Scrap A Day, September 22nd

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Scrap A Day, September 22nd

Postby blbabe1234 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:57 am

Good morning cherries! Got a busy day ahead of me. Got the pups fed and squeezing in some work on the server before users start logging into the system. Then off to Wal-Mart and PetCo for stuff. Maybe tackle grocery store too. Not sure.

So who has scrappy plans? Again..doubtful. I still need to clean up my mess from this past weekend.

HOw about you?
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Layouts: 2512

Re: Scrap A Day, September 22nd

Postby karensay » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:31 am

Friday is chore day.  Already hung one load of laundry on the line.  Burned one pile of tree branches, many more to go.  Looking for a litle little Dr. Appt card, did not pin it to the calendar, so need to find it.

Darn, stepped in ant pile and they got my left foot.

I might look at a layout that is in progress and I got what I needed to go one step further.

I really need to figure out what Marching Band Competition photos I have printed and which I have not (2015+2016).  Tomorrow starts a whole NEW season(2017).  The other day I finished one double page layout for the 2016 season.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

karensay
Cherry Cola

Layouts: 177

Postby CarrieG » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:48 am

morning ladies!

I started a layout this morning before grandson came...I don't have my daycare baby today...his grandma is in town :)  I would've gotten the layout done but for some reason DH is acting helpless today...ugh  I am hoping to get to sit back down and work on the layout during naptime :)

very very very glad today is Friday................

CarrieG
Cherry Cola

Layouts: 788

Postby Renee P. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:51 am

Good Morning and TGIF!!! 
I can't remember the last time I checked in on Scrap A Day, it has been a while. Things have just been non-stop crazy since the kids went back to school. Not a lot of time, or energy, to scrap. So, I decided to make today a crafty day! It is Friday, it is unseasonably hot here ( in the 90's, and very humid...Not typical this time of year in Michigan) and I can't remember the last time I played at my scrap desk. Perfect day to ignore the chores that need to be done...they will still be there tomorrow...and play with paper:) I have already been working on a page in my TN inspiration insert and have gesso drying on a couple of ATC's. Plan to get these projects finished while DD is at class, then work on a LO after picking her up and having lunch. To end my crafty day, DD and I have a knitting project to work on after she gets home from work tonight.
Hope everyone has a great day!
Renee

Instagram: reneeleecrafts

Renee P.
Cherry Blossom

Layouts: 109

Postby emmapaige » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:43 pm

My only scrapping done so far was watching Shimelle's live video on Facebook this morning.  Now I'm trying to tidy up my scrap room but I've got to start working on some DT projects because October is right around the corner....although you wouldn't know it by the weather which is in the high 80's for the next several days. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

emmapaige
Cherry Cropper

Layouts: 692

Postby Meli » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:09 pm

I plan on spending 1/2 my day tomorrow cleaning and the other half scrapping and kitting kits for my 'crop' next Saturday with my Aunt :)

I got almost all my orders yesterday, waiting for 1 more box and I got everything. I'm so excited to play with my new stuff! I'm still sorting scrapbook paper into kits, I have a lot of MISC paper I don't know what to do with, I'm thinking I'll have to buy two more sets of drawers and sort by color.

Meli
Cherry Blossom

Layouts: 82

Postby Scrap Bug » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:03 pm

karensay wrote:Friday is chore day.  Already hung one load of laundry on the line.  Burned one pile of tree branches, many more to go.  Looking for a litle little Dr. Appt card, did not pin it to the calendar, so need to find it.

Darn, stepped in ant pile and they got my left foot.

I might look at a layout that is in progress and I got what I needed to go one step further.

I really need to figure out what Marching Band Competition photos I have printed and which I have not (2015+2016).  Tomorrow starts a whole NEW season(2017).  The other day I finished one double page layout for the 2016 season.

Well, heck.  I'd say you are on the ball.  I've still got my kids grade school activities to scrap.  They're in college now.  One's about to graduate.  
Melissa

Scrap Bug
Cherry Bomb

Layouts: 201

Return to Scrapbooking Talk

Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options

Chat