Save 18% off EVERYTHING today. even shipping! Plus earn Double Points. Click for details

Scrap A Day, January 22nd

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Scrap A Day, January 22nd

Postby blbabe1234 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:48 am

Good morning cherries! The weekend sure did go by fast, huh? Hope ya'll had a good one!

Diana is hostingDay 22 for Sara as Sara is at CHA in Phoenix. That lucky girl!

Here's mine for Day 22. Its for the Sketch with a Twist Challenge

Jackson managed to pass out after playing with his toys. LOL
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Layouts: 2642

Re: Scrap A Day, January 22nd

Postby CarrieG » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:52 am

good morning ladies!!!

yessssssssssss the weekend went way too fast!!!!  it was also horrifically windy yesterday...grrrrrrrrr
I got up extra early so I could get some things done....I have NO kiddos tomorrow and want to have a "do what I want to do" day...so trying to knock out some chores etc.........now I have kiddos but at least I knocked some stuff off my list :)  I got a quick DD page done and am hoping to scrap tonight......I am dying to do some regular pages....sick of pocket pages....almost done with my DD tho...just need to do the photos from the 24th and 25th...yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

CarrieG
Cherry Cola

Layouts: 868

Postby beachlover » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:58 am

Happy Monday, Brandy!!

OMG, Jackson is a cutie and so funny!  I love your take on the sketch!!

I went to a crop Saturday and only got 2 LO's done, but I love both of them.  Have not uploaded them yet though.  I managed to get everything unpacked and back in order though.  But I got into a major cleaning mode yesterday.
We went grocery shopping early in the morning, then I was putting groceries away as I started ribs in the crock pot.  Then I took bleach to the whole kitchen, wiping everything down.  Moved on to the bathroom, with the bleach. 
Washed my work clothes, then hubby's.  Put away the Christmas decorations, wiped down the dining room and put a new table runner on the table.  Vacuumed and swept all the dog hair and mud away.  Overheated the   vacuum cleaner as I was almost done!  Took the girls out to play a couple times.  But I was too wound to scrap.  Hopefully today I can get those two downloaded and start a few more!

And, I have a crop this Saturday AND next Saturday!  I am completely serious about getting more stuff done.  Plus I am using up all old stash!  I did get some embellies one day, but mostly sticker stuff.  That is my sticky point on LO's, the little odds and ends to complete a LO!

Well, wishing everyone a great day!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!

view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

beachlover
Chatty Cherry

Layouts: 1038

Postby emmapaige » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:18 am

I guess I did a little too much celebrating the Eagles win last night and feeling under the weather today. Came back to bed since I didn’t sleep well. So If I do any scrapping it will be later.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee

Layouts: 847

Postby mgehrke » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:23 pm

Hey Cherries
I need to catch up with the daily challenges for the 30/30. I skipped a couple these past few days due to not being able to scrap much. I think I still need to do Day 19 and 21.

Yes the weekend went by so fast. We were so busy which seems to make it go by even faster. I had this 2 pager started, then put it to the side and now with Today's 30/30, I was able to finish it off and now I have 2 more pages done for Orahn's album.

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 53, 31 and 25) lol. And now a Grandma to Orahn.

mgehrke
Wild Cherry

Layouts: 1250

Postby Berta R. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:32 pm

Sorry your not feeling well, Chris.  But YAY for your team's win! 

Cute photos and LO, Brandy.  I use to see cards with photos of cats curled up on a rug in front of a fireplace.  It wasn't until we got a cat of our own (we've had him 10 years now) that I found out cats sleep on their back.  Still cracks me up when I see it.    

Love your pretty Fall pages, Mildred.  My favorite season and colors.

It's raining again today so I plan to stay in and scrap.  Yesterday DH and I celebrated our 51st wedding anniversary.  It was a pretty lazy day.  But I did get this page done late last night.  I did it for the rewind challenge ...back to Nov. What's on TV (Dr. Who)

***Berta***

Berta R.
Cherry Bing

Layouts: 431

Postby emmapaige » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:00 pm

Since I had picked out the photo and papers I wanted to use yesterday, this one came together fairly quickly (Day 21 30/30).  Now I want to start today's 30/30 challenge so that I'm all caught up!

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee

Layouts: 847

Postby traveler » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:03 pm

No scrapping for me today, I went with my Mom to probate my Dad's will and then this evening will be a lot of driving taking my kids to their activities. I still have several layouts from last weekends crop to add journaling and upload. 

We were pretty excited about the Eagles win last night also. I immediately ordered the boys the Eagles Superbowl shirts and they both wore their Eagles jerseys to school today. We're in the heart of Giants country here so they have a lot of gloating to do over the next 2 weeks. 
Louise
My Blog: Wide World of Scraps

traveler
Sweet Cherry Pie

Layouts: 173

Postby blbabe1234 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:55 pm

CarrieG wrote:good morning ladies!!!

yessssssssssss the weekend went way too fast!!!!  it was also horrifically windy yesterday...grrrrrrrrr
I got up extra early so I could get some things done....I have NO kiddos tomorrow and want to have a "do what I want to do" day...so trying to knock out some chores etc.........now I have kiddos but at least I knocked some stuff off my list :)  I got a quick DD page done and am hoping to scrap tonight......I am dying to do some regular pages....sick of pocket pages....almost done with my DD tho...just need to do the photos from the 24th and 25th...yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTG Carrie! You're almost there and you can put your DD away!
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Postby blbabe1234 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:02 pm

beachlover wrote:Happy Monday, Brandy!!

