We are now accepting submissions for hand-crafted items that are not necessarily made with scrapbooking supplies for our September/October 2011 issue. This includes general craft and sewing projects:
- [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Back to School - Organization projects to keep papers straight, ways to display children's artwork or A+ tests, frames for school pics, lunchtime love notes, or anything else school-related.
- [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Beautiful Basics: Burlap - This versatile material is popping up in all kinds of home decor and other craft projects. What have you made with it?[/highlight]
- [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Fabulous Florals - Whether they're stamped, printed on a transparency or paper, or part of your favorite fabric print, show us what you've made using floral designs.[/highlight]
- [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Halloween Fun/Decor - Devilish decorations, spooky sweet containers, frightening party favors - all the ghoulish and ghostly things you craft by hand during the scariest time of the year.
- [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]On the Wall - Painted canvases, DIY frames, quilted wall art, shadowboxes, embroidered designs- anything and everything cool that you might hang on your wall.
- [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Punches - We're looking for great projects that use that standby - the punch. Old or new, shapes or borders... we'll even count decorative scissors! And don't forget about what you can do with plain old hole punches. Get creative and use them as a mask, or repeat punched shapes for a stellar design.[/highlight]
- [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Sparkle & Shine - Anything with glitter, metallic paint, shimmery mist, etc.
- [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]The Boutique - Have you made something absolutely adorable, but it doesn't fit our current calls? Send it anyway, we're always happy to see all kinds of fabulous creations![/highlight]
Deadline: 11:59pm (Mountain Time) on Friday March 25th, 2011
Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org