Spring has sprung...

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Spring has sprung...

Postby blbabe1234 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:50 pm

...in South Texas! Not so much today (cloudy, rainy and 70 degrees), but on Sunday, we had 84 degrees with tons of sunshine! It was gorgeous! And the pups had a blast! More like Jazzy had a blast. She stole the show when when we pulled the pools out!

You can tell how much fun she was having!

~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Layouts: 2651

Re: Spring has sprung...

Postby DN in MN » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:09 pm

We just had a winter storm come through and gained 6" of snow, lol :)  Awesome you could get out the pool for the pups to play!

2018 Goal ~ 50 layouts    Completed 31 layouts and 2 cards 

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper

Layouts: 106

Postby mgehrke » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:33 pm

Yep what Deanna said except we got more ice then snow. I'm south of her.

Is this the first time for the pool with the girls? I've been so out of touch I wasn't sure if you got them in the water when you brought them home or not. I totally am in love with your pictures 
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 53, 31 and 25) lol. And now a Grandma to Orahn.

mgehrke
Wild Cherry

Layouts: 1251

Postby Linda S. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:34 pm

DN in MN wrote:We just had a winter storm come through and gained 6" of snow, lol :)  Awesome you could get out the pool for the pups to play!

We got that winter storm too! We got plowed this afternoon and shoveled what couldn't be plowed. LOL!  Looks warm there and the pups are having fun!  

Linda S.
Sweet Cherry Pie

Layouts: 399

Postby CarrieG » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:45 pm

cute!  we were pushing 80 the last couple days...today it was 67 at 10:30 am and then dropped to 45 in a matter of minutes!  it is now 34 out and they are predicting frozen rain off and on the next couple of days.....

CarrieG
Cherry Cola

Layouts: 881

Postby blfonty » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:49 pm

Love the pics with the pups playing in the pool. Our weather was sunny and warm today - in the 80's. Sorry MN got another snow storm but Spring is coming so keep warm inside for now. Did anyone scrap today?
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie               

blfonty
Cherry Garcia

Layouts: 512

Postby Deanna13 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:13 am

aawww....how cute they are, Brandy! 

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish

Deanna13
Cherry Delight

Layouts: 2448

Postby blbabe1234 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:50 am

mgehrke wrote:Yep what Deanna said except we got more ice then snow. I'm south of her.

Is this the first time for the pool with the girls? I've been so out of touch I wasn't sure if you got them in the water when you brought them home or not. I totally am in love with your pictures 

Its the first time this year, but they became pool pups 2 weeks after we adopted them.

I have pics in my Gallery.

The original post can be found here
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Postby blbabe1234 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:58 am

CarrieG wrote:cute!  we were pushing 80 the last couple days...today it was 67 at 10:30 am and then dropped to 45 in a matter of minutes!  it is now 34 out and they are predicting frozen rain off and on the next couple of days.....

Yuk! You stay safe. That front that is giving you frigid temps is gonna be here tonight and tomorrow we will be in the 50's all day with rain and wind. BOOooo!!
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Postby sherelm » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:58 am

I just hope Dolly loves the pool.  My sister, where I'm moving to, has a large heated inground pool.  So far we've had one dog that liked it enough to get on a foam raft and float on it, and another one that refused to get out, and would watch the pool guys open it each year, bouncing her butt on the floor inside the sliding glass door to keep her from jumping in.  But Scully would never have any of it, to the point that she'd give you that look if you mentioned the pool.  She would stay inside if she thought she was going to get put in.  So I'm so hoping Dolly loves it like Jasmine! Time will tell!

sherelm
Cherry Jubilee

Layouts: 517

Postby suewho372 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:57 am

Oooo !!! Such sweet photos! I’m glad they are all having fun!!
it bas not made it to us.... we are at 35 and pouring!!!
Susan

Check out my blog:  http://suewho372.wordpress.com

suewho372
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Layouts: 688

Postby Berta R. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:29 pm

Our weather is back and forth...cold one week, warm the next.    Love those photos, Brandy...too cute!!    
***Berta***

Berta R.
Cherry Bing

Layouts: 443

Postby lissahope26 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:41 pm

Spring has sprung here...along with the bugs and grass.  I’m headed out to mow right now. 
Melissa H.

lissahope26
Sweet Cherry Pie

Layouts: 565

Postby blbabe1234 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:39 pm

lissahope26 wrote:Spring has sprung here...along with the bugs and grass.  I’m headed out to mow right now. 

Yeah, our yard is green too!
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Postby sdwhru » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:47 pm

Looks like such fun!  Like some of the others we have had winter weather blow it; was 65 at 8 yesterday morning; dropped more than 40 degrees in an hour; I had to scrap ice/sleet of the cars so we could get home yesterday.  More is on the way today so I'm working from home.

sdwhru
Cherry Cropper

Layouts: 332

Postby blbabe1234 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:30 pm

sdwhru wrote:Looks like such fun!  Like some of the others we have had winter weather blow it; was 65 at 8 yesterday morning; dropped more than 40 degrees in an hour; I had to scrap ice/sleet of the cars so we could get home yesterday.  More is on the way today so I'm working from home.

Glad you're home already so you don't have to drive home in that mess
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Return to General Talk

Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options

Chat