FREE SHIPPING* on orders over $69!
FREE SHIPPING* on orders over $69!
Hi there!
Login | Create an Account

July Goals

Moderator: ACOT Employee

July Goals

Postby pawprints » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:47 am

Well I surprised myself and actually passed my little goal of 4 and did 6. And they were all done in the last week of the month! I feel good that I actually did that much despite having no desire to scrap for most of the month because of all that went on with my uncle. Being summer I would love to set a higher goal, but I know I will want to be outside a lot plus we will be having Maddie and Aiden for a sleepover week with us, so I am going to set a goal of 5.

How did everyone else do? Did you all reach your goal? And what is your goal for July?

4/5

Digi

Last edited by pawprints on Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.

pawprints
Cherry Delight

Layouts: 638

Re: July Goals

Postby joannie » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:41 am

In June, I made a goal of 3 cards and 16 layouts! In July I have 2 crops to go to! So I'm going to say 3 cards and 20 layouts!

25/20 

3/3

Last edited by joannie on Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 11 times in total.

joannie
Cherry Jubilee

Layouts: 1244

Postby DN in MN » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:11 am

I am super excited to say that I got 9 layouts and 1 card done   July is another busy month with my DGDS coming the for a couple weeks  I will set a goal of 6 as I have 2 almost done.

Last edited by DN in MN on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:25 am, edited 4 times in total.

2018 Goal ~ 50 layouts    Completed 39 layouts and 3 cards 

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper

Layouts: 111

Postby oceanbreezes423 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:06 am

I did 26 pages in June. Though not quite what I hoped for, I am pleased to make a dent. This month I will shoot for 30 pages.

0/30. 
Susan

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Cropper

Layouts: 1429

Postby emmapaige » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:46 am

Last month I did 11 layouts and 1 card. I was away for a week in June but have no plans for July and I signed up for Shimelle's new class, I'm going to aim for 30 layouts and 1 card.

Layouts 18/30
Cards 1/1
Last edited by emmapaige on Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:29 pm, edited 8 times in total.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee

Layouts: 912

Postby blbabe1234 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:03 pm

Hi Barb. I actually made my goal, despite it being super low for me. I did 3 layouts...lol

This month, won't be AS busy for me. I have  a baby shower that I'm making decorations/party favors for, with the shower this Saturday. SO I lose a weekend. I'll go with a goal of TEN

16/10

Last edited by blbabe1234 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Layouts: 2711

Postby keatonsgtgram » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:00 am

I didn't make any goals for June knowing full well that the month would be busy with outside work. What a surprise that outside work is way behind because the month was crazy with my oldest DS having major medical issues. He had severe back pain that ended up with him being shipped to Henry Ford hospital in Detroit for surgery. He had 4 areas with bone abcesses on his back, hip, arm & neck. He was shipped back for a week & 1/2 stay in a medical/rehabilitation hospital and then out again to a strickly physical rehab situation in a nearby city. Things are slowly improving. 
I managed to complete 4 challenges in June and will be working on a goal of 10 for July. We will see how it goes. I NEED to scrap because it is my biggest stress reducer. I could barely concentrate on it last month. Good luck making your goals, everyone.

keatonsgtgram
Sweet Cherry Pie

Layouts: 593

Postby Monroe1218 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:57 am

I set a low goal of 3 last month - and I'm proud to say that I met that.  I also set a goal to post these to the gallery, which I didn't meet that goal.  My laptop is kaput so I'm waiting until tax free weekend (last weekend in July here in Tennessee) to get a new computer.  Hopefully, I will be able to get everything figured out then on how to post to the gallery.....

I think I will set a goal of 5 for July - we are going to Atlanta one weekend, so that will put a damper on scrapping that weekend....hopefully, I can surpass that goal and get more done - but if I don't, it will be ok....
Rebecca

Monroe1218
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Layouts: 18

Postby pawprints » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:11 pm

keatonsgtgram wrote:I didn't make any goals for June knowing full well that the month would be busy with outside work. What a surprise that outside work is way behind because the month was crazy with my oldest DS having major medical issues. He had severe back pain that ended up with him being shipped to Henry Ford hospital in Detroit for surgery. He had 4 areas with bone abcesses on his back, hip, arm & neck. He was shipped back for a week & 1/2 stay in a medical/rehabilitation hospital and then out again to a strickly physical rehab situation in a nearby city. Things are slowly improving. 
I managed to complete 4 challenges in June and will be working on a goal of 10 for July. We will see how it goes. I NEED to scrap because it is my biggest stress reducer. I could barely concentrate on it last month. Good luck making your goals, everyone.

Omg so many ((hugs)). I hope he continues to improve.

pawprints
Cherry Delight

Layouts: 638

Postby Berta R. » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:06 pm

KAREN, so sorry about your son.  Hope he recovers quickly.  Hugs!  I know as a mom you must be very worried.

I only finished 5 LOs last month but I'm hoping to average at least one a day for July so I'm setting my goal at 25 since I'm getting a late start.

***Berta***

Berta R.
Cherry Bing

Layouts: 441

Postby beachlover » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:27 am

only managed to get 3 done in June...  summer will be crazy but hoping for 10 in July
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!

view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

beachlover
Chatty Cherry

Layouts: 1055

Postby Barb Van » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:51 am

I posted 18 in June, I don't remember how many I had as my goal.  My new goal is 1

Barb Van
Cherry Blossom

Layouts: 100

Return to Scrapbooking Talk

Free Newsletter
Inspiration. New Techniques.
Sales. Events.

Additional Options

Chat