The multiple shopping basket feature comes in handy when you are working on several orders all at once. It allows you to maintain a "wish list", as well as a list of items that you don't want to order right away (saved for later basket). You can also add additional shopping baskets and move items to those baskets as often as you please.
Let's imagine that you have a list of products that you want to purchase as a gift for another individual. To make it easier to keep track of which items you want to purchase for yourself and which items you want to purchase as a gift order, you can create a basket for the sole purpose of holding the items that you want to purchase as a gift.
Once you have created the "Gifts" basket you can add items to the gift basket as follows:
1) Go shopping and add items to your basket.
2) The items you add to your basket will end up in the "My Basket" shopping basket.
3) When you view your basket, select the items that you want to move into your "Gifts" basket.
4) Choose the option to "Move Selected Items"
5) Choose the basket to which you want to move the items ("Gifts" in this example)
6) The items will now appear in your "Gift" basket
To purchase the items from your "Gift" basket, click the "Place Order" link while viewing the "Gifts" basket.