Scrap a Day, August 10th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Scrap a Day, August 10th

Postby blbabe1234 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:18 am

Good morning cherries! I'm feeling much better today compared to yesterday. I have a little energy today and I'm not in a whole lot of pain. I had posted on yesterday's Scrap a Day that I wasn't feeling all to well. And sleep and rest was just not solving the problem. But this morning its a little better. Now all I have to do is wait til tomorrow where I have a 1:45PM appt with my dr. We shall see what she says and then go from there.

Who's scrapping today? Me - doubtful. I haven't scrapped since Friday night. I'd like to finish my layout for the Chinese Whispers Swap.

How about you?
~ Brandy Williams ~


 
 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
 
Posts: 56520
Layouts: 2475
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, August 10th

Postby CarrieG » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:22 am

glad  you are feeling a lil better Brandy--hope your appt tomorrow gives you peace and answers

im working on a layout this morning....grandson will be here soon...but I promised youngest dd $20 if she would play with him until lunch time......LOL LOL  im in need of a lil bit of me time this morning...............weeeeeeeeeeeee

the humidity this morning is horrid....its overcast and gonna be hot..............im a huge summer lover but im ready for some cooler fall weather me thinks..............

CarrieG
Cherry Cola
 
Posts: 5045
Layouts: 767
Location: Texas

Re: Scrap a Day, August 10th

Postby beachlover » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:33 am

GM Gals!

Brandy, so sorry you cannot kick whatever is ailing you.  I am sure the weather does not help

I am definitely not scrapping today.  Still have  to pack for the crop tomorrow and DH and I are having "date night" tonight, going to a
local winery for 'Vino and Vibes' night - wine and local musicians, and they have food carts from local restaurants too.  I am excited  Its
perfect weather to sit out!

AND, vacation till Tuesday!!!  Weather looks crummy for Monday but maybe I can get some scrapping done!

Wishing everyone a great day!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!

 

beachlover
Chatty Cherry
 
Posts: 22398
Layouts: 986
Location: NJ

Re: Scrap a Day, August 10th

Postby blbabe1234 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:32 am

CarrieG wrote:glad  you are feeling a lil better Brandy--hope your appt tomorrow gives you peace and answers

im working on a layout this morning....grandson will be here soon...but I promised youngest dd $20 if she would play with him until lunch time......LOL LOL  im in need of a lil bit of me time this morning...............weeeeeeeeeeeee

the humidity this morning is horrid....its overcast and gonna be hot..............im a huge summer lover but im ready for some cooler fall weather me thinks..............
 

Thanks Carrie. Enjoy your me time!

I hear ya on the humidity. With me near the gulf, its worse with Hurricane Franklin pounding Mexico
~ Brandy Williams ~


 
 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
 
Posts: 56520
Layouts: 2475
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, August 10th

Postby blbabe1234 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:33 am

beachlover wrote:GM Gals!

Brandy, so sorry you cannot kick whatever is ailing you.  I am sure the weather does not help

I am definitely not scrapping today.  Still have  to pack for the crop tomorrow and DH and I are having "date night" tonight, going to a
local winery for 'Vino and Vibes' night - wine and local musicians, and they have food carts from local restaurants too.  I am excited  Its
perfect weather to sit out!

AND, vacation till Tuesday!!!  Weather looks crummy for Monday but maybe I can get some scrapping done!

Wishing everyone a great day!
 

Thank you Ann.

