Click Here to view our Autumn Collections

Cards for Jackson

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Cards for Jackson

Postby Shutterbug » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:02 pm

These is a message from a father that has gone viral.  His son Jackson who is 7 was bullied at school.  Jackson  Treacher Collins Syndrome.  They have attached an address to send this young boy a card.  I wanted to share this if anyone wants to send a card and remind him he is loved and people care.Lets help Jackson know he is loved and people care. This breaks my heart. Take a few minutes and send him a card. Here is the address...

http://kfor.com/2017/09/18/dad-behind-viral-post-wants-parents-to-feel-my-heartbreak-after-son-is-bullied-called-a-monster-at-school/
Jackson
P.O. Bpx 1653
Idaho Falls, Idaho

Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict

Layouts: 436

Re: Cards for Jackson

Postby Tammey » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:15 pm

How horrible that a precious child has been bullied so much that he wants to die.  I can not fathom how people can be so cruel. They say children learn what they live...I think some parents need a lesson in kindness. I will make a card and send it to Jackson asap.

Tammey
Cherry Bing

Layouts: 617

Postby sweetsour » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:18 pm

kids can be so cruel, and the parents are either responsible for the behaviour or might not even know what their ikds are doing...   either way i\ve got tears right now reading the story and i hope the kids that "want to be his friend and protect him" will follow thru,  I will send a card and i am sure lots of other cherries will too
 Karrie

sweetsour
Wild Cherry

Layouts: 738

Postby Shutterbug » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:35 pm

tmp718 wrote:How horrible that a precious child has been bullied so much that he wants to die.  I can not fathom how people can be so cruel. They say children learn what they live...I think some parents need a lesson in kindness. I will make a card and send it to Jackson asap.

Thanks for being willing to send him a card.   I know this made me so mad.  I know how much I was teased by the kids at school when I was a kid. IT hurt so much an I carried it with me for so many years. Then it was not called Bullying not sure what the called it them.  
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict

Layouts: 436

Return to General Talk

Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options

Chat