The Cherries are now...

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Post Reply
User avatar
Deanna13
Cherry Crush
Posts: 33079
Layouts: 2777
Location: Southeastern Ohio

The Cherries are now...

Post by Deanna13 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:43 pm

PUMPKINS!!! Happy Hunting!! :-D

Thanks for changing it up, ACOT! :inlove:
Image ImageImage

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish Image

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Delight
Posts: 31634
Layouts: 660
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: The Cherries are now...

Post by pawprints » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:15 pm

So cool!!
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
Flasher
Cherry Addict
Posts: 28273
Layouts: 239
Location: The Shores of Lake Erie

Re: The Cherries are now...

Post by Flasher » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:13 pm

Love them!  Now, if my weather conditions would only match those perfect little fall images, I'd be the happiest of campers!
Maybe I'm crazy.  Maybe I just need carbs.  You don't know. 

Image

User avatar
emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 13367
Layouts: 1040
Location: Eagleville PA

Re: The Cherries are now...

Post by emmapaige » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:16 pm

I agree with Laura - too warm and humid here, too.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImageImage
 

User avatar
MTCanuk
Cherry Bing
Posts: 2213
Layouts: 704
Location: MT

Re: The Cherries are now...

Post by MTCanuk » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:35 pm

You eastern ladies need 5o visit me in MT. I was out walking in 33F weather this morning! And we are getting snow too.
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

User avatar
LoreenC
Sweet Cherry Pie
Posts: 1452
Layouts: 248
Location: Arizona

Re: The Cherries are now...

Post by LoreenC » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Love the pumpkins !!
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict
Posts: 27861
Layouts: 1591

Re: The Cherries are now...

Post by Art_Teacher » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:59 pm

Laura wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:13 pm
Love them!  Now, if my weather conditions would only match those perfect little fall images, I'd be the happiest of campers!

Fall weather is finally hitting here tonight.  So happy!  Unfortunately, rain in the forecast for the next 5 days, but I'll take it, since it won't be 85 degrees in my classroom!
Laura
 Image 

User avatar
Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Posts: 26894
Layouts: 504
Location: West Jordan, UT

Re: The Cherries are now...

Post by Shutterbug » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:33 pm

So fun. Love all the different fun things we get to hunt,
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

User avatar
joannie
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 13587
Layouts: 1362
Location: Indiana

Re: The Cherries are now...

Post by joannie » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:53 pm

Those pumpkins didn't last long. :greenwaiting:  I had hoped they would be around til or thru Halloween! 

User avatar
Deanna13
Cherry Crush
Posts: 33079
Layouts: 2777
Location: Southeastern Ohio

Re: The Cherries are now...

Post by Deanna13 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:33 am

joannie wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:53 pm
Those pumpkins didn't last long. :greenwaiting:  I had hoped they would be around til or thru Halloween! 

I agree, Joannie! I was surprised to already be seeing the cherries again.
Image ImageImage

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish Image

User avatar
Flasher
Cherry Addict
Posts: 28273
Layouts: 239
Location: The Shores of Lake Erie

Re: The Cherries are now...

Post by Flasher » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:36 am

I enjoyed the pumpkins, too.  I suspect he's gearing up for some Bats, Witch Hats, and Candy Corn.  Or, some other festive Halloween combination!
Maybe I'm crazy.  Maybe I just need carbs.  You don't know. 

Image

User avatar
CarrieG
Cherry Cola
Posts: 7387
Layouts: 974
Location: Texas

Re: The Cherries are now...

Post by CarrieG » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:59 am

same I figure  by next week we will maybe see Halloween themed goodies

User avatar
Deanna13
Cherry Crush
Posts: 33079
Layouts: 2777
Location: Southeastern Ohio

Re: The Cherries are now...

Post by Deanna13 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:03 am

Laura wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:36 am
I enjoyed the pumpkins, too.  I suspect he's gearing up for some Bats, Witch Hats, and Candy Corn.  Or, some other festive Halloween combination!

That's what I'm hoping too! :-D :greeninlove:
Image ImageImage

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish Image

User avatar
joannie
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 13587
Layouts: 1362
Location: Indiana

Re: The Cherries are now...

Post by joannie » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:19 am

Deanna13 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:03 am
Laura wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:36 am
I enjoyed the pumpkins, too.  I suspect he's gearing up for some Bats, Witch Hats, and Candy Corn.  Or, some other festive Halloween combination!

That's what I'm hoping too! :-D :greeninlove: 
ME TOO!!! I'm ready for some witch hunting!!  :-D
 

User avatar
JillinIN
Cherry Garcia
Posts: 4048
Layouts: 324
Location: Indiana

Re: The Cherries are now...

Post by JillinIN » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:57 am

That's so cool. I love when they switch it up, and I love when the cherries are back.
Jill
 ImageImage

User avatar
clintb
ACOT Employee
Posts: 1714
Layouts: 108
Location: Chesaning, MI

Re: The Cherries are now...

Post by clintb » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:38 am

You never know what might be coming up next. tee hee....   🍁 🍂
I'm sure you'll be happy next Friday.  hehehehe......  💀 🎃
Clint Bremer - Warehouse Manager
Image
Image     Image     Image

User avatar
Deanna13
Cherry Crush
Posts: 33079
Layouts: 2777
Location: Southeastern Ohio

Re: The Cherries are now...

Post by Deanna13 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:59 am

cbremer80 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:38 am
You never know what might be coming up next. tee hee....   🍁 🍂
I'm sure you'll be happy next Friday.  hehehehe......  💀 🎃

Yay! Another great change.........looking for those leaves!  🍁 🍂

Thanks so much ACOT!  :greeninlove:
Image ImageImage

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish Image

User avatar
joannie
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 13587
Layouts: 1362
Location: Indiana

Re: The Cherries are now...

Post by joannie » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:01 pm

Deanna13 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:59 am
cbremer80 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:38 am
You never know what might be coming up next. tee hee....   🍁 🍂
I'm sure you'll be happy next Friday.  hehehehe......  💀 🎃

Yay! Another great change.........looking for those leaves!  🍁 🍂

Thanks so much ACOT!  :greeninlove: 

LOVE the leaves!

Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”