Cherry Crush
Layouts: 765

Re: Avatar No Longer Working

Post by pawprints » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:55 pm

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:00 am
VickiR wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:06 am
The only way I could get my avatar to work was to upload the photo into the gallery, mark it private so only I could see it, and copy the image location and add it to the forum.
That is how I did mine, as well. :)  Welcome back, Mildred! 

This is what I did too when Photobucket added the fee. I took mine out of there and put it in my gallery in the same exact way.

And welcome back!! I've missed you!!

Image Image  Image Image

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1559

Post by mgehrke » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:31 pm

Thank you for all the advice. I tried everything and nothing worked. I went to try today, and now I can't even find where to do my avatar. I think things have changed so much and now I am frustrated.  :(
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 55, 33 and 27) lol. And now a proud Grandma to Orahn (3) and Sawyer (1).

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 273

Post by DN in MN » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:02 pm

mgehrke wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:31 pm
Thank you for all the advice. I tried everything and nothing worked. I went to try today, and now I can't even find where to do my avatar. I think things have changed so much and now I am frustrated.  :(

I always have to hunt for it, too!   Upper right, click on your name, then select profile, once there, at the top middle, click on update bio..

Image   Image   Image

2020 ~ 51/75 Layouts ~ 3 Card(s)   

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1559

Post by mgehrke » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:07 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:02 pm
mgehrke wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:31 pm

I always have to hunt for it, too!   Upper right, click on your name, then select profile, once there, at the top middle, click on update bio..

Thank you Deanna - I found it with your help. Now I just don't have an avatar, because I deleted my old one and can't get it back. I have tried saving my photo to the gallery here with many different sizes, and the system just doesn't want to take anything I have saved here  :(  I am now a nobody  :(

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 55, 33 and 27) lol. And now a proud Grandma to Orahn (3) and Sawyer (1).

Flasher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 275

Post by Flasher » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:34 pm

You are definitely NOT a nobody!

The only help I can offer you is to check that the avatar image you want to use is a maximum size of 100 x 192 pixels in size.  I had to edit and play with my Flasher dude several times in paint and/or Photoshop before I got him where he needed to be.
I wish people came with a thirty second trailer so I can see what I'm getting myself into. 

Return to “General Talk”