FREE SHIPPING* on orders over $69!
FREE SHIPPING* on orders over $69!
Hi there!
Login | Create an Account

Scrap A Day, December 8th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Scrap A Day, December 8th

Postby blbabe1234 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:48 pm

Good morning cherries! Yay, its finally Friday. Not sure how ya'll's week went..but mine was long and slow. But so busy work wise.

WHo has scrappy plans for today? Me - not sure. I still need to get groceries and run other errands. But I might save those for tomorrow.

I would have been on here sooner with this post, but I posted our SNOW pics instead!
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Layouts: 2711

Re: Scrap A Day, December 8th

Postby average_kim » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:56 pm

I actually finished up a birthday pocket letter. And that's all the playing I could do.  I've been busy this week... subbed Wednesday and Thursday,  and went on DD#2 's field trip to the movies today. It was for a special Christmas trip, and they go to a little theatre where they show an older movie, but the kids love it. It was so cold today, that they didn't get to go to the park afterward. So I took mine and went to Burger King and walmart... lol, got a couple Christmas gifts taken care of ...

Tomorrow DS has an archery tournament NW of Oklahoma City,  so that will take all day ... it's such a busy month;  I'm looking at the week after Christmas before I'll get any time for scrapping!
Kim

average_kim
Cherry Cropper

Layouts: 835

Return to Scrapbooking Talk

Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options

Chat