Quick ACOT Service!!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Deanna13
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 2859

Quick ACOT Service!!

Post by Deanna13 » Sat May 25, 2019 11:43 am

I placed my order on Monday the 20th and picked my package up at the post office yesterday!! Can't ask for quicker service than that! Thanks so much ACOT!!! :greeninlove: :greeninlove: :greeninlove:
Image ImageImage

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish Image

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1091

Re: Quick ACOT Service!!

Post by emmapaige » Sat May 25, 2019 1:33 pm

I beat you! I placed an order on Tuesday and received it yesterday!! Amazing service! 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

JillinIN
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 346

Post by JillinIN » Sat May 25, 2019 1:51 pm

That's awesome!! I'm getting ready to place an order. I hope mine comes as quickly!
Jill
 ImageImage

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1277

Post by Charleneanne » Sat May 25, 2019 2:41 pm

I am no doing as well as that. Placed an order with pp and stamps. Stamps take longer so sweet ACOT shipped the pp first separately and then a day or so later when they came in, the stamps. Stamps came today but still no pp. and now of course no more mail till Tuesday.
Sigh. Wondering what scenic route the post office sent my pp on.
ImageCharleneanne

love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 683

Post by love2stamp » Sat May 25, 2019 6:07 pm

Ya, I'm not doing so well either. I placed an order it was shipped quick but they shipped it FedEx instead of USPS, so instead of it taking 3 days to get to me it will take 2 weeks. :( It was sent on this past wed. scheduled delivery is June 6.  :greenmad: :greenmad:  
ImageImageImageImage

Flasher
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 245

Post by Flasher » Sat May 25, 2019 6:23 pm

My last order was super quick, too! 

As far as the post office goes -- I'm getting a little sick of them  There is no rhyme or reason to their deliveries lately, and when you dare question them because you paid for Two Day or Express, they say there are no guarantees.
:greenmad: :greenmad: :greenmad:
I hate it when I'm singing a song and someone corrects me.  Damn Dude!  What if I was free styling? 

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1026

Post by CarrieG » Sat May 25, 2019 6:25 pm

mine orders have been hit or miss on both ends...BUT with that said....I had something that shipped and wasn't supposed to get here til Tuesday show up today...so im not gonna complain..LOL

Deanna13
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 2859

Post by Deanna13 » Sat May 25, 2019 8:03 pm

love2stamp wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 6:07 pm
Ya, I'm not doing so well either. I placed an order it was shipped quick but they shipped it FedEx instead of USPS, so instead of it taking 3 days to get to me it will take 2 weeks. :( It was sent on this past wed. scheduled delivery is June 6.  :greenmad: :greenmad:  

Mine was shipped FedEx, but then left at the Post Office. They were going to deliver the next day, but I looked at my tracking and saw it was already at my PO so went and picked it up. My original order said it wouldn't be delivered until May 29th at the earliest so I was SUPER HAPPY to get it so early! :-D
Image ImageImage

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish Image

scrapy1967
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 1288

Post by scrapy1967 » Sat May 25, 2019 8:26 pm

That’s awesome! I’m still saving up my points. I’m going to keep going till July when new stuff starts arriving. Right now I’m at 5800.
ImageImage 

MTCanuk
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 759

Post by MTCanuk » Sun May 26, 2019 11:08 am

ACOT has great service. It’s what happens after it leaves their shipping dept. the fedex/USPS that takes so long. 8-10 days to central MT. That is ridiculous!
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 160

Post by DN in MN » Sun May 26, 2019 2:31 pm

I have never had an issue when FedEx delivers my package but the Postal Service is a totally different story.  It is the delivery person that day and not the Postal Service.  I have had packages just tossed on my porch in the rain without any protection or tossed my garbage can if it is at the end of the driveway... Lazy person I get on occasion.  Thank goodness, ACOT puts my stuff in a plastic bag!  FedEx will at least put my packages in a bag if it is raining or snowing.. ugh.. struggle is real.  If only I lived close enough to just go pick up my stuff in person!
 Image    Image   

