Time to get back into the groove of things

Support for those on WW [Public]

Moderator: Suzanne_FL

kennabeans
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 39

Time to get back into the groove of things

Post by kennabeans » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:05 pm

I bought the Wii Fit Plus so I can organize my fitness routine. Then I bought the Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start and a couple other Biggest Loser books. I am going to get my arse in gear soon. I need to badly. What are you all doing with your weight loss journey right now?
ImageImageImage

montana_girl
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 276

Re: Time to get back into the groove of things

Post by montana_girl » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:53 pm

Okay, what happened to our dedicated group? I've checked in a few times, but nothing new going on here...

Should we start a challenge? Or a new 4-week Biggest Loser? Come on, let's get things moving again! :-D
Stacy

kennabeans
Cherry Cola

Post by kennabeans » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:02 am

I have been checking too. Everyone must be burnt out from the Holidays or something like that? I am sick with a yucky old cold but when I feel better, I am off and running again!!
ImageImageImage

gonecamping
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 129

Post by gonecamping » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:30 pm

I started WW (again) on Jan 1. So far I have lost 4 pounds. I joined the gym so I am getting more exercise. I am more committed this time than I have been in the past. I am enjoying exercising. I think the difference is , last time I did WW on my own and didn't really get serious about journaling. This time I joined online and I am journaling everything. I plan out what I am eating for the whole day and put it into the online point tracker. It seems to be helping.
***Tanya***

montana_girl
Cherry Bomb

Post by montana_girl » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Tanya - Good job on getting back on program. I love WW! And I have been getting a lot out of the community stuff online. I think the Challenges and Groups are a great way to stay focused and on track.

Kennabeans - How do you like the Wii Fit Plus? I really enjoy it. My BF bought the Wii Active a week or so ago, so we have been doing the 30-Day challenge on that. It's a great workout and I love all the arm exercises. Trying to get rid of the flabby arms before summer. ;)
Stacy

gonecamping
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 129

Post by gonecamping » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:41 am

I am wanting to get the Wii.. My mom has it and she works out on the wii fit all the time. I haven't been so good this week, have hardly made the gym because my dh is back in KY taking care of his grandma for a bit. That leaves all the running around to different activities with my son. But I still lost 2.5 this week. I haven't been cooking the same type of meals as I cook for my dh. He is a meat and pasta man.

Speaking of the Wii, my friend bought the Biggest Loser for the wii and loves it. Anyone try that one?
***Tanya***

DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 506

Post by DolphinSoul » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:33 pm

Hey Girlies!! I'm so glad to see some of you guys on here and still motivated to keep going! I know I have been slacking like crazy getting on here, but my life has been CRAZY!!!! I am now Leading 2 Weight Watcher Meetings and been helping out as a second receptionist throughout the month.. getting ready for WW's open house's throughout Feb, so WW is keeping me hoping!! But I love it! The holidays.. lets just say we forget about those.. I did Fantastic food wise.. just the stress of some family members made me more then unhappy. But we got through it. My hubby enjoyed coming on here, but work has been kicking his butt and he comes home, eats, does wii fit, and then sleeps. Hardly ever on the computer, so I don't know when he'll be able to join us again to give the man's side of it all!! :winkb:

We bought the Wii Fit Plus as our Christmas Present and LOVE IT!!!! I could not believe how much fun those games are and how addicting it can be without feeling like your even working out! We just got Wii Sports Resort and I'm a little disappointed in it because I thought I could use it with the board and I cannot, so bummed about that for the price, but still enjoy it though!!! I was wondering if the Active is any fun or is it more hard core exercises????

I hope you lovely ladies are doing terrific and keep up the hard work. If you guys want to make suggestions on games, I'm up for hosting them, just can't do the prizes. That way Carol can take a rest for awhile.
~ Carissa ~

montana_girl
Cherry Bomb

Post by montana_girl » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:22 pm

Carissa - I have the Wii Active and the Wii More Active and LOVE them! They are definitely more of workout than the Wii Fit, but a lot of fun too. I did the 30 Day Challenge and there were more times than not I was sweating and tired when I got done. :-D
Stacy

kennabeans
Cherry Cola

Post by kennabeans » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Girls, I can't get motivated. I have several Wii games for exercise but I don't even use them. I have absolutely NO ENERGY. I am not sure what to do about it. I bought some Energy vitamins and I am going to start taking them in hopes that they help. Anyone have any suggestions?
ImageImageImage

montana_girl
Cherry Bomb

Post by montana_girl » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:33 pm

kennabeans - just take it slow and one day at a time. Set a goal to walk (or do the Wii) for 5 minutes. Afterall, who can't handle 5 minutes, right? Then every day increase your time by a minute or two. Before you know it, you will build up your energy level and will be looking forward to get moving every day. :-D
Stacy

kennabeans
Cherry Cola

Post by kennabeans » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:08 pm

I bought all kinds of yummy food at the grocery store today. I am going to start exercising soon but want to get the food thing down first. Also, I am working 2 jobs for another week and then I will be back to 1 job. That will help me with time and energy to exercise.
ImageImageImage

montana_girl
Cherry Bomb

Post by montana_girl » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:02 pm

Kennabeans - 2 jobs? That would make it tough to plan meals, prepare them, and still find time to exercise! Hopefully once you get down to 1 job you will be able to work some exercise in your day! :-D
Stacy

IreneP
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 3

Post by IreneP » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:17 am

gonecamping wrote:I am wanting to get the Wii.. My mom has it and she works out on the wii fit all the time. I haven't been so good this week, have hardly made the gym because my dh is back in KY taking care of his grandma for a bit. That leaves all the running around to different activities with my son. But I still lost 2.5 this week. I haven't been cooking the same type of meals as I cook for my dh. He is a meat and pasta man.

Speaking of the Wii, my friend bought the Biggest Loser for the wii and loves it. Anyone try that one?

I LOVE it

Started walking with DH since we are together again.

Return to “Our Weight Watchers”