Click Here to view our Autumn Collections

Scrap a Day, August 11th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Scrap a Day, August 11th

Postby blbabe1234 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:56 am

Good morning cherries! Feeling much better compared to the past 2 days. Still have some slight pain. Hoping the dr can figure all this out.

Who's scrapping today? Me - not sure. I'll be busy this morning, then my appt at 1:45. Then errands with DH, on top of going out to his aunt and uncle's house. So many scrappy time tomorrow?

How about you?
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Layouts: 2506

Re: Scrap a Day, August 11th

Postby emarie803 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:09 am

Sounds like a busy day Brandy!

As for me, I ended up not doing anything scrappy after I got home from work. But, today I'm leaving work in about 3.5 hours (our schedule today is pretty empty). That will give me time to run a couple errands and then pull out the scrap stuff  Tomorrow I'm "going on an adventure" with my monkey. We'll probably go see Despicable Me 3 since he still loves Minions  and then go get lunch. Date with my little man

emarie803
Cherry Jubilee

Layouts: 685

Postby CarrieG » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:16 am

good morning
hope doc appt goes well Brandy

busy day here...I have my lil baby sitting boy plus grandson today.  DH and youngest are going up to OKC to get college girl...she is just going to be home for a week.....
my house needs to a good cleaning and I already need a nap...LOL
hoping to get a layout done in pieces today during nap times..........we will see

CarrieG
Cherry Cola

Layouts: 786

Postby 1scrappymom » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:27 am

Feel better Brandy!!  ((HUGS)))

Well, I was up and at em early again today to hit the gym...I can see this is going to get old fast!  LOL  Other than that...just working on some reports at work.  It's my early day so I actually get off at 4:30pm like a normal person.  Then DH and I are doing the wallpaper removal in the guest room.  This should be fun!  LOL  So no scrapping for me.  
~Shannon
My Blog -->  blinnsblog

1scrappymom
Cherry Bing

Layouts: 350

Postby average_kim » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:07 pm

Hope your appt. went well, Brandy!

I cut some pictures with my Cricut for one of the teachers this morning-she took pics of her students and wanted them cut into ovals to glue on some monster faces ... anyway, the Centerpoint feature works perfectly for what she needs, and I've done them for the past 3 years for her. Thinking I may need to give her a lesson on how to use the school's Cricut Expression! I laminated and cut them out, too... not complaining - I like to be able to help.

So then DD#1 and I went to a town 1 1/2 hours away to pick up her car from the shop. It has a sun roof,  and some drainage tube was damaged/clogged. We stopped at a little family-owned Mexican restaurant for lunch, which was yummy! I pigged out and not sure I have energy for, or want to even cook supper. May have something light, like BLTs... and I might see if I get do a layout ...
Kim

average_kim
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Layouts: 813

Return to Scrapbooking Talk

Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options

Chat