Scrap a Day, April 25th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Scrap a Day, April 25th

Postby blbabe1234 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:51 am

Good morning cherries. Something is in the air because I woke up with a slight headache, watery eyes and sneezing. So before things get real bad, I took a Benedryl. Already feeling a little better, just drowsy. I have no plans or errands to run today, so if I can't handle being awake, I'll just take a small nap. Might do me some good.

Who has scrappy plans for today? Me - none, but I did manage to spend a little bit of time in my room. Tidied up a bit, and looked thru some pics to see what I want to work on this weekend. I've settled on puppy pics! I can't believe this weekend will be a whole year since we adopted Jasmine and Shelby and I'm barely on Day 5 in their Puppy Book. LOL. Actually, working on their 2nd puppy book already. The first one is all filled up and its only the 1st couple of days! I think I took too many precious pictures! Bahahahaha!

How about you?
~ Brandy Williams ~


 
 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
 
Posts: 60112
Layouts: 2642
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, April 25th

Postby sherelm » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:58 am

Ditto.  And I do mean that!  

I got up this morning with a slight headabhe took Benadryl and it seems to be easing.  I'm going to sort some more for my crop that is Friday night and Saturday and I settled on my puppy pictures.  

So there you have it! Two minds but a single thought.

sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
 
Posts: 12071
Layouts: 503
Location: Between Hershey and Harrisburg PA

Re: Scrap a Day, April 25th

Postby blbabe1234 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:04 am

sherelm wrote:Ditto.  And I do mean that!  

I got up this morning with a slight headabhe took Benadryl and it seems to be easing.  I'm going to sort some more for my crop that is Friday night and Saturday and I settled on my puppy pictures.  

So there you have it! Two minds but a single thought.
 

Good morning Sher! The only thing that separates us is several states!
~ Brandy Williams ~


 
 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
 
Posts: 60112
Layouts: 2642
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, April 25th

Postby scrappinmom99 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:07 am

Hope you feel better, Brandy & Sher!! My allergies are also on fire today. We finally got a few warm days and all the trees are "going to boom and bust open" as my kids used to say. Today is the first day I've been home alone in......I don't even know how long lol. Between the last couple of weeks of DS's college semester (schedule is crazy) and DH's finger accident (days off, doctor appts etc), I'm finally getting a moment to myself. I have 3 manuscripts in my queue so I don't have a lot of scrappy time but I am working on two layouts at the same time. Hopefully can finish one or both of them this week!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie



scrappinmom99
Cherry Garcia
 
Posts: 4094
Layouts: 635
Location: NYC

Re: Scrap a Day, April 25th

Postby blbabe1234 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:21 am

scrappinmom99 wrote:Hope you feel better, Brandy & Sher!! My allergies are also on fire today. We finally got a few warm days and all the trees are "going to boom and bust open" as my kids used to say. Today is the first day I've been home alone in......I don't even know how long lol. Between the last couple of weeks of DS's college semester (schedule is crazy) and DH's finger accident (days off, doctor appts etc), I'm finally getting a moment to myself. I have 3 manuscripts in my queue so I don't have a lot of scrappy time but I am working on two layouts at the same time. Hopefully can finish one or both of them this week!
 

Thank you Anne-Marie! Sounds like ya'll finally have SPRING!

Enjoy your day alone - even if you have to work. I totally feel you with the "peace and quiet"
~ Brandy Williams ~


 
 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
 
Posts: 60112
Layouts: 2642
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, April 25th

Postby Berta R. » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:44 am

Good morning all!   I hope everyone's alergies stay under control.   I don't suffer that badly and feel bad for those of you who can't enjoy the beautiful Spring outdoors.  But it sounds like a couple of you have a fun scrappy weekend planned and I'm so jealous!   I do plan to scrap this afternoon but right now I've got to get up and feed the kitties.  They know exactly when I  open my eyes in the morning and scratch and meow at my bedroom door  until I get up and go give them their morning snack.   So that's my plan for now.  Hope you all have a good day! 
Last edited by Berta R. on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
***Berta***

Berta R.
Cherry Bing
 
Posts: 2057
Layouts: 431
Location: Northern CA

Re: Scrap a Day, April 25th

Postby beachlover » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:03 am

Good Morning Cherries!

