Click Here to view our Autumn Collections

Scrap A Day, September 21st

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Scrap A Day, September 21st

Postby blbabe1234 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:33 am

Good morning cherries! I never made it back here yesterday after I posted this. I was THAT busy work-wise. OMGoodness, I barely had time to breathe. I do not want a repeat of that today.

Who has scrappy plans today? Me - doubt it. I do still need to clean up my mess from this weekend. I've got doggie stuff all over the place!
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Layouts: 2506

Re: Scrap A Day, September 21st

Postby CarrieG » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:45 am

hope today isn't as busy Brandy!!!!!!!!

I have a ACOT box coming today so I have high hopes to at least start a layout tonight..LOL
gonna be 97 today......ugh  toooo hot for late september

CarrieG
Cherry Cola

Layouts: 786

Postby emarie803 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:47 am

Morning!

I don't know about any scrappy time. I always want to, but by the time I get home from work, all I really want to do is go to bed...I'm so exciting lol
I can't believe it is already the 21st, where has this month gone (or this year for that matter??)?
Only 3 months (and 4 days) til Christmas

Carrie- that's our high today too...where is the fall weather?? Oh wait, we don't have fall here...

emarie803
Cherry Jubilee

Layouts: 685

Postby blbabe1234 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:34 pm

CarrieG wrote:hope today isn't as busy Brandy!!!!!!!!

I have a ACOT box coming today so I have high hopes to at least start a layout tonight..LOL

LOL...this is your first Sept here in Texas ain't it? Yeah....it stays hot for a long while. Look for your FIRST REAL COLD FRONT next month!

Oh..and FYI...Thanksgiving and Christmas might be summer like too. LOL. We have ran the AC while opening presents more often thatn NOT!
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Postby blbabe1234 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:38 pm

emarie803 wrote:Morning!

I don't know about any scrappy time. I always want to, but by the time I get home from work, all I really want to do is go to bed...I'm so exciting lol
I can't believe it is already the 21st, where has this month gone (or this year for that matter??)?

Carrie- that's our high today too...where is the fall weather?? Oh wait, we don't have fall here...

I feel the same way. Time is just FLYING!

LOL...Em..you born/raised in Texas or no? Just curious. I know Carrie just recently moved...so its still new to her.
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Postby CarrieG » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:40 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
CarrieG wrote:hope today isn't as busy Brandy!!!!!!!!

LOL...this is your first Sept here in Texas ain't it? Yeah....it stays hot for a long while. Look for your FIRST REAL COLD FRONT next month!

Oh..and FYI...Thanksgiving and Christmas might be summer like too. LOL. We have ran the AC while opening presents more often thatn NOT!

ha nope its not...but up this way we usually are only in the high 70's this time of year.....stays that way til the first week in Nov....then it starts to be in the 60's  low 70's  altho it was 80 on Halloween last year..LOL  we are chilly usually after Thanksgiving...but at least it is sunny
cotton farmers are a little worried about this heat......cotton is just blooming....ugh

CarrieG
Cherry Cola

Postby CarrieG » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:42 pm

haaaaaaaa we had some nice cooler weather last week...we got spoiled.........I cant believe I am actually looking forward to the first ice storm...bawwwwwwwwwww

CarrieG
Cherry Cola

Postby emmapaige » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:36 pm

Good afternoon - turns out I have some free time this afternoon.  I had written down in my calendar that I had a dentist appointment this afternoon.  But since they hadn't called to remind me, I decided to call and sure enough my appointment is NEXT Thursday.  I swear my brain has retired along with the rest of me.

So I finished up this one for the GD Challenge #2 - Comfort Zone.  I used stamping and water coloring.  I stamped the circles and then used watercolors to color the circles.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

emmapaige
Cherry Cropper

Layouts: 686

Postby beachlover » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:37 pm

We are getting an Indian Summer here, 80's but no humidity.  I love it!!  I could do this all year long!
I am like you Em with the big "plans" and then getting home, taking care of the dogs and changing my clothes.  Then I poop out!

But tonight dh has to take dd's pipe for her race car to a guy in DE to patch it so I have the evening to myself.  I want to spend an hour sorting things in my scrap room. 
If I do well, I am treating myself to a glass of wine   If I sweep the floors (which never got done last night) maybe I can have a tall glass of wine!  And tomorrow is
FINALLY FRIDAY!!  Work has been so crazy busy that the days go fast yet the week in itself seems to drag.  Down to the last few weeks of racing then I actually HAVE
weekends!

Wishing everyone a Terrific Thursday!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!

view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

beachlover
Chatty Cherry

Layouts: 998

Postby beachlover » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:41 pm

emmapaige wrote:Good afternoon - turns out I have some free time this afternoon.  I had written down in my calendar that I had a dentist appointment this afternoon.  But since they hadn't called to remind me, I decided to call and sure enough my appointment is NEXT Thursday.  I swear my brain has retired along with the rest of me.

So I finished up this one for the GD Challenge #2 - Comfort Zone.  I used stamping and water coloring.  I stamped the circles and then used watercolors to color the circles.

Chris, that is absolutely adorable!!  I love the watercolors!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!

view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

beachlover
Chatty Cherry

Layouts: 998

Postby pawprints » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:44 pm

Hey Cherries. Another busy day. Took Twinkie to the vet for her annual checkup. All is good, except she needs to lose a few pounds. Now I am off to Party City to pick up decorations and cake for Maddie's birthday tomorrow. Then we are going to dd's new house for a bit so dh can measure her pantry. He is going to put in white wireframe shelves for her. So obviously no scrapping for me again. I really do hope to have the weekend to scrap!!

pawprints
Cherry Delight

Layouts: 571

Postby emarie803 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:05 am

blbabe1234 wrote:

I feel the same way. Time is just FLYING!

LOL...Em..you born/raised in Texas or no? Just curious. I know Carrie just recently moved...so its still new to her.

Nope, not a Texas native. I spent the first 10 years of my life in California and then the next 22 in Colorado. So, even after 3 years, this is a big adjustment for me.

emarie803
Cherry Jubilee

Layouts: 685

Return to Scrapbooking Talk

Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options

Chat