Give the perfect gift! Gift Cards and instant e-Gift cards From ACherryOnTop.com. Click for details

Scrap a Day, August 12th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Scrap a Day, August 12th

Postby blbabe1234 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:39 pm

Good morning cherries. Almost afternoon for some of ya'll. My appt went okay yesterday. I'm a medical mystery to my dr, so she's requested I rest this weekend, and if not better by Monday, get an xray done. She already gave me an xray ticket, so if I wake up Monday morning and I need to go get one done, I can do that instead of going to her for a follow up, then trying to squeeze in some time to go get the xray done. I can be the first in line! If I have to. I did sleep better but I'm still in some pain.

So who's scrapping today? Me - it depends on how long I can sit and work on something. I'm about half done with my Chinese Whispers layout so  I'm hoping to finish that by at least Monday.

How about you?
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Layouts: 2524

Re: Scrap a Day, August 12th

Postby karensay » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:57 pm

Picked up a wheel barrow full of sticks from the lower driveway, checked e-mails.  Then I hung laundry, worked on Chinese Whispers LO, weeded garden a bit till it got too hot!, inside cooling off to work on Chinese Whispers LO again.  Need to find my banner dies, maybe not.  decisions decisions.  need to go back outside to weed again.  Weeds grown too fast!
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

karensay
Cherry Cola

Layouts: 178

Postby CarrieG » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:44 pm

having a nice rainy day here today...not heavy rain just a nice easy rain....perfect excuse to be lazy!! im about to start cleaning in my scrap room...I have stuff everywhere...ugh
hoping to scrap after I get things cleaned up

CarrieG
Cherry Cola

Layouts: 796

Postby emmapaige » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:37 pm

Hang in there Brandy.  I took hubby back to the ER and now they are going to admit him. I'm still not entirely sure what is wrong but it is something about his heart.  I just came home to get something to eat and gather stuff for him and then will be heading back to the hospital. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

emmapaige
Cherry Cropper

Layouts: 720

Postby blbabe1234 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:56 pm

karensay wrote:Picked up a wheel barrow full of sticks from the lower driveway, checked e-mails.  Then I hung laundry, worked on Chinese Whispers LO, weeded garden a bit till it got too hot!, inside cooling off to work on Chinese Whispers LO again.  Need to find my banner dies, maybe not.  decisions decisions.  need to go back outside to weed again.  Weeds grown too fast!

Busy busy!!
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

CarrieG wrote:having a nice rainy day here today...not heavy rain just a nice easy rain....perfect excuse to be lazy!! im about to start cleaning in my scrap room...I have stuff everywhere...ugh
hoping to scrap after I get things cleaned up

Enjoy the rain. It is hot, Hot, HOT here
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

emmapaige wrote:Hang in there Brandy.  I took hubby back to the ER and now they are going to admit him. I'm still not entirely sure what is wrong but it is something about his heart.  I just came home to get something to eat and gather stuff for him and then will be heading back to the hospital. 

Oh no! I'm so sorry Chris!!
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Postby CarrieG » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:43 pm

emmapaige wrote:Hang in there Brandy.  I took hubby back to the ER and now they are going to admit him. I'm still not entirely sure what is wrong but it is something about his heart.  I just came home to get something to eat and gather stuff for him and then will be heading back to the hospital. 

lots of hugs and prayers heading your way!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

CarrieG
Cherry Cola

Layouts: 796

Return to Scrapbooking Talk

Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options

Chat