i think pinterst has turned me into a hoarder...

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Cherry Bing

i think pinterst has turned me into a hoarder...

Post by »

ok maybe not really a hoarder.. but Now Im saving cool bottles to make potion bottles,  paper towel rolls to make cool spooky eyes for the bushes.. milk jugs for luminaries.. i guess I love the idea of upcycling things.. I have a bin  in my scraproom just for upcycling.. now I want to thrift and buy odd sized candle sticks to make the floating fortune telling globes....
Art_Teacher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1941

Re: i think pinterst has turned me into a hoarder...

Post by Art_Teacher »

LOL!  I was already a hoarder, since I'm an art teacher.  Never know what might come in handy in the art classroom. :)  However, I know what you mean...I have piles of wine corks and bottle caps to use, as well as other cool items to "upcycle." 
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
cort
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 92

Post by cort »

I have a small stash of things that I figure i can upcycle..of course i probably haven't used any of it...but i won't get rid of it either...Image
ImageImage
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 1848

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

I do the same thing, I love Pinterest!!!
Susan  Image   Image  Image
gonecamping
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 129

Post by gonecamping »

I only hoard pins on pinterest..lol I have so many things pinned and never do anything with them. Someday maybe I will!

***Tanya***
christinec68
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 249

Post by christinec68 »

gonecamping wrote:I only hoard pins on pinterest..lol I have so many things pinned and never do anything with them. Someday maybe I will!

This is me too!! If one were to browse my boards, they would think I am super organized, cook every day in my beautifully decorated home that has a DIY twist all while wearing my beautifully hand knit sweater with my perfectly done hair & make up.  Nothing could be further from the truth! hahaha!
mommyribs
Cherry Berry
Layouts: 72

Post by mommyribs »

I do the same thing...and apparently it is rubbing off on my family because now they check with me before they throw anything out to see if I can "remake it" into something else!  LOL!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day

Return to “General Talk”