Unbelievable Black Friday Deals! Click to view

Scrap a Day, August 13th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Scrap a Day, August 13th

Postby blbabe1234 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:00 am

Good morning cherries! I felt alot better yesterday and I'm hoping it'll continue. I never scrapped nor worked on some frames. Maybe today!

Who has scrappy plans for today?
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Layouts: 2517

Re: Scrap a Day, August 13th

Postby Shutterbug » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:04 am

Hope you are feeling better today Brandy.

I had my carpets cleaned this past week and we had to let it dry for a few days.   So I do not think I will be having a scrappy day.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict

Layouts: 448

Postby blfonty » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:53 am

I'm looking forward to scrapping some today. I have laundry almost done and I am enjoying my iced coffee while planning some layouts in my head. 

Happy Sunday!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie
  ***Cherry Bomb***

blfonty
Cherry Bomb

Layouts: 443

Postby Deanna13 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:07 pm

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Brandy!

DGD Makaylee had another Travel Softball Tournament this weekend. It was supposed to be over, but they had a local one so they decided to play along. They're doing well and go into the Championship this afternoon.

I've been trying to work on some of the challenges and get some layouts done off and on this weekend.

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish

Deanna13
Cherry Delight

Layouts: 2125

Postby CarrieG » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:04 pm

will be quiet around here later this afternoon/evening...so I am hoping to get another challenge done...I got  couple done yesterday but need to take pics and upload today.....
horribly humid here which is soooooooooooo unusual...we woke up to 96% humidity....they said todays humidity has broken  50 year record...LOL

CarrieG
Cherry Cola

Layouts: 793

Postby emmapaige » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:36 pm

Believe it or not, I was able to do a little scrapping this morning and finished up this afternoon. Ed is still in the hospital because he is still coughing and has some fluid in his lungs.  His daughter and Paige went to visit him this morning (which is why I was able to scrap) and then I took over.  He had a fever of 101 yesterday but today he has no fever so the hope is that he comes home tomorrow and then follow up with the cardiologist in the next day or two.

So glad you are starting to feel better Brandy. 

I did this for the August Countdown Challenge. 

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

emmapaige
Cherry Cropper

Layouts: 708

Postby Beth B625 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:06 pm

I'm in my scraproom right now. I'm putting together ideas for my next layout. I'm hoping to complete it tomorrow. The past 8 days have been very productive. I completed EIGHT. Yes, EIGHT layouts in EIGHT days! I've never completed that many layouts in such a short period of time. They are all layouts for my daughter's high school album(s). I'm feeling less stressed about finishing it before she graduates in June. I think I may be able to do it!

Beth B625
Cherry Tart

Layouts: 91

Return to Scrapbooking Talk

Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options

Chat