Where

chat about Disneyland/World [Public]

Moderator: twinsmommie

Emsdancemom
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 223

Where

Post by Emsdancemom » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:35 pm

Where is everyone. Hanging out at Disney??????? I miss all the action!!!!!!

koala1966
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 2514

Re: Where

Post by koala1966 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Oh good, you're here. I thought I was all alone in here. :bluelol:

Emsdancemom
A Cherry on Top

Post by Emsdancemom » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:27 pm

I check in from time to time. I wish the Disney group would return to us!

zanettac
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 155

Post by zanettac » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:22 pm

I check in here off and on too....I have been taking care of my souvenior from my last disney trip...aka..Owen..LOL!

Carol

koala1966
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 2514

Post by koala1966 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:27 am

zanettac wrote:I check in here off and on too....I have been taking care of my souvenior from my last disney trip...aka..Owen..LOL!

LOL :bluelol:

My last Disney trip was for Star Wars weekends at the beginning of June, I took my sister and her two youngest kids, her son is a huge Star Wars fan (an even bigger fan than me, seeing as how he can remember everyones names, lol). He absolutely loved it, even stood in line for characters. Of course the stupid Storm Troopers don't have real lines and randomly run off, so we waited for 5 different Storm Troopers and didn't get pictures or autographs with any of them, that was a bummer for him. I need a better plan next year. My niece is now in love with Ahsoka, because when she met her Ahsoka spent time talking to her and showing her a Jedi move. Disney rocks.

We also visited Pixie Hollow with Tinker Bell and her Fairy friends for the first time - that is beautifully done, and the fairies are awesome. My niece is a huge fan, she was super excited to get her picture with them and get their autographs. She wants to go back next time too. :bluewinkb: I could not convince her that we shrunk in the hallway on our way to Pixie Hollow. I told my sister she's doing something wrong that the kids refused to believe there was magic that could shrink us. We totally would have believed when we were little. :bluelol:

Emsdancemom
A Cherry on Top

Post by Emsdancemom » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:50 am

I so am ready for a Disney visit!

1grandma
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 187

Post by 1grandma » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:35 am

I think that a trip to Disney is just the thing that I need to do. I wonder if dh would go with me?
Bibi

DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 506

Post by DolphinSoul » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:38 am

Yeah I know I need to get my butt in gear and talk more at Disney here!!! I've only been I think 4 times this year. Just haven't had time to go! I was just there a couple weeks ago with my aunt and uncle visiting and they wanted to do All the parks! So we did 3 of the 4 with them along with walking Downtown Disney.. we have them comp tickets to go to Epcot by themselves. They were such skeptics about going to animal kingdom saying their not really animal people and magic kingdom is just for kids.. well at the end of their trip I ask what was their Favorite, they said "By Far, Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom 2nd only because of the amazing night time parade and fireworks!!" I knew I'd convert them to loving my favorite parks!!:-D And they really enjoyed the new T-Rex restaurnt in downtown disney!

But we've been working so hard on the house and everything else that we've had no time to go to the parks and really enjoy any of them. I mean I've not even got to see my dolphin in about a month now or more and that's killing me!!! I know a lot of you don't get to the parks like I do living down here, but with having the tickets and still not going as much as we'd like.. it sucks!!!!
~ Carissa ~

bellaconsmom
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 237

Post by bellaconsmom » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:40 pm

We haven't been to Disney since last October. The kids are asking to go back, but with me at 5 months pregnant, it's going to be a while. We miss Disney, too.

Emsdancemom
A Cherry on Top

Post by Emsdancemom » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:20 am

Carissa those are my favorite parks too!

Return to “The Magic Kingdom”