Pets get hot too

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1299

Pets get hot too

Post by Charleneanne » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:06 pm

Don’t forget your cats and dogs in this heat.

My cats are indoor/outdoor babies. I keep water dishes in both front and back yard for them. Fill them morning and evening and during these very hot days, I put ice cubes in their water 2-3 times a day.
ImageCharleneanne

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 702

Re: Pets get hot too

Post by pawprints » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:09 pm

My girls are inside today and only go out to do their business. They come right back in. No pool or ball throwing today. I gave them each a toy stuffed with treats so they had something fun to do in the house.

Image Image Image Image

cat1393
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 221

Post by cat1393 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:38 pm

I have 2 cats and they do not go outdoors. I live off a busy road, even tho its a secondary road.

Christine

Flasher
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 254

Post by Flasher » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:07 pm

While I don't have any pets, I've been out twice to top off the bird feeders, and while I'm not sure anyone was actually near it, I did have one of the kids old sprinklers running today in the back -- just in case any birds of squirrels needed it.  My blinds have been closed all day, but I did take a peek before and a squirrel was on the bird bath drinking away.  :greenlol:
I don't know what my spirit animal is, but I'm pretty sure it has rabies.

scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1305

Post by scrapy1967 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:18 am

It is super hard housebreaking a puppy in this heat. I am a soaking wet mess by the time I convince her to do her business and if she takes more time than I think she should be out I bring her in and she proceeds to go on a throw rug. The other 2 only long enough to do their business and back in.
ImageImage 

Return to “General Talk”