DECEMBER 2019 Thank You's and Reveal

[Public]

Moderator: Monroe1218

Post Reply
User avatar
Monroe1218
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Posts: 9468
Layouts: 27
Location: Mount Carmel, TN

DECEMBER 2019 Thank You's and Reveal

Post by Monroe1218 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:36 pm

Please post your thank you for December here - and let us know who sent to you this year!
Rebecca

 

User avatar
DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 13701
Layouts: 262
Location: Duluth, Minnesota

Re: DECEMBER 2019 Thank You's and Reveal

Post by DN in MN » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:49 am

I am so excited to find out who my wonderful SS was this year :) 
Image   Image   Image

2020 ~ 45/75 Layouts ~ 3 Card(s)   
 

User avatar
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Posts: 10714
Layouts: 856
Location: Nebraska

Re: DECEMBER 2019 Thank You's and Reveal

Post by love2stamp » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:43 am

My secret sister is lissahope26!! Thank you so much for all the goodies this year! You have been an awesome secret sister! Thank for this months gift! I love this collection and can't wait to scrapbook some snow pictures. 
Image
Thank you again for being such an amazing secret sister this year!!
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Monroe1218
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Posts: 9468
Layouts: 27
Location: Mount Carmel, TN

Re: DECEMBER 2019 Thank You's and Reveal

Post by Monroe1218 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:35 pm

Thank you to Shannon/1scrappymom for being a wonderful secret sister!  I really enjoyed receiving your package each month - and this month was no exception!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
 
Rebecca

 

User avatar
Sandi0805
Wild Cherry
Posts: 15141
Layouts: 1827
Location: Central Indiana

Re: DECEMBER 2019 Thank You's and Reveal

Post by Sandi0805 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:09 pm

Well, I got my package on Saturday and tried to wait till closer to Christmas to open it.   HaHa!  It's Tuesday and I caved and opened it.  Something about having a box from ACOT sitting in your scrappy space and not knowing what was inside was too much for me.    I love my December/Christmas package from my Secret Sister.  She is Jennifer "lovetostamp".  She sent me this awesome Disney "Remember the Magic" collection kit by Paper Phenomenon.  This will be perfect too.  We are planning on going to Disney for Christmas.  Leaving on the 21st and coming back the 30th.  I also want to say how much I have loved every month's package that you sent me.  Always spot on picking out items from my wishlist.  Thank you so very much for being so awesome.  Wishing you and yours the happiest this holiday season.   Here's a pic of what I got.

Image
Image Image
ImageImageImage

User avatar
1scrappymom
Cherry Garcia
Posts: 4088
Layouts: 672

Re: DECEMBER 2019 Thank You's and Reveal

Post by 1scrappymom » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:50 pm

Thank you to my SS Anazelia! I'm so spoiled with the huge Disney kit! Thanks to you I'm ready and inspired to work on my Disney album. I feel a disney challenge coming on!!
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71
Image

User avatar
beachlover
Chatty Cherry
Posts: 24930
Layouts: 1122
Location: NJ

Re: DECEMBER 2019 Thank You's and Reveal

Post by beachlover » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:59 pm

It is Sunday, and the USPS stopped at MY  house!!!  I think, no, I know this was goodies from my SS who is still staying anonymous.  That is okay because I love, love, love surprises!!!
I haveWill You  Marry Me swashi tape
Tiny Heart Shape Sprinkles
Fab You lous paper
Solo Heart Stencil
Dog stickers
Dazzling Blue Nuvo Glitters
Lantern paper (Pebbles)

Thank you So, So much for all the goodies this and every month!!  Even when things were looking down for me this summer, YOU were a bright spot in my life!!!  Many (((hugs))) and blessings for happy and wonderful holidays, new year to you and I cannot wait to know who you are!!!

Thank you again, so very much!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
 view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 

User avatar
lissahope26
Cherry Bomb
Posts: 3002
Layouts: 1182
Location: South Louisiana

Re: DECEMBER 2019 Thank You's and Reveal

Post by lissahope26 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:27 pm

I got the December hook up from Rebecca (Monroe 1218)....Thank you for being an awesome Secret Sister this year! 
Lookie here...she even sent me some Sass goodies!!
Image
Thanks so much and Merry Christmas!!
Melissa H.ImageImage
 

User avatar
anazelia
Cherry Cola
Posts: 5126
Layouts: 803
Location: Northen VA

Re: DECEMBER 2019 Thank You's and Reveal

Post by anazelia » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:49 pm

I have no idea who my ss is.    I received a GC yesterday and the note says, " Bet you wonder who I am... Soon you will know!!! Until then, have fun shopping!".

YES!! I am wondering and I hope I find out soon.  Thank you for all the goodies this year and for the very generous gift certificate!

User avatar
DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 13701
Layouts: 262
Location: Duluth, Minnesota

Re: DECEMBER 2019 Thank You's and Reveal

Post by DN in MN » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:50 am

Oh to end SS with this!!  I love this Doodlebug Winter Wonderland line as it will be perfect for my grandbabies, especially with all the snow we got to date :)  I hope you identify yourself soon...

