FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups....updated with names

Moderator: ACOT Employee

User avatar
Jenni328
Cherry Picker
Posts: 580
Layouts: 6
Location: VA

Re: FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups....updated with names

Post by Jenni328 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:02 am

Ordered yours Joannie!

User avatar
CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Posts: 8336
Layouts: 1181
Location: Texas

Re: FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups

Post by CarrieG » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:08 am

emmapaige wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:35 am
I haven’t played along for awhile but please add me for this month.

just ordered you some goodies...i will let you know when it ships :)

User avatar
joannie
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 14501
Layouts: 1553
Location: Indiana

Re: FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups....updated with names

Post by joannie » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:14 am

Jenni328 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:02 am
Ordered yours Joannie!
OH thanks Jenni! I can't wait to see what you chose!  :-D
 

User avatar
Monroe1218
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Posts: 9388
Layouts: 27
Location: Mount Carmel, TN

Re: FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups

Post by Monroe1218 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:50 am

blbabe1234 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:28 pm
I'm in!
Just went shopping for you!  I will let you know when I get the shipping notification!
 
Rebecca

 

User avatar
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Posts: 65060
Layouts: 2906
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups

Post by blbabe1234 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:13 am

Monroe1218 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:50 am
blbabe1234 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:28 pm
I'm in!
Just went shopping for you!  I will let you know when I get the shipping notification!
  

Thank you Rebecca!
~ Brandy Williams ~


Image 
Image 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

User avatar
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Posts: 65060
Layouts: 2906
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups

Post by blbabe1234 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:31 am

Sandi0805 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:47 pm
Joannie, add me to the list.  Love getting surprises.

Sandi, I just went shopping for you. I'll let you know when it ships
~ Brandy Williams ~


Image 
Image 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

User avatar
1scrappymom
Cherry Bomb
Posts: 3762
Layouts: 584

Re: FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups

Post by 1scrappymom » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:27 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:09 am
me please :)

Yours has been ordered with no noted delays!  😁
~Shannon
My Blog -->  blinnsblog
 

User avatar
CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Posts: 8336
Layouts: 1181
Location: Texas

Re: FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups

Post by CarrieG » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:52 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:08 am
emmapaige wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:35 am
I haven’t played along for awhile but please add me for this month.

just ordered you some goodies...i will let you know when it ships :) 
just got the shipping notice!
 

User avatar
CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Posts: 8336
Layouts: 1181
Location: Texas

Re: FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups

Post by CarrieG » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:53 pm

1scrappymom wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:27 pm
CarrieG wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:09 am
me please :)

Yours has been ordered with no noted delays!  😁 

cant wait to see what you picked!

User avatar
joannie
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 14501
Layouts: 1553
Location: Indiana

Re: FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups

Post by joannie » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:38 pm

joannie wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:52 am
beachlover wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:48 am
add me please!!!  
Ann, I just went shopping for you! I will let you know when I get the shipping notice!!  :-D 
AND it has shipped!!! :-D
Image

User avatar
emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 14892
Layouts: 1299
Location: Eagleville PA

Re: FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups

Post by emmapaige » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:38 pm

Gail R wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:38 pm
Sign me up, please.

I ordered  you some goodies, Gail.  I'll let you know when it ships.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage
 

User avatar
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Posts: 65060
Layouts: 2906
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups

Post by blbabe1234 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:59 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:31 am
Sandi0805 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:47 pm
Joannie, add me to the list.  Love getting surprises.

Sandi, I just went shopping for you. I'll let you know when it ships 

And its on your way!
~ Brandy Williams ~


Image 
Image 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

User avatar
Ashjoy
Cherry Bomb
Posts: 3048
Layouts: 128

Re: FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups

Post by Ashjoy » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:01 pm

Monroe1218 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:27 pm
I'm in - never participated before but I'm sure it's a lot of fun!
 

Rebecca, I shopped for you.  Will let you know when it ships.  Some new items in the order so it will be delayed shipping for 7-10 days.  
Joyce

User avatar
emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 14892
Layouts: 1299
Location: Eagleville PA

Re: FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups

Post by emmapaige » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:00 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:52 pm
CarrieG wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:08 am
emmapaige wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:35 am
I haven’t played along for awhile but please add me for this month.

just ordered you some goodies...i will let you know when it ships :)  
just got the shipping notice!
  

Thanks Carrie!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage
 

User avatar
Gail R
Cherry Bomb
Posts: 3799
Layouts: 76
Location: Wrangell, Alaska

Re: FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups

Post by Gail R » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:28 pm

1scrappymom wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:18 pm
If it's not too late, I'm in this month!

It's me again, :)  I placed an order for you but they said it would be delayed a few (2-7) days.  I  will let you know when it ships.


 
Image
Gail

User avatar
Monroe1218
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Posts: 9388
Layouts: 27
Location: Mount Carmel, TN

Re: FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups

Post by Monroe1218 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:31 am

Ashjoy wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:01 pm
Monroe1218 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:27 pm
I'm in - never participated before but I'm sure it's a lot of fun!

Rebecca, I shopped for you.  Will let you know when it ships.  Some new items in the order so it will be delayed shipping for 7-10 days.   

Looking forward to receiving it!
Rebecca

 

User avatar
Jenni328
Cherry Picker
Posts: 580
Layouts: 6
Location: VA

Re: FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups....updated with names

Post by Jenni328 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:52 am

joannie wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:14 am
Jenni328 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:02 am
Ordered yours Joannie!
OH thanks Jenni! I can't wait to see what you chose!  :-D
 

It shipped yesterday!!!!

User avatar
emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 14892
Layouts: 1299
Location: Eagleville PA

Re: FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups

Post by emmapaige » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:15 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:38 pm
Gail R wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:38 pm
Sign me up, please.

I ordered  you some goodies, Gail.  I'll let you know when it ships. 

And your order has shipped!!  I hope you like what I picked out for you.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage
 

User avatar
CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Posts: 8336
Layouts: 1181
Location: Texas

Re: FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups....updated with names

Post by CarrieG » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:55 pm

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOONNNNN  LOL

thank you soooooooooo much for my fun envie!  i love both of the sequin mixes...excited to use them!  I also love the micro buttons....(i lost my other pack and have been sad) and of course you can never go wrong with shimelle enamel shapes!  was so much fun to open...thank you so much!

User avatar
emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 14892
Layouts: 1299
Location: Eagleville PA

Re: FEBRUARY 2020 Envie Sign Ups

Post by emmapaige » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:48 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:52 pm
CarrieG wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:08 am
emmapaige wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:35 am
I haven’t played along for awhile but please add me for this month.

just ordered you some goodies...i will let you know when it ships :)  
just got the shipping notice!
  

I received my Pebbles Lovely Moments die cuts and puffy dots.  Now I want the entire collection!!! Thanks so much, Carrie.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage
 

Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”