DECEMBER 2018 Thank You and Reveal

[Public]

Moderator: Monroe1218

Monroe1218
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 20

DECEMBER 2018 Thank You and Reveal

Post by Monroe1218 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:27 pm

Please post your thank you's here -and also let everyone know who sent to you all year!

I hope you all have enjoyed Secret Sister this year and will join in on the fun for 2019!
Rebecca
Layouts Complete - 2/100
December Daily - 75% complete!
Cards - 8/24

Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 1591

Re: DECEMBER 2018 Thank You and Reveal

Post by Art_Teacher » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:46 pm

Thank you to my SS for the gorgeous Bo Bunny papers, glitters and embellies. :) I love it all and I really appreciate you, but you didn't tell me who you are? lol
Laura

Christi S.
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 1417

Post by Christi S. » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:29 pm

Dear Jennifer / Love2Stamp,

I got my December package when I checked my mailbox today. Thank you so much for your generosity! I opened the package and loved the adorable card you made, but I have not opened the gifts inside. I’m waiting for Christmas Day for that! I just wanted to make sure that I sent you this right away so you know how very much your gifts were appreciated each and every month this year. You always picked out fun and adorable stuff for me - and you were so generous!
Thank you again, and I’ll write again when I open the gifts.

Christi S
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

lissahope26
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 742

Post by lissahope26 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:13 pm

Image  Image  Image  Image  Image  Image  Image  Image  Image  Image

Sandi,

You have been a fabulous SS!  Thanks so much for sending me goodies monthly throughout the year.  I have enjoyed them immensely!  Thank you for the wonderful Christmas surprise I got today in the mail.  Hope you have a fabulous Christmas and Happy New Year!

P.s.  I did not reveal myself to my SS in the last package I sent her but my SS was Shannon, 1scrappymom! 
Melissa H.ImageImage

MoochieMama
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 45

Post by MoochieMama » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:48 pm

Art_Teacher wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:46 pm
Thank you to my SS for the gorgeous Bo Bunny papers, glitters and embellies. :) I love it all and I really appreciate you, but you didn't tell me who you are? lol

Sorry, I was your SS for the last few months and it turns out that you were my SS all along.  :-D Thank you for all of the wonderful goodies you sent me throughout the year and this amazing last package that I received today. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!
Michelle

Monroe1218
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 20

Post by Monroe1218 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:14 am

Thank you to ratgirl/Veronica for being a wonderful secret sister all year!  I really loved ALL the paper you sent for the reveal and the stamps are gorgeous!!  Thank you again!!  I really enjoyed receiving your packages each month - always a treat to see what you selected!!  Wishing you a fabulous holiday season and a healthy, happy New Year!!!
Rebecca
Layouts Complete - 2/100
December Daily - 75% complete!
Cards - 8/24

Sandi0805
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1582

Post by Sandi0805 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:59 pm

I received my package from my Secret Sister and opened it on Christmas Day.  Since I moved in June, I have had all my mail going to my daughters house while I waited for my new house to be built.   She said my package came on Saturday but we didn't connect until Christmas Day.  An extra little surprise for me.  

My secret sister was Anazelia.  I want to thank you for being such a wonderful secret sister all year.  I truly loved every month of scrappy goodies you sent.  I enjoyed this month's package of papers and diecuts you sent along with your family photo Christmas card.   Wishing you the happiest of holidays and Happy New Year to you and your family.
Image Image
ImageImageImage

anazelia
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 795

Post by anazelia » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:04 pm

I  received my secret sister gift on Christmas Eve but things were a bit crazy so I didn't get to post until now.  Christi S was my ss.   

Thank you so much Christi S.   I love the Alice in Wonderland collection SO much.   I am packing my house up for a renovation and I have told my husband that one day I am sitting down and scrapping before everything gets packed up.  I am going to dig out my old Disney photos and scrap with that collection.
You have been a great secret sister this year.  I am just sorry I haven't scraped that much this year.  With the renovation we are doing I am going to finally have a scrap room again.  I can't wait.
ana

1scrappymom
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 454

Post by 1scrappymom » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:33 am

lissahope26 wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:13 pm
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sandi,

You have been a fabulous SS!  Thanks so much for sending me goodies monthly throughout the year.  I have enjoyed them immensely!  Thank you for the wonderful Christmas surprise I got today in the mail.  Hope you have a fabulous Christmas and Happy New Year!

