Click Here to view our Autumn Collections

How to create a 2-page spread from a 1-page layout

A place for new members to introduce themselves and ask questions about the Message Board, the Gallery and getting around ACOT.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

How to create a 2-page spread from a 1-page layout

Postby katelester11 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:58 am

Hi there. I have recently gotten back into scrapbooking. I see all these amazing one page layouts online that I love... but I prefer to scrap with a 2-page spread. I'm having trouble "creating" the partner page. For example, I'm LOVING https://www.pinterest.com/pin/161003755411909740/

Does anyone have a suggestion on what the layout for the other page could be? Thanks in advance!

katelester11
Cherry Tart

Re: How to create a 2-page spread from a 1-page layout

Postby scrappinmom99 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:14 am

Hello! Oh that is a nice layout! I pinned it to my Pinterest just now too! Sometimes I do a mirror image or just flip it somehow if I want to stretch a 1 page into a 2 pager.  Or sometimes I find two 1-page sketches that I like and see if they will work together.
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99
Cherry Bomb

Layouts: 549

Postby 1scrappymom » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:17 pm

Well, 2-pagers are life for me, so here's what I would do...and I guess it depends on how many pictures you have.  Many times when I have only one picture on one side...I add a lot to the other side.  I would add another side with 9 4x4 spaces in a grid style.  You can fill them with pictures or make some squares decorative with the elements you used on the other page.  Here is one I did with a side like what I am talking about 
~Shannon
My Blog -->  blinnsblog

1scrappymom
Cherry Bing

Layouts: 350

Postby Shutterbug » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:55 pm

I love both suggestions that have been given.  Look forward to seeing your Layout.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict

Layouts: 437

Return to Cherry Blossoms

Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options

Chat