Save 15% off the REGULAR price of all products + HALF OFF Shipping. Click here to find out more

JUNE 2017 Thank You's

[Public]

Moderator: Monroe1218

JUNE 2017 Thank You's

Postby Monroe1218 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:25 am

Please post your thank you's for June here!
Rebecca
Visit my blog at: www.reallifemoments.wordpress.com

Monroe1218
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Layouts: 18

Re: JUNE 2017 Thank You's

Postby Art_Teacher » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:35 am

Thank you to my SS for the awesome package.  Not sure if it was May or June, but I got it on Saturday! :)  Gorgeous papers and embellies from my wish list.  Thanks so much!
Laura

Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict

Layouts: 1540

Postby joannie » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:25 pm

Thanks so much SS!!! I cannot wait to use this stamp and the cute paper pad!!!  LOVE IT!!! 

joannie
Cherry Jubilee

Layouts: 1090

Postby SherrieLynne » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:22 pm

Secret Sister I received a package from ACOT. I think they sent me someone else's package. On the packaging list it said you had ordered Doodlebug Yankee stickers and paper. They sent 2 element sticker sheets from Photo Play, 4 of the Beach Ball paper from Photo Play, 2 of the Confetti Photo Play Paper, 4 Weekends Adventure Picnic Paper from Bo Bunny and 4 Weekends Adventure from Bo Bunny, 2 sticker sheets from Weekend Adventure and Doodlebug icon school sticker sheet. I sent them an email to let them know.  Hopefully they will fix the mistake.

SherrieLynne
Cherry Bomb

Layouts: 540

Postby SherrieLynne » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:15 pm

Secret Sister I received the package from ACOT with the Yankee Doodle Doodlebug today. Love the pattern paper, 6x6 paper pad, odds and ends die cuts and mini doodle pops. I LOVE everything you sent. Thank You So Much Secret Sister You Are AWESOME!!! Hugs, SherrieLynne

SherrieLynne
Cherry Bomb

Layouts: 540

Postby Monroe1218 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:27 am

Thank you to my secret sister for the fun June package!  I just received it as it was accidentally delivered to my neighbor, who has been on vacation.  She picked up her mail and had my package!  I'm looking forward to playing with all the fun summery papers!!
Rebecca
Visit my blog at: www.reallifemoments.wordpress.com

Monroe1218
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Layouts: 18

Postby Christi S. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:30 pm

Hi Secret Sister!  Thank you for the stencils!  Your timing is great, because I am just learning how to use stencils with my gelatos.  I cannot wait to try them.

Sorry for the delay in my thank you - my mail was held up AGAIN.

Christi 
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

Christi S.
Sweet Cherry Pie

Layouts: 1289

Postby anazelia » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:10 am

Thank you secret sister for you June package.  She sent me pearls, adhesive rivets and some buttons.  Love them all.

anazelia
Cherry Cola

Layouts: 787

Postby beachlover » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:49 am

Thank you SS for my Nuvo Drop bundle, Heartfelt washi aDaydreamer wooden embellies.  Love everything!  And hope July brings you nothing but fun, sun and relaxation!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!

view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

beachlover
Chatty Cherry

Layouts: 1002

Postby ratgirl » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:40 pm

This thank you is late, not because of my Secret Sister, but because I was in really awful shape throughout June. One of my meds wasn't playing well with the others and it led to a full month at 8-10 on the pain scale, including nearly a full week at at solid 10. Ugh. Needless to say, little got done. So I'm scrambling now to put things back in order again. 

Anyway, THANK YOU a ton for the super cool set of glow-in-the-dark Nuvos. I can't wait to play with them as soon as I get my life back in order. Or maybe before then. I'm not sure I can wait that long. ;) Thank you thank you thank you!!! :)

ratgirl
Cherry Berry

Layouts: 46

Postby Sandi0805 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:26 pm

Today was my lucky day.  I got 3 happy mails and one of them was from my secret sister.  The other two were things I had ordered online.  Wow, secret sister I love your yellow theme this month.  I got the sweetest note and a box with lots of new goodies in it.  I got some candy that was in yellow paper to keep with the theme.  I also got  burlap flowers, a marker, reinker and nuvo mousse all in the yellow theme.  Here's pics of my new goodies:

Secret Sister, I can't thank you enough for how wonderful you are to me.  I am going to a crop next weekend and I think I have a layout planned that I can use the flowers on.  Happy summer to you.

Sandi0805
Cherry Jubilee

Layouts: 1323

Postby emmapaige » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:55 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I've wanted those Maggie Holmes Oasis stamps forever!  Love the silver Nuvo and sweet hearts/stars washi, too. 

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

emmapaige
Cherry Cropper

Layouts: 707

Postby emmapaige » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:56 am

emmapaige wrote:Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I've wanted those Maggie Holmes Oasis stamps forever!  Love the silver Nuvo and sweet hearts/stars washi, too. 

Opps - I was confused.  This was for the July envie.  There was a hold up in me getting my June envie and as soon as I receive, I'll thank my SS!!  
** Chris **

emmapaige
Cherry Cropper

Postby emmapaige » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:35 pm

I finally received my June SS package.  Thank you so much for the pretty AC 6x6 pad, the woodgrain washi tape and the pink lemonade sequin pack.  I love them all!! 
** Chris **

emmapaige
Cherry Cropper

Return to Secret Sister

Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options

Chat