Anybody have

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Anybody have

Postby Art_Teacher » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:49 pm

an Epson R2400 Photo Stylus Wide Format printer that could use a yellow ink cartridge?  I accidentally bought the wrong one and then opened it, so it can't be returned. :(  It fits in my printer, but the printer won't recognize it.  lol I have the R1800.
Laura

Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict

Layouts: 1575

Re: Anybody have

Postby DN in MN » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:51 pm

Shoot..mine is the WF7160..hopefully you find it a home!

2018 Goal ~ 50 layouts    Completed 31 layouts and 2 cards 

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper

Layouts: 106

Postby traveler » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:46 am

Art_Teacher wrote:an Epson R2400 Photo Stylus Wide Format printer that could use a yellow ink cartridge?  I accidentally bought the wrong one and then opened it, so it can't be returned. :(  It fits in my printer, but the printer won't recognize it.  lol I have the R1800.

i may have a bunch of R1800 inks that I can't use. I got a new ptinter. I'll check when I get home and will gladly send them to you. PM me In a week if I forget. 
Louise
My Blog: Wide World of Scraps

traveler
Sweet Cherry Pie

Layouts: 193

Postby Art_Teacher » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:23 am

trainmom wrote:
Art_Teacher wrote:an Epson R2400 Photo Stylus Wide Format printer that could use a yellow ink cartridge?  I accidentally bought the wrong one and then opened it, so it can't be returned. :(  It fits in my printer, but the printer won't recognize it.  lol I have the R1800.

i may have a bunch of R1800 inks that I can't use. I got a new ptinter. I'll check when I get home and will gladly send them to you. PM me In a week if I forget. 

That would be awesome!  Let me know how. :)

Laura

Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict

Postby sherelm » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:20 pm

I have the Epson 1400 wide format.  Will it work for that?

sherelm
Cherry Jubilee

Layouts: 526

Postby Art_Teacher » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:05 pm

sherelm wrote:

It only says R2400 on it, so I wouldn't think so.  I think the R has something to do with it, as well as the number, but even though it fits in my printer with no effort, it doesn't recognize it electronically.
Laura

Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict

Postby sherelm » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:04 am

Art_Teacher wrote:
sherelm wrote:

It only says R2400 on it, so I wouldn't think so.  I think the R has something to do with it, as well as the number, but even though it fits in my printer with no effort, it doesn't recognize it electronically.

Thats a shame.  I'm sorry I couldn't buy it from you, ink is so expensive these days.  My son rants that if he's printing in black and white and a color is out he can't print.  The world of technology has fought a war with us and won!

sherelm
Cherry Jubilee

Layouts: 526

Postby traveler » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:44 pm

I have these inks for an R1900

do you know if they would work in your printer?

I will send these to anyone who wants there.
Louise
My Blog: Wide World of Scraps

traveler
Sweet Cherry Pie

Layouts: 193

Postby Art_Teacher » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:30 am

trainmom wrote:I have these inks for an R1900

do you know if they would work in your printer?

I will send these to anyone who wants there.

Thanks, Louise, but they won't. :(  It's part of the great technology scam.  Have to always buy new!  Grr... 
Laura

Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict

Return to Scrapbooking Talk

Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options

Chat