P.s.  I did not reveal myself to my SS in the last package I sent her but my SS was Shannon, 1scrappymom! 

Thank you thank you thank you for my Tim Holtz glass mat!!!  It's AMAZING!!!  You've been an AWESOME SS!!!  

I didn't reveal myself either. My SS was Kate!!
~Shannon
My Blog -->  blinnsblog

1scrappymom
Cherry Bomb

lissahope26 wrote:

Sandi,

Thank you thank you thank you for my Tim Holtz glass mat!!!  It's AMAZING!!!  You've been an AWESOME SS!!!  

~Shannon
My Blog -->  blinnsblog

1scrappymom
Cherry Bomb

lissahope26 wrote:

Sandi,

~Shannon
My Blog -->  blinnsblog

beachlover
Chatty Cherry
Layouts: 1073

Post by beachlover » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:32 pm

I received my SS goodies from my wonderful SS - Rebecca!!!  Wow you really had me fooled all year!!  Thank you so much for the Heidi Swapp stencils, the two Tim Holtz Christmas stamps, EP Let It Snow paper pad, chipboard accents and phrases.  But most of all the Peanut Butter M&m's, lol!!!  Your card was wonderful.  You have been a wonderful  SS all year and I thank you!!!  Merry Christmas, and wishing you a wonderful New Year!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 1591

Post by Art_Teacher » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:10 pm

MoochieMama wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:48 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:46 pm

Sorry, I was your SS for the last few months and it turns out that you were my SS all along.  :-D Thank you for all of the wonderful goodies you sent me throughout the year and this amazing last package that I received today. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!

Glad you got your package before Christmas! It was touch and go for me in December with so much going on at school and our last day wasn't until December 21st, so I was afraid I didn't get it in the mail soon enough! Thanks so much for taking over when my previous SS disappeared. :) I had a blast being your SS this year!
Laura

Sandi0805
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1582

Post by Sandi0805 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:03 pm

lissahope26 wrote:

Sandi,

You're welcome.  Happy New Year too!!!.

Image Image
ImageImageImage

Christi S.
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 1417

Post by Christi S. » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:10 pm

Hi everyone - I wanted to show pictures of the items my secret sister Jennifer sent.  I opened the items on Christmas Day.  Thanks soooo much!  You really spoiled me.

There were Doodlepops, a scrapbooking bag, Doodlebug Designs stickers and die cuts, Bo Bunny fun stuff, a stencil, twine and embellishments, tags/ornaments, a full-sized Snickers, and a whole bunch of other fun stuff.  I was SoOOOOO spoiled by all of this - and by you all year.  You're the best!  Thank you so much!

Christi S
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

ratgirl
Cherry Berry
Layouts: 47

Post by ratgirl » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:18 am

I am just finally resurfacing after the holidays and the massive chronic pain flair that followed. THANK YOU so much to Beachlover, who spoiled me absolutely rotten all year and topped it off with a huge package of holiday cardmaking goodies that I'm using now to make my cards for next year. I love it all and can't believe all the stuff you sent. Thank you! Here's an overview...
Image  ImageImageImageImage

Thank you so so much for a whole year of happy trips to the mailbox! :) I can't thank you enough!

love2stamp
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 649

Post by love2stamp » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:02 pm

Thank you so much to my secret sister Kate W. You have been a great secret sister! I loved all my goodies in my December box. I received it today. Your card that you made was absolutely adorable!! Thank you again!!!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

kate W.
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 127

Post by kate W. » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:36 am

I would love to thank my secret sister for all the wonderful things she sent my way this year but I don't know who she is. For December she sent me the Doodlebug Mermaid papers and stickers and fed my Doodlebug addiction again. It was sent anonymously so I still don't know who to thank. Would my real secret sister please stand up🙂
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

Return to “Secret Sister”