Yep, headachy here too!  Its the rain that stirs it up.  We have had a steady mist since about 8 last night.  But, I am pushing thru and trying to get as much stuff off my desk as I can.
Co-worker and I are both out tomorrow.  I have a funeral and she has to take care of her mom's will.  So I told DH we wree running errands that need to be done after the funeral then he was taking me out to dinner! 
He has been working late all week.  I am still trying to get pictures printed and kits to complete challenges.  Also need to pack stuff for a crop Saturday.  Don't need to leave until 9am so I can do that last minute if I
really have to.

That is about it here.  I am not cooking tonight, so I can come home and get stuff done; a little scrapping, photo printing.  Still have a few partially started layouts that I would like to finish up.

Have a great day all!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 
 view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 

beachlover
Chatty Cherry
 
Posts: 23534
Layouts: 1038
Location: NJ

Re: Scrap a Day, April 25th

Postby blbabe1234 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:39 am

GmaBerta wrote:Good morning all!   I hope everyone's alergies stay under control.   I don't suffer that badly and feel bad for those of you who can't enjoy the beautiful Spring outdoors.  But it sounds like a couple of you have a fun scrappy weekend planned and I'm so jealous!   I do plan to scrap this afternoon butt right now I've got to get up and feed the kitties.  They know exactly when I  open my eyes in the morning and scratch and meow at my bedroom door  until I get up and go give them their morning snack.   So that's my plan for now.  Hope you all have a good day! 
 

Thanks Berta. I took a small 30 min nap because I could barely do anything after the Benedryl. Feeling a tad better
~ Brandy Williams ~


 
 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
 
Posts: 60112
Layouts: 2642
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, April 25th

Postby blbabe1234 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:42 am

beachlover wrote:Good Morning Cherries!

Yep, headachy here too!  Its the rain that stirs it up.  We have had a steady mist since about 8 last night.  But, I am pushing thru and trying to get as much stuff off my desk as I can.
Co-worker and I are both out tomorrow.  I have a funeral and she has to take care of her mom's will.  So I told DH we wree running errands that need to be done after the funeral then he was taking me out to dinner! 
He has been working late all week.  I am still trying to get pictures printed and kits to complete challenges.  Also need to pack stuff for a crop Saturday.  Don't need to leave until 9am so I can do that last minute if I
really have to.

That is about it here.  I am not cooking tonight, so I can come home and get stuff done; a little scrapping, photo printing.  Still have a few partially started layouts that I would like to finish up.

Have a great day all!
 

Sorry for the headache. Feel better soon. We will have rain this evening, then a small front. Once it pushes thru, I'll feel better for sure
~ Brandy Williams ~


 
 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
 
Posts: 60112
Layouts: 2642
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, April 25th

Postby DN in MN » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:49 am

Good Morning Everyone!  I have been working in my room to organize things to hopefully scrap this weekend and prep for NSD.  I have to clean the basement though as we are getting a new internet provider and I need to make sure he can get where he needs to. Anyways, I hope everyone suffering from the allergies gets relieve.  I hope you all have a great day!
        
2018 Goal ~ 16/50 layouts - 1 card complete, lol

 

DN in MN
Chocolate Covered Cherry
 
Posts: 9857
Layouts: 93
Location: Duluth, Minnesota

Re: Scrap a Day, April 25th

Postby blbabe1234 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:02 pm

DN in MN wrote:Good Morning Everyone!  I have been working in my room to organize things to hopefully scrap this weekend and prep for NSD.  I have to clean the basement though as we are getting a new internet provider and I need to make sure he can get where he needs to. Anyways, I hope everyone suffering from the allergies gets relieve.  I hope you all have a great day!
 

Good luck with all the cleaning and prep work.
~ Brandy Williams ~


 
 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
 
Posts: 60112
Layouts: 2642
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, April 25th

Postby Monroe1218 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:03 pm

I hope you ladies can get some relief from the allergies!  It's been rainy here for the last couple of days, so that has helped to keep all the pollen washed out of the air.  It's supposed to be nice here this weekend - but my plan is to stay inside and scrap!!

