He's gonna be 18... and homeless.

SNOX's secrets! [Public]

Moderator: MOM2SNOX

He's gonna be 18... and homeless.

Postby MOM2SNOX » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Well, in exactly one week A will be 18 and considered an adult. And on his own.
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top

Layouts: 139

Re: He's gonna be 18... and homeless.

Postby gonecamping » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Any ideas on what he plans on doing? On a side note, I may be in your neck of the woods the middle part of Feb. Maybe we should have lunch.
***Tanya***

gonecamping
Cherry Garcia

Layouts: 129

Postby MOM2SNOX » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:48 pm

Actually at the moment he's been as good as gold. Cleaning the house, doing chores without being asked.... I'm sure he's getting nervous too. He doesn't have any definitive plans but still tells me daily that he "has friends" that will put him up if needed. Well, it's needed! LOL!

gonecamping wrote:On a side note, I may be in your neck of the woods the middle part of Feb. Maybe we should have lunch.

That sounds good! Send me a PM when you get closer to the date and I'll be sure to leave an open spot on the calendar! We'll exchange cell numbers and I'll show you around B-town :P

MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top

Postby gonecamping » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:29 pm

When I met my dh he was stationed on the Camden there in Bremerton. How long have you lived there? There was a bar called the Night Shift and another one called Bernie's (I think). My dh calls the guy who owned those bars Uncle B. LOL. He goes there a couple times a year to visit him usually when I am away on a crop weekend. . I think I am going to tag along this time so I can see my nephew. I will let you know closer to the date when it will be.

[quote="MOM2SNOX"]Actually at the moment he's been as good as gold. Cleaning the house, doing chores without being asked.... I'm sure he's getting nervous too. He doesn't have any definitive plans but still tells me daily that he "has friends" that will put him up if needed. Well, it's needed! LOL!

I understand about that! Kyle moved out a few months back, just couldn't handle the rules here ect.. He is moving back in a couple weeks. He has grown up alot and has done alot of changing. I think it will be good when he comes back. And he is going to be paying rent! Maybe this will be a really good thing for your son. If anything it will teach him to grow up!
***Tanya***

gonecamping
Cherry Garcia

Layouts: 129

Postby MOM2SNOX » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Wow... so much has happened since then!

MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top

Return to SNOX's hideout!

Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options

Chat