Date night sounds like fun! Can't go wrong with wine!
~ Brandy Williams ~


 
 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
 
Posts: 56520
Layouts: 2475
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, August 10th

Postby MTCanuk » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:47 am

Sorry to hear you're not feeling great, Brandy.  Hope you feel back to your old self real soon!
I'm not sure where the last couple of weeks have gone for me.  Have barely looked in my scrap room!  Made a few road trips and as you know nothing is close in MT.  Visited the inlaws as it was FIL's 92nd birthday! Have been at work far too much.  And minded the grandkids some.  That leaves very little time for this lady to play.  Hope it changes soon.  The grandkids will be back to school in a matter of a couple of weeks.  Not sure where the summer went.  The air quality is so poor here with all the wild fires we have burning, you don't want to be outside.
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

MTCanuk
Sweet Cherry Pie
 
Posts: 1184
Layouts: 418
Location: MT

Re: Scrap a Day, August 10th

Postby 1scrappymom » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:53 am

Oh no Brandy!  I hope you the doctor can help you continue to feel better!  Between you and those furbabies...you all need to get well soon!   No fun.  

As for me...I have to work until 8:30pm tonight...another loooong day.  I started going to the gym and got up at 5:30am to work out this morning...so I don't see me staying up much later tonight when I get home.  Just long enough to prep some food for Friday and off to bed as I have to get back up at 5:30am to do it all over again!  Yuck!!  Tomorrow is wallpaper removal day and paint shopping!  Yes folks...the guest bedroom is going down!!  I reserved the Uhaul to move my daughter and my guest bedroom home next Wed...so I gotta get BUSY!!!  Wish me luck!!
~Shannon
My Blog -->  blinnsblog
 

1scrappymom
Cherry Bing
 
Posts: 2413
Layouts: 322

Re: Scrap a Day, August 10th

Postby blbabe1234 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:11 pm

MTCanuk wrote:Sorry to hear you're not feeling great, Brandy.  Hope you feel back to your old self real soon!
I'm not sure where the last couple of weeks have gone for me.  Have barely looked in my scrap room!  Made a few road trips and as you know nothing is close in MT.  Visited the inlaws as it was FIL's 92nd birthday! Have been at work far too much.  And minded the grandkids some.  That leaves very little time for this lady to play.  Hope it changes soon.  The grandkids will be back to school in a matter of a couple of weeks.  Not sure where the summer went.  The air quality is so poor here with all the wild fires we have burning, you don't want to be outside.
 

Thank Leslee.

Sorry about the poor air quality out there. I hate it when its hazy here when they are doing "controlled burns" south of us. We get those southerly winds and its just migraine central for me!
~ Brandy Williams ~


 
 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
 
Posts: 56520
Layouts: 2475
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, August 10th

Postby blbabe1234 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:13 pm

1scrappymom wrote:Oh no Brandy!  I hope you the doctor can help you continue to feel better!  Between you and those furbabies...you all need to get well soon!   No fun.  

As for me...I have to work until 8:30pm tonight...another loooong day.  I started going to the gym and got up at 5:30am to work out this morning...so I don't see me staying up much later tonight when I get home.  Just long enough to prep some food for Friday and off to bed as I have to get back up at 5:30am to do it all over again!  Yuck!!  Tomorrow is wallpaper removal day and paint shopping!  Yes folks...the guest bedroom is going down!!  I reserved the Uhaul to move my daughter and my guest bedroom home next Wed...so I gotta get BUSY!!!  Wish me luck!!
 

Thank you Shannon.

Man o Man! That is a long day! Good luck with everything
~ Brandy Williams ~


 
 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
 
Posts: 56520
Layouts: 2475
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, August 10th

Postby average_kim » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:49 pm

Hope you get some help at your appointment and that you feel better soon, Brandy! 

I'm waiting on my stapdaughter to meet me and my DD#1for lunch. We hit walmart and HL this morning and looked around TJ MAXX and Ross, but DD#1wasn't feeling like trying on new clothes.... teenageritis, lol

So, I hope to get a little scrapping started when we get home. I got some clearance project life cards I want to go through, too!
Kim

   

average_kim
Chocolate Covered Cherry
 
Posts: 9613
Layouts: 811

Re: Scrap a Day, August 10th

Postby emarie803 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:41 pm

 I just need to journal on my LO for Chinese Whispers and then I can photo it. I can't believe that I am ahead of schedule on something lol. I've got a couple more LOs to finish the journaling on (I wasn't in the mood obviously when I scrapped last weekend) so I am hoping to complete those tonight.

emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
 
Posts: 14631
Layouts: 657
Location: West Texas

Re: Scrap a Day, August 10th

Postby blbabe1234 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:21 pm

average_kim wrote:Hope you get some help at your appointment and that you feel better soon, Brandy! 