Hopefully, fingers crossed for at least some time in my scrappy room to straighten things up!  I need to pick up things that are laying in there that don't belong, clean off the desk.... For whatever reason, my scrapbook room becomes the catch all for the house....I would love to sit down at my desk and scrap, but not before the desk is cleaned off! 
Rebecca
Visit my blog at: www.reallifemoments.wordpress.com
 

Monroe1218
Chocolate Covered Cherry
 
Posts: 8624
Layouts: 18
Location: Mount Carmel, TN

Re: Scrap a Day, April 25th

Postby emmapaige » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:59 pm

No scrapping for me today or tomorrow.  We are heading to Atlantic City to The Borgata and reservations tonight at Michael Symon's restaurant and tomorrow night at Bobby Flay's.  I've really been looking forward to this until I started reading the reviews on Yelp.  Yikes - I hope the extra Weight Watchers points I'll be having is worth it. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 
 

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
 
Posts: 12117
Layouts: 846
Location: Eagleville PA

Re: Scrap a Day, April 25th

Postby mgehrke » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:55 pm

Hey Cherries - I hope everyone starts to feeling better. Allergies is one thing I am so happy that I don't have. DH has them and some days are terrible. I feel so bad for him and all of you who suffer from them.

Yesterday I was able to get into my scrappy room for a little bit. Not long enough to unpack everything, but I did get to the LOs I did over the weekend. I was pleasantly surprised that I have 19 LOs in my folder. 12 of them were completed or I just had to add a thing or two and 7 of them pretty much just need titles. I'm not sure how much scrapping I can get in before the end of the month, but I will for sure finish these last 7. I'll not make my goal, but I'm OK with that since I also have finished 10 lap blankets over the past few months. So I have been busy being creative
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 53, 31 and 25) lol. And now a Grandma to Orahn.




mgehrke
Wild Cherry
 
Posts: 17821
Layouts: 1250
Location: Minnesota

Re: Scrap a Day, April 25th

Postby blbabe1234 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:46 pm

Monroe1218 wrote:I hope you ladies can get some relief from the allergies!  It's been rainy here for the last couple of days, so that has helped to keep all the pollen washed out of the air.  It's supposed to be nice here this weekend - but my plan is to stay inside and scrap!!

Hopefully, fingers crossed for at least some time in my scrappy room to straighten things up!  I need to pick up things that are laying in there that don't belong, clean off the desk.... For whatever reason, my scrapbook room becomes the catch all for the house....I would love to sit down at my desk and scrap, but not before the desk is cleaned off! 
 

Thanks Rebecca. I've stopped sneezing, but still have a headache. I even took a nap!

My room becomes a catch all. I think its because its not a "common" room, and when I'm hosting a party or something, I declutter the house and just need to put something SOMEWHERE! And I can close the door to my room and nobody will go in there. That's my theory anyways!
~ Brandy Williams ~


 
 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
 
Posts: 60112
Layouts: 2642
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, April 25th

Postby blbabe1234 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:47 pm

emmapaige wrote:No scrapping for me today or tomorrow.  We are heading to Atlantic City to The Borgata and reservations tonight at Michael Symon's restaurant and tomorrow night at Bobby Flay's.  I've really been looking forward to this until I started reading the reviews on Yelp.  Yikes - I hope the extra Weight Watchers points I'll be having is worth it. 
 

Sounds like FUN!
~ Brandy Williams ~


 
 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
 
Posts: 60112
Layouts: 2642
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, April 25th

Postby blbabe1234 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:49 pm

mgehrke wrote:Hey Cherries - I hope everyone starts to feeling better. Allergies is one thing I am so happy that I don't have. DH has them and some days are terrible. I feel so bad for him and all of you who suffer from them.

Yesterday I was able to get into my scrappy room for a little bit. Not long enough to unpack everything, but I did get to the LOs I did over the weekend. I was pleasantly surprised that I have 19 LOs in my folder. 12 of them were completed or I just had to add a thing or two and 7 of them pretty much just need titles. I'm not sure how much scrapping I can get in before the end of the month, but I will for sure finish these last 7. I'll not make my goal, but I'm OK with that since I also have finished 10 lap blankets over the past few months. So I have been busy being creative
 

Thanks Mildred. Allergies do suck!

I'm glad you were able to get into your room for a bit yesterday. I have already left you love on all the wonderful layouts!
~ Brandy Williams ~


 
 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
 
Posts: 60112
Layouts: 2642
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, April 25th

Postby CarrieG » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:12 pm

ugh  finally squeaked out enough time to finish the layout that has been sitting on my desk...I will upload it tomorrow....geeez

crazy busy week BUT I have reclaimed my backyard and patio from my DH's mess...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I have one more challenge I want to get done before the end of the month.....fingers crossed

CarrieG
Cherry Cola
 
Posts: 6737
Layouts: 866
Location: Texas


Return to Scrapbooking Talk



Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options

Chat

cron