Save 15% off the REGULAR price of all products + HALF OFF Shipping. Click here to find out more

Scrap a Day, August 9th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Scrap a Day, August 9th

Postby blbabe1234 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:59 pm

Good afternoon cherries! Jasmine's doing better, taking her eye ointment like a champ! I would have been on here sooner but haven't felt well. Ended up going back to bed for almost 3 hrs after feeding the babies at 6 this morning. Slow moving and in pain. Hopped onto my medical provider's online scheduler and requested an appt for sometime this week, mornings preferrably. Got some little things done for my client so upgrade will be done tonight just to get her off my back. She's been a bit of a PITA since Monday afternoon. At least the upgrade this evening will keep her happy for a little while. LOL.

So who's scrapping today? Me - not sure. Depends on how I feel after the upgrade. I might just lounge around the rest of the night. Who knows.

I do have the latest SIT Sketch to share with you and my lyaout:

How about you?
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Layouts: 2517

Re: Scrap a Day, August 9th

Postby emmapaige » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:30 pm

You ROCKED the sketch, Brandy.  I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well.  Hopefully you'll feel better very soon.  In the meantime....sending lots of {{{HUGS}}}

DH had an appointment with the cardiologist this morning.  He is definitely in A-Fib again so tomorrow he needs to have his heart "shocked" again.  We are waiting to hear from the hospital to see what time his appointment will be.  Hopefully in the morning since he can't eat or drink anything after midnight and he get a "bit" cranky without his morning coffee.  Then on Friday, he will have his first appointment with Speech Therapy to hopefully help with his memory loss.  Since his appointment was so early this morning, I had time to work on two layouts.  The first is this one which is for the Title Challenge AND Sketch with a Twist Challenge.  The other layout is for the Chinese Whispers game.  I wanted to get mine done as soon as possible in case DH develops more medical issues.  His potassium is still high but only borderline high. 

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

emmapaige
Cherry Cropper

Layouts: 707

Postby blbabe1234 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:37 pm

emmapaige wrote:You ROCKED the sketch, Brandy.  I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well.  Hopefully you'll feel better very soon.  In the meantime....sending lots of {{{HUGS}}}

DH had an appointment with the cardiologist this morning.  He is definitely in A-Fib again so tomorrow he needs to have his heart "shocked" again.  We are waiting to hear from the hospital to see what time his appointment will be.  Hopefully in the morning since he can't eat or drink anything after midnight and he get a "bit" cranky without his morning coffee.  Then on Friday, he will have his first appointment with Speech Therapy to hopefully help with his memory loss.  Since his appointment was so early this morning, I had time to work on two layouts.  The first is this one which is for the Title Challenge AND Sketch with a Twist Challenge.  The other layout is for the Chinese Whispers game.  I wanted to get mine done as soon as possible in case DH develops more medical issues.  His potassium is still high but only borderline high. 

Thank you Chris! I have an appt Friday at 1:45pm.

Sorry your hubby is A-fib again. Hugs to you too!
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Postby CarrieG » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:47 pm

sorry you are not feeling well Brandy :(

Chris...your dh is in my prayers!!!

they FINALLY scheduled my gall bladder removal surgery....sheesh.........next week on the 16th...day after my bday...LOL 
im putzing at some layouts.....I have a couple sitting here in pieces...hoping to work on them tonight and tomorrow....the new baby I am watching along with my grandson...oy vey.....wont be here til afternoon so I should have some morning time to scrap  :)

CarrieG
Cherry Cola

Layouts: 791

Postby blbabe1234 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:48 pm

CarrieG wrote:sorry you are not feeling well Brandy :(

Chris...your dh is in my prayers!!!

they FINALLY scheduled my gall bladder removal surgery....sheesh.........next week on the 16th...day after my bday...LOL 
im putzing at some layouts.....I have a couple sitting here in pieces...hoping to work on them tonight and tomorrow....the new baby I am watching along with my grandson...oy vey.....wont be here til afternoon so I should have some morning time to scrap  :)

Thank you Carrie. I have an appt on Friday so I'll have more information on what's going on with me. Not really ready to talk about it just yet. Except I have ZERO energy despite sleeping all the time

Hugs to you on your upcoming gall bladder surgery.
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Postby 1scrappymom » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:57 am

Gosh yesterday was such a whirlwind day I'm not sure I even checked in yesterday.  

Brandy - good luck at the doctor's!
Chris - so sorry about your DH...hopefully they can get his heart rhythms back to normal and the speech therapy helps.  He's sure had a time of it.  I'm so sorry.
Carrie - good luck with your surgery!  I'm sure you are tired of feeling sick.  Those gallbladders are no fun when they act up!  

Take care everyone and feel better soon!!
~Shannon
My Blog -->  blinnsblog

1scrappymom
Cherry Bing

Layouts: 354

Return to Scrapbooking Talk

Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options

Chat