So what did you buy during Black Friday?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

wimom
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 368

Re: So what did you buy during Black Friday?

Post by wimom » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:09 pm

On Black Friday I just ordered from ACOT. I wanted to get several of the ACOT deals but decided I needed adhesive and wanted a pawprint border punch more. Looking forward to playing with that! On Thanksgiving night I ordered towels from Kohls (they already had deals going). They were delivered on Sunday(!), I loved them, so I ordered more on Cyber Monday. I've shopped more online this week, but no real deals other the towels. I avoid going out to shop on Black Friday or on the weekends between now and Christmas.
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

shoorn
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 1604

Post by shoorn » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:22 pm

My orders from ACOT came in yesterday!! Here is my haul  (using points and gift cards-$30 which includes shipping)

Last edited by shoorn on Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

LoreenC
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 502

Post by LoreenC » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:33 pm

I didn’t do BF shopping ! I did go one time in my life with my DD last year in Texas!! Now completely done with that! I wanted to get some ACOT things, but I will be gone to Texas! Cyber Monday I got a new purse & DH a phone case from amazon and I am done except a few things when I get to Texas!
ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 724

Post by pawprints » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:02 pm

karensay wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:39 am
I placed an ACOT order online and spent a LOT at Wild Birds Etc, now have buyers remorse and doing returns to WBE.  Well, actually, I had buyers remorse when the guy rang me up and said the total out loud, but i was too embarrassed to say no at the time.....

OH, Wednesday, before BF, I bought DH a 65" TV and Soundbar.  NOW maybe he will build my Entertainment Center to put it in!!!!?????

I AVOID the crowded stores on BF.

Lol now THAT'S the way to get it done!!

Image Image Image Image

sdwhru
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 345

Post by sdwhru » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:02 pm

shoorn wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:22 pm
My orders from ACOT came in yesterday!! Here is my haul  (using points and gift cards-$30 which includes shipping)

What a haul!!!!

Return to “General Talk”