Thank you so very much for everything this year!  You really rocked it out of the park for me  :greeninlove:

ImageImageImageImageThese hearts are so tiny and cute!
Image   Image   Image

2020 ~ 45/75 Layouts ~ 3 Card(s)   
 

User avatar
Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict
Posts: 28911
Layouts: 1726

Re: DECEMBER 2019 Thank You's and Reveal

Post by Art_Teacher » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:40 pm

Thanks to my SS for the awesome dies and stamps set for Christmas! You have been great all year, but you forgot to take credit and tell me who you are! ;)
Laura
 Image   Image  Image

User avatar
Sandi0805
Wild Cherry
Posts: 15141
Layouts: 1827
Location: Central Indiana

Re: DECEMBER 2019 Thank You's and Reveal

Post by Sandi0805 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:00 am

DN in MN wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:50 am
Oh to end SS with this!!  I love this Doodlebug Winter Wonderland line as it will be perfect for my grandbabies, especially with all the snow we got to date :)  I hope you identify yourself soon...

Thank you so very much for everything this year!  You really rocked it out of the park for me  :greeninlove:

ImageImageImageImageThese hearts are so tiny and cute!
Merry Christmas Deanna.  I was your Secret Sister for 2019.    I enjoyed each month picking items from your wishlist.  Even ended up putting some of them in my wishlist too.  Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family.  Happy early New Years too.
 
Image Image
ImageImageImage

User avatar
DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 13701
Layouts: 262
Location: Duluth, Minnesota

Re: DECEMBER 2019 Thank You's and Reveal

Post by DN in MN » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:41 am

Sandi0805 wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:00 am
DN in MN wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:50 am
Oh to end SS with this!!  I love this Doodlebug Winter Wonderland line as it will be perfect for my grandbabies, especially with all the snow we got to date :)  I hope you identify yourself soon...

Thank you so very much for everything this year!  You really rocked it out of the park for me  :greeninlove:

ImageImageImageImageThese hearts are so tiny and cute!
Merry Christmas Deanna.  I was your Secret Sister for 2019.    I enjoyed each month picking items from your wishlist.  Even ended up putting some of them in my wishlist too.  Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family.  Happy early New Years too.
  

Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to you and yours!  You made the whole year so much fun :)  Thank you again!!
Image   Image   Image

2020 ~ 45/75 Layouts ~ 3 Card(s)   
 

User avatar
ratgirl
Sweet Cherry Pie
Posts: 1153
Layouts: 87
Location: Raleigh, NC

Re: DECEMBER 2019 Thank You's and Reveal

Post by ratgirl » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:14 am

Art_Teacher wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:40 pm
Thanks to my SS for the awesome dies and stamps set for Christmas! You have been great all year, but you forgot to take credit and tell me who you are! ;)

Thanks so so much to my Secret Sister, for the fabulous package of goodies you sent! You were SO generous and thoughtful. And it turns out, we were *each others'* secret sister the whole time! I had no idea! :) 

Thanks so much for spoiling me all year long!

Image Image

User avatar
Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict
Posts: 28911
Layouts: 1726

Re: DECEMBER 2019 Thank You's and Reveal

Post by Art_Teacher » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:23 pm

ratgirl wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:14 am
Art_Teacher wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:40 pm
Thanks to my SS for the awesome dies and stamps set for Christmas! You have been great all year, but you forgot to take credit and tell me who you are! ;)

Thanks so so much to my Secret Sister, for the fabulous package of goodies you sent! You were SO generous and thoughtful. And it turns out, we were *each others'* secret sister the whole time! I had no idea! :) 

Thanks so much for spoiling me all year long!

ImageImage 

Oh, my goodness!  LOL  I had no idea, either. :)  Thank you for everything you sent this year...we are so spoiled! Have a very Happy New Year!
Laura
 Image   Image  Image

User avatar
anazelia
Cherry Cola
Posts: 5126
Layouts: 803
Location: Northen VA

Re: DECEMBER 2019 Thank You's and Reveal

Post by anazelia » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:07 pm

OMG I am so sorry that I didn't post my 2nd thank you to my secret sister.   Your package arrived on Christmas Eve and between the festivities and then traveling to my parents house things got forgotten.
My secret sister was Ann, Beachlover, and she has been fantastic all year.   Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything.   You went WAY overboard some months, but I am not complaining.   I hope you have a great 2020.
ana

User avatar
beachlover
Chatty Cherry
Posts: 24930
Layouts: 1122
Location: NJ

Re: DECEMBER 2019 Thank You's and Reveal

Post by beachlover » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:31 am

I finally finished getting down to the last few s rappy cardboard boxes in my room and came across a box from MN ... hmm? Surprise, surprise!! It was from my SS, who turned out to be,Deanna!! This amazing box was filled with bare chipboard, distressed inks-shimners, stencils page kits and a great card!!! Thank you so so much and I am, very sorry it,took,me so long ,to,find,it!!!

sorry for typing and sidways photo, taken from my phone

Image
 
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
 view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 

User avatar
DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 13701
Layouts: 262
Location: Duluth, Minnesota

Re: DECEMBER 2019 Thank You's and Reveal

Post by DN in MN » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:57 pm

beachlover wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:31 am
I finally finished getting down to the last few s rappy cardboard boxes in my room and came across a box from MN ... hmm? Surprise, surprise!! It was from my SS, who turned out to be,Deanna!! This amazing box was filled with bare chipboard, distressed inks-shimners, stencils page kits and a great card!!! Thank you so so much and I am, very sorry it,took,me so long ,to,find,it!!!

sorry for typing and sidways photo, taken from my phone

Image
I am so glad you have it!  It said delivered and I knew you had a lot going on and hoped it was there and not stolen!  I so enjoyed being your SS all year :)
 
Image   Image   Image

2020 ~ 45/75 Layouts ~ 3 Card(s)   
 

Post Reply

Return to “Secret Sister”