Weight Watchers Open House.....

Support for those on WW [Public]

Moderator: Suzanne_FL

DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 506

Weight Watchers Open House.....

Post by DolphinSoul » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Every Saturday in Febuary!!!! Hey girlies.. this started last Saturday and I wanted to let you girls know about it incase you hadn't heard. Every Satruday in Feb from 1PM-4PM centers will have an Open House with raffle give aways, goodie bags, refreshments, and more. This gives everyone an opporunity to see what WW offers without having the pressure to join. You can always come to a meeting for free, but this makes it so its not a based timed meeting, anytime in those hours you can just stop in!!!! Its great to show our family where we go, if you attend the meetings.

For more info you can go here: http://www.weightwatchers.com/templates ... id=1163241

I hope you will be able to attend one in your area!!!!
~ Carissa ~

montana_girl
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 276

Re: Weight Watchers Open House.....

Post by montana_girl » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:19 pm

BF and I stopped by the first Open House at our meeting center.... and walked out with a prize!! We are going to miss this week's open house, but plan on hitting one or two more. :-D

Carissa - Are you leading any meetings yet? If you have, are you enjoying it??
Stacy

DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 506

Re: Weight Watchers Open House.....

Post by DolphinSoul » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:41 pm

That's awesome!! I've been leading since November and yes I LOVE IT!!! I'm doing 2 meetings a week and am doing 3 of the 4 open houses we are having. Plus been doing some Receptionist fill ins too! They got me ropped it but I love every bit of it!!!!
~ Carissa ~

Return to “Our Weight Watchers”