Page 1 of 1
Brandon, the image problem...
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:49 pm
by MLee
... are you still working on this? Those of us who can't post images are getting a bit discouraged. Help?
Re: Brandon, the image problem...
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:30 am
by -Tracy-
And Safari is still crashing if I try to insert an image in a post.
Re: Brandon, the image problem...
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:44 pm
by Deirdra
And why does it say that flash is turned off when I'm making a post but in my control panel it says it's on? I NEED to post something, but it's in flash (or I can HTML it). Helllllllllllp.
Re: Brandon, the image problem...
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:25 pm
by FairyMouseMom
....and I am STILL having major problems with my MAC and FIREFOX and trying to install hyperlinks. Heck, it sometimes happens when I am replying to a PM, too....or starting a thread....and getting that same message I had PMd and e-mailed you about prior to this posting.
(I had installed the beta version of Firefox.....but, man, that was EVEN WORSE than my current version of Firefox 2.0.0.13.....so I went back to that. This time I even tried again on P's laptop....and was getting the "bad request" message on his, too.)
This is the message that I keep getting:
Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS) Server at acherryontop.com Port 80
Re: Brandon, the image problem...
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:59 pm
by ElsieB
I was able to post images (from our gallery) for a couple of days or so, but now I can't again. It's frustrating because I want to participate in the Layout A Day challenge, but I can never post my work.

Re: Brandon, the image problem...
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:02 am
by FairyMouseMom
To those who post here....just a thought: It might help Brandon to know what browser you are using and what version....as well as if you are using a Mac or a PC. (Just a suggestion!!!)
Re: Brandon, the image problem...
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:53 am
by MLee
I'm honestly not quite as computer literate as most of you.
I have a PC and I downloaded the latest version of Firefox about two weeks ago. I'm not getting an error message it just won't allow me to post hyperlinks from any where or images from this site; from other sites it seems to be okay, like photobucket, but not from this site.
Re: Brandon, the image problem...
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:18 am
by ElsieB
I'm on a MAC using OSX. I browse on Firefox (version 2.0.0.3).
Re: Brandon, the image problem...
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2025 5:14 am
by xxvi