2019 -  30/100 layouts

scrapy1967
Cherry Cropper

Post by scrapy1967 » Mon May 27, 2019 4:25 am

DN in MN wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:31 pm
I have never had an issue when FedEx delivers my package but the Postal Service is a totally different story.  It is the delivery person that day and not the Postal Service.  I have had packages just tossed on my porch in the rain without any protection or tossed my garbage can if it is at the end of the driveway... Lazy person I get on occasion.  Thank goodness, ACOT puts my stuff in a plastic bag!  FedEx will at least put my packages in a bag if it is raining or snowing.. ugh.. struggle is real.  If only I lived close enough to just go pick up my stuff in person!
We used to have one that would pull in the drive roll her window down and toss them in the driveway. I came home one weekend from a scrapfest in MN and I had two packages sitting in the mud puddle. One was an ACOT package and the other my ATG gun. Both were in plastic so they were safe. I have a great one now except she will not deliver if the drive has snow in it because its a hilly lane.  

ImageImage 

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 160

Post by DN in MN » Mon May 27, 2019 9:17 am

scrapy1967 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 4:25 am
DN in MN wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:31 pm
We used to have one that would pull in the drive roll her window down and toss them in the driveway. I came home one weekend from a scrapfest in MN and I had two packages sitting in the mud puddle. One was an ACOT package and the other my ATG gun. Both were in plastic so they were safe. I have a great one now except she will not deliver if the drive has snow in it because its a hilly lane.  

Oh goodness!
 Image    Image   

2019 -  30/100 layouts

Monroe1218
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 25

Post by Monroe1218 » Mon May 27, 2019 9:35 am

Our postal person is terrible.  If the package is marked - DO NOT BEND, well she/he is adamant that it's getting bent and shoved in the mailbox.  I've had packages shoved in there so hard that I had to unpackage whatever was inside because that was the only way to get whatever out.  On the rare occurrence that a package is delivered to my porch by USPS, it's tossed up there and maybe it lands on the porch, maybe the steps...sometimes in the grass or rosebushes.  We had trouble with a previous mail carrier not delivering important things like new debit cards, etc.... so we got a PO Box for all that sort of stuff.  I could ship my ACOT order there but I don't go to the PO every day.....
Rebecca
Layouts Complete - 6/100
December Daily - 85% complete!
Cards - 8/24

Flasher
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 245

Post by Flasher » Mon May 27, 2019 10:00 am

Geez, I'm sitting here thanking my lucky stars that I've got the mail carrier I do.  She never, ever bends or forces envelopes into the box, and she always brings my packages up the porch and nestles them in the corner most protected from the elements.  LOVE her!  Now, when she's on vacation, that's a little different.  For some reason, they put my packages in front of our garage door -- don't understand that one at all!   But, the USPS in general is really having some issues lately. It seems everything is handled with less urgency, not just packages.  Bills and cards seem to take forever as well lately.

In my area, UPS puts everyone else to shame (FedEx, USPS).  My UPS guy always rings the bell, and if the weather is bad, or even looks bad, he bags everything!  My FedEx guy is much quicker than the USPS, but he's the guy who just tosses things. 
I hate it when I'm singing a song and someone corrects me.  Damn Dude!  What if I was free styling? 

scrapy1967
Cherry Cropper

Post by scrapy1967 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:45 am

Laura wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 10:00 am
Geez, I'm sitting here thanking my lucky stars that I've got the mail carrier I do.  She never, ever bends or forces envelopes into the box, and she always brings my packages up the porch and nestles them in the corner most protected from the elements.  LOVE her!  Now, when she's on vacation, that's a little different.  For some reason, they put my packages in front of our garage door -- don't understand that one at all!   But, the USPS in general is really having some issues lately. It seems everything is handled with less urgency, not just packages.  Bills and cards seem to take forever as well lately.

In my area, UPS puts everyone else to shame (FedEx, USPS).  My UPS guy always rings the bell, and if the weather is bad, or even looks bad, he bags everything!  My FedEx guy is much quicker than the USPS, but he's the guy who just tosses things. 

I love my ups driver. He always leaves two big meaty bone biscuits for my girls. Puts everything right where it should be.

ImageImage 

Vicki R.
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 50

Post by Vicki R. » Mon May 27, 2019 10:16 pm

My mail service from ACOT is always quick!  One of the main reasons I love this store.  I find that once Fed Ex does a drop off at the post office, they no longer update where it's at.  I usually have it before I have time to check on it.

Return to “General Talk”