February Guest Designer Challenge #2

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Re: February Guest Designer Challenge #2

Postby emmapaige » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:04 pm

Yankeegirl wrote:Here's my page.  Something I love is squirrels.  Although it is more of a love-hate relationship!  I love their playfulness, antics, curiosity, and ability to get past my squirrel guards on my feeders! 
I combined with the Feb. Title Challenge.

LOL - this is too funny but oh my goodness, what fabulous shots you captured! 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

emmapaige
Cherry Cropper

Layouts: 654

Postby scrappinmom99 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:15 pm

Here is my entry, Chris! What a cool topic! The obvious from the title is that we love her face, but it's also about the heirloom dress that she is wearing. My grandmother had knitted that for me as a baby! That's why I also included the crocheted (close enough, right?) embellishments to go with the dress idea. I combined with the Title challenge.

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99
Cherry Bomb

Layouts: 530

Postby emmapaige » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:40 pm

scrappinmom99 wrote:Here is my entry, Chris! What a cool topic! The obvious from the title is that we love her face, but it's also about the heirloom dress that she is wearing. My grandmother had knitted that for me as a baby! That's why I also included the crocheted (close enough, right?) embellishments to go with the dress idea. I combined with the Title challenge.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! 
** Chris **

emmapaige
Cherry Cropper

Postby karen c. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:40 am

I love sunrises and sunsets.Beautiful ways to start and end a day.I work on a barrier island on the west coast of Florida so I am able to
see both throughout the year. I also combined with  Sketch With a Twist Challenge.

karen c.
Cherry Picker

Layouts: 310

Postby emmapaige » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:09 pm

seastar wrote:I love sunrises and sunsets.Beautiful ways to start and end a day.I work on a barrier island on the west coast of Florida so I am able to
see both throughout the year. I also combined with  Sketch With a Twist Challenge.

WOW - if I worked there, I might never have retired!!!  
** Chris **

emmapaige
Cherry Cropper

Postby hsblair » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:45 pm

I have been hoarding this paper with the intention of scraplifting a layout I saw on the OA blog back in 2014.  This challenge inspired me to finally do it, but I need to wait til next month to get a group photo.
Combining with the Rewind (Disney) challenge.

hsblair
Sweet Cherry Pie

Layouts: 223

Postby emmapaige » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:12 pm

hsblair wrote:I have been hoarding this paper with the intention of scraplifting a layout I saw on the OA blog back in 2014.  This challenge inspired me to finally do it, but I need to wait til next month to get a group photo.
Combining with the Rewind (Disney) challenge.

This is awesome!!!! 
** Chris **

emmapaige
Cherry Cropper

Postby Retiree3 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:43 pm

[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

Retiree3
Cherry Cropper

Layouts: 2877

Postby SherrieLynne » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:37 pm

Here is my layout for your challenge Chris. I LOVE to garden in the summer. My Grandson Chase came over and wanted to help me pick my Cherry Tomatoes. We both Love them. He was eating them as fast as he picked them. It was fun watching him pick a zucchini for me to make some zucchini bread. I combined this with the BF Challenge 128.

SherrieLynne
Cherry Bomb

Layouts: 534

Postby shoorn » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:49 pm

Here is my entry. I love my car! We bought it new in 2012 and just paid it off. I am so happy with it! Also used the the Sketch with a Twist challenge

Hi everyone!       My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

shoorn
Sweet Cherry Pie

Layouts: 894

Postby emmapaige » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:07 pm

Retiree3 wrote:

What a beautiful rose! 
** Chris **

emmapaige
Cherry Cropper

Postby emmapaige » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:08 pm

SherrieLynne wrote:Here is my layout for your challenge Chris. I LOVE to garden in the summer. My Grandson Chase came over and wanted to help me pick my Cherry Tomatoes. We both Love them. He was eating them as fast as he picked them. It was fun watching him pick a zucchini for me to make some zucchini bread. I combined this with the BF Challenge 128.

I wish we could have a vegetable garden but our HOA says we cannot!  
** Chris **

emmapaige
Cherry Cropper

Postby emmapaige » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:09 pm

shoorn wrote:Here is my entry. I love my car! We bought it new in 2012 and just paid it off. I am so happy with it! Also used the the Sketch with a Twist challenge

Good for you - we are leasing my car (my hubby has a company car) so it looks like we'll always have a car payment! 
** Chris **

emmapaige
Cherry Cropper

Postby StacyLee » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:55 am

Here's mine, Chris, thanks for the challenge!  My thing that I love is my storage unit/die cut station my husband made for me.  For $25 at a garage sale we bought a children's solid pine dresser, with broken/missing knobs.  It turned into the perfect die cut station and storage unit for my craft room. Also combining this with the Becky Fleck #128.
Stacy

StacyLee
Sweet Cherry Pie

Layouts: 332

Postby ScrappyDistractions » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:05 pm

Our baby goat Bugsy is definitely top of the list for Something I Love!  Hand raising the little guy from birth inside our house from late January to mid-March left an indelible impression in our hearts!  He never knew he was a goat and always felt that if the dogs can be on the sofa, so can he!  (Yes, we did have to replace the sofa - thankfully it was 10 years old and scheduled for replacement anyway).  It's not a great photo but good enough to ensure we always remember how adorable he was curled up asleep

Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

www.ScrappyDistractions.blogspot.com

ScrappyDistractions
Cherry Berry

Layouts: 311

Postby emmapaige » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:05 am

StacyLeeD wrote:Here's mine, Chris, thanks for the challenge!  My thing that I love is my storage unit/die cut station my husband made for me.  For $25 at a garage sale we bought a children's solid pine dresser, with broken/missing knobs.  It turned into the perfect die cut station and storage unit for my craft room. Also combining this with the Becky Fleck #128.

WOW  - I would love that too.  Unfortunately my hubby is not very handy! :(  
** Chris **

emmapaige
Cherry Cropper

Postby emmapaige » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:06 am

ScrappyDistractions wrote:Our baby goat Bugsy is definitely top of the list for Something I Love!  Hand raising the little guy from birth inside our house from late January to mid-March left an indelible impression in our hearts!  He never knew he was a goat and always felt that if the dogs can be on the sofa, so can he!  (Yes, we did have to replace the sofa - thankfully it was 10 years old and scheduled for replacement anyway).  It's not a great photo but good enough to ensure we always remember how adorable he was curled up asleep

Awwwww.....what a sweet story. 
** Chris **

emmapaige
Cherry Cropper

Postby blfonty » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:46 pm

Pizza Love - We all love pizza, but this photo of my great niece captured the feeling perfectly! The poem was posted on Facebook and was just what I needed to inspire this layout. Also submitted to February Title Challenge. TFL!

blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie
  ***Cherry Bomb***

blfonty
Cherry Bomb

Layouts: 428

Postby keatonsgtgram » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:26 pm

I love museums and auctions because the older items remind me of my grandma.

keatonsgtgram
Cherry Berry

Layouts: 479

Postby emmapaige » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:48 am

blfonty wrote:Pizza Love - We all love pizza, but this photo of my great niece captured the feeling perfectly! The poem was posted on Facebook and was just what I needed to inspire this layout. Also submitted to February Title Challenge. TFL!

LOL!! 
** Chris **

emmapaige
Cherry Cropper

PreviousNext

Return to Contests & Challenges

Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options