OMG, Jackson is a cutie and so funny!  I love your take on the sketch!!

I went to a crop Saturday and only got 2 LO's done, but I love both of them.  Have not uploaded them yet though.  I managed to get everything unpacked and back in order though.  But I got into a major cleaning mode yesterday.
We went grocery shopping early in the morning, then I was putting groceries away as I started ribs in the crock pot.  Then I took bleach to the whole kitchen, wiping everything down.  Moved on to the bathroom, with the bleach. 
Washed my work clothes, then hubby's.  Put away the Christmas decorations, wiped down the dining room and put a new table runner on the table.  Vacuumed and swept all the dog hair and mud away.  Overheated the   vacuum cleaner as I was almost done!  Took the girls out to play a couple times.  But I was too wound to scrap.  Hopefully today I can get those two downloaded and start a few more!

And, I have a crop this Saturday AND next Saturday!  I am completely serious about getting more stuff done.  Plus I am using up all old stash!  I did get some embellies one day, but mostly sticker stuff.  That is my sticky point on LO's, the little odds and ends to complete a LO!

Well, wishing everyone a great day!!

Thank you Ann! He sure cracks us up!

WTG on getting so much cleaning done. And lucky you on 3 crops back to back! Woo-hoo for scrappy time!
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Postby blbabe1234 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:07 pm

emmapaige wrote:I guess I did a little too much celebrating the Eagles win last night and feeling under the weather today. Came back to bed since I didn’t sleep well. So If I do any scrapping it will be later.

Oh no! Hope you feel better!
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Postby blbabe1234 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:32 pm

mgehrke wrote:Hey Cherries
I need to catch up with the daily challenges for the 30/30. I skipped a couple these past few days due to not being able to scrap much. I think I still need to do Day 19 and 21.

Yes the weekend went by so fast. We were so busy which seems to make it go by even faster. I had this 2 pager started, then put it to the side and now with Today's 30/30, I was able to finish it off and now I have 2 more pages done for Orahn's album.

Weekend always goes by fastest when you're busy. Never fails!

Cute two pager
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Postby blbabe1234 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:33 pm

GmaBerta wrote:Sorry your not feeling well, Chris.  But YAY for your team's win! 

Cute photos and LO, Brandy.  I use to see cards with photos of cats curled up on a rug in front of a fireplace.  It wasn't until we got a cat of our own (we've had him 10 years now) that I found out cats sleep on their back.  Still cracks me up when I see it.    

It's raining again today so I plan to stay in and scrap.  Yesterday DH and I celebrated our 51st wedding anniversary.  It was a pretty lazy day.  But I did get this page done late last night.  I did it for the rewind challenge ...back to Nov. What's on TV (Dr. Who)

Happy Belated Anniversary! WTG - 51 yrs!

Great layout.
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Postby blbabe1234 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:36 pm

emmapaige wrote:Since I had picked out the photo and papers I wanted to use yesterday, this one came together fairly quickly (Day 21 30/30).  Now I want to start today's 30/30 challenge so that I'm all caught up!

I LOVE that background paper!
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Postby blbabe1234 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:40 pm

trainmom wrote:No scrapping for me today, I went with my Mom to probate my Dad's will and then this evening will be a lot of driving taking my kids to their activities. I still have several layouts from last weekends crop to add journaling and upload. 

We were pretty excited about the Eagles win last night also. I immediately ordered the boys the Eagles Superbowl shirts and they both wore their Eagles jerseys to school today. We're in the heart of Giants country here so they have a lot of gloating to do over the next 2 weeks. 

Glad they won!
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Postby StacyLee » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:37 pm

Hey cherries!  CUTE layout, Brandy! I did Deanna's challenge today, too.  Had an unexpected afternoon off since our computer system was down at work.  Came home and scrapped a little, feels weird to be scrappin' on a Monday 
Stacy
Visit my blog - #InMyLife

StacyLee
Cherry Bing

Layouts: 393

Postby blbabe1234 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:41 pm

StacyLeeD wrote:Hey cherries!  CUTE layout, Brandy! I did Deanna's challenge today, too.  Had an unexpected afternoon off since our computer system was down at work.  Came home and scrapped a little, feels weird to be scrappin' on a Monday 

What an adorable layout Stacy! and yay for an afternoon off!
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Postby pawprints » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:20 pm

Hey Cherries. Well I only managed to scrap one page this weekend, and getting my first chance to post it now. We were busy pulling baby gear out from the attic and setting it up for our new baby granddaughter, we had dd and family visit for a while yesterday, and today has been Planet Fitness, laundry, dh's blood test, ect. I do hope to start another page once I catch up with some of the laundry. We'll see how it goes.

pawprints
Cherry Delight

Layouts: 610

Postby pawprints » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:22 pm

GmaBerta wrote:Sorry your not feeling well, Chris.  But YAY for your team's win! 

A very Happy Anniversary to you and your dh!

pawprints
Cherry Delight

Layouts: 610

Postby blbabe1234 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:40 pm

pawprints wrote:Hey Cherries. Well I only managed to scrap one page this weekend, and getting my first chance to post it now. We were busy pulling baby gear out from the attic and setting it up for our new baby granddaughter, we had dd and family visit for a while yesterday, and today has been Planet Fitness, laundry, dh's blood test, ect. I do hope to start another page once I catch up with some of the laundry. We'll see how it goes.

Whew! Busy busy! Love your layout!
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Return to Scrapbooking Talk

Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options

Chat