I'm waiting on my stapdaughter to meet me and my DD#1for lunch. We hit walmart and HL this morning and looked around TJ MAXX and Ross, but DD#1wasn't feeling like trying on new clothes.... teenageritis, lol

So, I hope to get a little scrapping started when we get home. I got some clearance project life cards I want to go through, too!
 

Thank you Kim.

LOL..funny that your oldest DD wasn't in the mood to try on clothes. When I was her age..all I wanted to do was try on clothes!
~ Brandy Williams ~


 
 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
 
Posts: 56520
Layouts: 2475
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, August 10th

Postby blbabe1234 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:23 pm

emarie803 wrote: I just need to journal on my LO for Chinese Whispers and then I can photo it. I can't believe that I am ahead of schedule on something lol. I've got a couple more LOs to finish the journaling on (I wasn't in the mood obviously when I scrapped last weekend) so I am hoping to complete those tonight.
 

That's great for being almost done! I got my background work done and my photos matted. I just need to polish it off with embellies
~ Brandy Williams ~


 
 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
 
Posts: 56520
Layouts: 2475
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, August 10th

Postby emmapaige » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Good luck with your doctor's appointment tomorrow Brandy!  {{{HUS}}}.  Hubby and I spent most of the day at the hospital. He was scheduled to have his heart "shocked" to get his heart back to normal.  He was in Atrial fibrillation again.  After his heart rate was too low and his blood pressure was way too low so we had to stick around for hours until they both come up a little.

So needless to say - there won't be any scrapping for me today.  Tomorrow morning he has his first speech therapy that the neurologist prescribed to see if that will help with his memory loss. Hopefully that will go well and we don't have any drama tomorrow afternoon and I can do a little scrapping.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 
 

emmapaige
Cherry Cropper
 
Posts: 10447
Layouts: 654
Location: Eagleville PA

Re: Scrap a Day, August 10th

Postby pawprints » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:35 pm

emmapaige wrote:Good luck with your doctor's appointment tomorrow Brandy!  {{{HUS}}}.  Hubby and I spent most of the day at the hospital. He was scheduled to have his heart "shocked" to get his heart back to normal.  He was in Atrial fibrillation again.  After his heart rate was too low and his blood pressure was way too low so we had to stick around for hours until they both come up a little.

So needless to say - there won't be any scrapping for me today.  Tomorrow morning he has his first speech therapy that the neurologist prescribed to see if that will help with his memory loss. Hopefully that will go well and we don't have any drama tomorrow afternoon and I can do a little scrapping.

So many ((hugs)) to you Chris.


    

pawprints
Cherry Addict
 
Posts: 28842
Layouts: 566
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, August 10th

Postby pawprints » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:43 pm

Brandy I hope you feel better and good luck with your dr appointment tomorrow.

I had an eye dr appointment today for my annual check and had a bunch of tests and then the dilation. The works. A 2 hour visit but all is well with my eyes so that is good news. I then came home and went outside with the doggies for a while and watered all my hanging baskets and flowers. I really needed those sunglasses after the dilation lol. In a bit I am going over to dd's to help her and hubby with their packing up. They will be moving in a few weeks, but have an open house on Saturday for their house so they need to organize all their packing so it doesn't interfere. With her being 8 months pregnant I am giving her all the help she needs right now!

I haven't scrapped at all today, but did get a layout done yesterday for my Music Challenge, which I finally posted last night!



    

pawprints
Cherry Addict
 
Posts: 28842
Layouts: 566
Location: Long Island, NY


Return to Scrapbooking Talk



Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options

Chat