Use Your Stash Challenge #31 - Pens/Markers

Challenge Forum [Public]

Moderator: 4peasinourpod

koala1966
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 2514

Use Your Stash Challenge #31 - Pens/Markers

Post by koala1966 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:41 pm

I'm sorry this is so late, the holidays have me frazzled. I'll have #32 up by sometime tomorrow.

Welcome to another Use Your Stash Challenge! Challenges 30 – 33 will be posted in December, and at the end of the month I’ll draw a name out of all participants in those challenges for a RAK.

Don’t you just hate it when you grab your favorite pen and it’s out of ink? Or when you save a marker set, knowing one day it will be just the right colors for your layout, and when that day comes, they won’t make a mark? There’s just no use saving rechargeable supplies for a rainy day – so let’s put them to use. Use 5 different pens or markers to create at least 3 lines of journaling on your page. You can use more than 5 but not less. Post your layout back to this thread by December 31 to be eligible for the monthly drawing.

I opened my favorite set of Marvy Uchida pens only to realize the thin-tip side is going out, so some of my journaling is a little faint. Luckily the brush tip side is still going strong. I used 5 pens from this set on my journaling strips.

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2851

Re: Use Your Stash Challenge #31 - Pens/Markers

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:43 pm

Wow...awesome challenge. Great layout.:)
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

Retiree3
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 3902

Re: Use Your Stash Challenge #31 - Pens/Markers

Post by Retiree3 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:16 pm

[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Return to “Use Your Stash!”