MARCH GD CHALLENGE #1 numbers

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Re: MARCH GD CHALLENGE #1 numbers

Postby kate W. » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:18 pm

I am working on this challenge right now and needed to make sure I wasn't breaking any rules. When you say embellies, do shapes I have punched out of the pp I used on my LO  count towards that number? What about 3x4 cards? Oh, and is washi considered an embellishment? Thanks! 
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

kate W.
Sweet Cherry Pie

Layouts: 122

Postby joannie » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:41 am

ScrapHappyKatie wrote:I am working on this challenge right now and needed to make sure I wasn't breaking any rules. When you say embellies, do shapes I have punched out of the pp I used on my LO  count towards that number? What about 3x4 cards? Oh, and is washi considered an embellishment? Thanks! 

I think the punchies, 3x4 cards, and the washi are all embellies!

joannie
Cherry Cropper

Layouts: 1059

Postby kate W. » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:49 pm

joannie wrote:
ScrapHappyKatie wrote:I am working on this challenge right now and needed to make sure I wasn't breaking any rules. When you say embellies, do shapes I have punched out of the pp I used on my LO  count towards that number? What about 3x4 cards? Oh, and is washi considered an embellishment? Thanks! 

I think the punchies, 3x4 cards, and the washi are all embellies!

Thanks!  That will change my count a bit so might have to do a little bit of changing on my LO. Didn't want to break the rules

2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

kate W.
Sweet Cherry Pie

Postby blfonty » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:58 pm

Here's my layout "SELFIE - mom & me" using the numbers: 2-photos; 3-embellies (arrow sticker, veneer camera and heart with twine); 4-journaling strips; and 6 different PPs. Thanks for the challenge!

blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie
  ***Cherry Bomb***

blfonty
Cherry Bomb

Layouts: 439

Postby MickeyM » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:32 pm

Here is mine:
2 - photos
2 patterned papers
4 - embellishments (die cut, stamps, sticker, and wood veneer)
6 - lines of journaling

MickeyM
Cherry Blossom

Layouts: 327

Postby joannie » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:12 pm

MickeyM wrote:Here is mine:
2 - photos
2 patterned papers
4 - embellishments (die cut, stamps, sticker, and wood veneer)
6 - lines of journaling

Wonderful job using the list of supplies!! He really looks good on the drums! 

joannie
Cherry Cropper

Postby joannie » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:03 am

Katheder wrote:Here's my page!  I have 2 photos, 3 different embellishments (brads, buttons, and twine), 4 lines of journaling, and 6 different patterned papers (I LOVE patterned papers)!  Although I have to tell you that I photo'd and uploaded this page earlier this week, and then realized that I only had ONE photo....so had to take it down and add the second photo.  Silly me!  Thanks for a fun challenge!

I would never had guessed that the 2nd photo was an after thought!!! This is gorgeous!!

joannie
Cherry Cropper

Postby joannie » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:14 am

blfonty wrote:Here's my layout "SELFIE - mom & me" using the numbers: 2-photos; 3-embellies (arrow sticker, veneer camera and heart with twine); 4-journaling strips; and 6 different PPs. Thanks for the challenge!

And we were just talking about "selfies" on Friday!!!! LOVE this page! The pp's and embellies are awesome!! 

joannie
Cherry Cropper

Postby kate W. » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:41 pm

Here is my submission. I did 2 photos, 3 patterned papers, 4 lines of journaling and 6 different types of embellies-Bo Bunny Noteworthy Die-cut hearts, enamel dots, Bo Bunny buttons, Heidi Swapp arrow sticker, Jolees moustache on a stick, Bo Bunny You & Me chipboard. I also took advantage of the freebies-black Cardstock, journaling spot and title.

2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

kate W.
Sweet Cherry Pie

Postby joannie » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:45 pm

ScrapHappyKatie wrote:Here is my submission. I did 2 photos, 3 patterned papers, 4 lines of journaling and 6 different types of embellies-Bo Bunny Noteworthy Die-cut hearts, enamel dots, Bo Bunny buttons, Heidi Swapp arrow sticker, Jolees moustache on a stick, Bo Bunny You & Me chipboard. I also took advantage of the freebies-black Cardstock, journaling spot and title.

the black and pink combo is so striking!!! Love that you added a mustache on a stick to match the photo!!! Fun layout!

joannie
Cherry Cropper

Postby sweetsour » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:16 pm

hiya, here's mine.  I have 2 photos, 3 diff embellishments (gems, layered camera sticker, chipboard) 4 lines of jrnl, and 6 diff papers.

it was fun!
 Karrie

sweetsour
Wild Cherry

Layouts: 731

Postby joannie » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:40 am

sweetsour wrote:hiya, here's mine.  I have 2 photos, 3 diff embellishments (gems, layered camera sticker, chipboard) 4 lines of jrnl, and 6 diff papers.

it was fun!

GREAT paper choices! & love that lacey border!

joannie
Cherry Cropper

Postby suslvgeo » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:08 am

I love your challenges!! Going to REALLY try to get some done...especially this one. I LOVE numbers!
SUS

suslvgeo
Cherry Addict

Layouts: 517

Postby Retiree3 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:55 am

I used 2 photos, 3 lines of journaling, 4 embellishments, and 6 different patterned papers.

[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

Retiree3
Cherry Cropper

Layouts: 2906

Postby joannie » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:44 am

Retiree3 wrote:I used 2 photos, 3 lines of journaling, 4 embellishments, and 6 different patterned papers.

LOVE this title!! Love the strips to make up the 6 different pp's too!

joannie
Cherry Cropper

Postby cajenkins81 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:35 pm

here's mine! I struggled at first with this one then it finally fell into place. I used: 2 pictures, 3 lines of journaling, 4 different embellishments (flowers, bling, brads, CS stickers), and 6 different PP. Not combining this one. 

Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Layouts: 256

Postby jrrah4903 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:32 pm

6 photos
4 Lines of journaling
3 type of embellies - burlap flower, stickers & memorabilia (menu cut outs)
2 Patterned papers

- Jillian

jrrah4903
Cherry Garcia

Layouts: 525

Postby emmapaige » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:41 pm

This was fun!!   I used 2 photos, 3 different patterned paper, 4 lines of journaling and 6 different embelishments.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

emmapaige
Cherry Cropper

Layouts: 671

Postby Tammey » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:19 pm

I used 2 photos, 3 different patterned papers, 4 lines of journaling and 6 different embellishments flower, ric rac, buttons, string, wood awww flag and bling.

Tammey
Cherry Bing

Layouts: 607

PreviousNext

Return to Contests & Challenges

Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options

Chat