Moderator: ACOT Employee

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 4

Re: Feeling Christmassy? Want a RAK?

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:56 pm

Laura wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:46 am
So, are you all feeling that Christmas Vibe yet?  I was back in November (my trees were all up by November 10).  But then I caught this nasty bug and that zapped the spirit right out of me.  This morning, I'm starting to feel much more like myself.  So, let's have some fun.  Here is a list of Christmas tasks and whatnot.  Answer the questions and award yourself points accordingly.  The Cherry with the most points will get a Christmas RAK from Flasher Claus!  If there are multiple Cherries with the same high points, I will draw one name from the bunch for the RAK!  I'll let this run until Sunday night (12-8) at 9:00 PM.

1.  Give yourself ONE POINT if you've put up your Christmas Tree.  Give yourself another ONE POINT if it's real.  0

2.  Give yourself TWO POINTS if you've taken a family Christmas photo this year.  Give yourself another ONE POINT if your giving the pics out to family and friends. 0

3.  Give yourself ONE POINT if you've started your holiday baking.  If you're all done with your holiday baking, make it THREE POINTS. 0

4.  Give yourself TWO POINTS if you've gone caroling already this season.  Give yourself ONE POINT if you plan to.0

5.  Give yourself ONE POINT if you've started sending/giving out your Christmas cards.  If you're all finished with the sending/giving of your Christmas cards, make it THREE POINTS.0

6.  Give yourself ONE POINT for every Christmas party/meeting/group activity you've attended so far this season.0

7.  Give yourself ONE POINT if you've started your Christmas shopping.  If you're all done with your shopping, make it THREE POINTS. 3

8.  Have you bought your Christmas Turkey or Ham or Chicken or Roast Beef or whatever main dish you happen to be serving?  If you have, give yourself THREE POINTS. 3

9.  Have you started listening to Christmas music in either your home or car?  If so, give yourself TWO POINTS.  (Hearing Christmas music in the stores or at the mall or at a restaurant doesn't count!) 2

10.  If you've started wrapping your Christmas presents, give yourself ONE POINT.  If you've finished wrapping all of them, give yourself FIVE POINTS.  (All of them doesn't mean just what you have on hand -- it means you are done for the season!)  5

11.  If you've put Christmas decorations outside of your home, give yourself ONE POINT.  If they include lights, give yourself another ONE POINT. 
VALERIE
12.  Do you wish it was January?  If so, DEDUCT FIVE POINTS!

cat1393
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 221

Post by cat1393 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:08 pm

Sorry for not copy and pasting to answer the questions...but my score is 5.

Christine

wheeliegirl
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 100

Post by wheeliegirl » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:16 am

I'm so glad that my sons are now adults and on their on. I did all these things when they were young.

Donna

StacyLee
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 559

Post by StacyLee » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:28 am

wheeliegirl wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:16 am
I'm so glad that my sons are now adults and on their on. I did all these things when they were young.

I’m with you wheeliegirl LOL  :-D. I think I’m at a negative 4. I’ve bought a couple presents (unwrapped) and I wish it was January. Skipping the office Christmas party today so no points there either. I was much more on the ball this time of year when my soon to be 19 year old was younger. 
Stacy
Visit my blog - #InMyLife

Image   Image

Deanna13
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 3199

Post by Deanna13 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:43 pm

Here's mine!

1. 1
2. 0
3. 0
4. 0
5. 0
6. 1 DH's Dinner/Dance Last Night
7. 3
8. 0
9. 0
10. 1
11. 1 + 1
12. NO!

8 for me.

Decorating is all done inside and out.I'm about half way done with the gift wrapping, but we have to have everything ready except for the baking before we leave for Mexico next Sunday.

ImageImageImage

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish Image

blfonty
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 636

Post by blfonty » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:16 pm

I only came up with 5 points...still lots to do. Does watching Hallmark Christmas Movies count? 
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie     

Image     Image     

wimom
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 368

Post by wimom » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:11 pm

blfonty wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:16 pm
Does watching Hallmark Christmas Movies count? 
Haha! I'd get points for that too!

Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 724

Post by pawprints » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:22 am

1.  0

2.  0

3.  0 

4.  0

5.  0

6.  0

7.  1

8.  0

9.  2

10. 0

11. 2

12. 0

5 points for me

Image Image Image Image

57Diana
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 365

Post by 57Diana » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:44 pm

WOW!! Have more than I thought!! But still have so much to do!!

1. 1
2. 2 +1
3. 1
4. 0
5. 1
6. 1
7. 1
8. 3
9. 2
10. 1
11. 1 + 1
12. Not yet!! Don't ask me next week.

Total 16

An expert at anything was once a beginner!

Return to “General Talk”