: http://www.photoshopnaked.com/

Anyway, the LR class is self-guided through a series of videos. She has the video links posted in a private forum and we can chat there, ask questions, show samples of our progress, etc. Best investment I've made in a long time.
Kim Hill, Owner & Designer, CG Essentials
Owner, Resources 4 Photographers **photographer tools sold exclusively through A Cherry on Top**
Find me on Facebook

Kim2002
Digital Designers

Layouts: 192

Re: Lightroom Class

Postby scraptag » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:34 am

Oh thanks, I bought lr3 a while back but have no clue how to use it. And I'm so slow, I'm just learning all these cool things you can do with pse! So lame, I know :-D

scraptag
Cherry Cola

Layouts: 567

Postby Kim2002 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:45 am

I've actually been using LR since it first came out but I have learned soooo much in just the first two lessons (setup, organizing, tagging, etc.) that I can't wait to dive into the next lesson.
Kim Hill, Owner & Designer, CG Essentials
Owner, Resources 4 Photographers **photographer tools sold exclusively through A Cherry on Top**
Find me on Facebook

Kim2002
Digital Designers

Layouts: 192

Postby JanetM » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:11 am

Thanks for pointing this out.

JanetM
Sweet Cherry Pie

Layouts: 343

Postby -Shannon- » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:53 am

I use Lightroom and it is incredibly helpful since I shoot weddings. Great editing tool.
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

-Shannon-
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Layouts: 148

Postby nun69 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:58 pm

I wish I had the extra $$$ to take this class.....but I have LR and have read alot online, but am still learning....
~Angie~

nun69
Cherry Jubilee

Layouts: 1549

Return to Picture This!!

Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options

Chat