Utah/AZ residents ? for you

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Scrapqueen141
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 191

Utah/AZ residents ? for you

Post by Scrapqueen141 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:13 am

Hey ladies,

I am getting ready to do a road trip through UT and AZ. We are going to down to pick up a camper trailer and I promise social distancing! We are not touring just driving and picking up the camper and returning home. Anyway, I am wondering what things are like particularly through the Salt Lake City, UT area and Mesa, AZ area? Are fast food and coffee stops open for drive thru? Grocery stores? I am planning to be self contained but wondering what the lay of the land is just in case. 

Thanks in advance!

LoreenC
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 607

Re: Utah/AZ residents ? for you

Post by LoreenC » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:36 pm

Sounds Fun! I Live in Yuma, AZ , by CA border. As far as today,  We have in AZ Restaurant take out only, and Grocery stores are open!
ImageImageImage

Scrapqueen141
Cherry Blossom

Post by Scrapqueen141 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:41 pm

LoreenC wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:36 pm
Sounds Fun! I Live in Yuma, AZ , by CA border. As far as today,  We have in AZ Restaurant take out only, and Grocery stores are open!

Thank you!

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 537

Post by Shutterbug » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:46 pm

I live just out of Salt Lake City, Utah. ( West Jordan). At this point all we have are the drive thru / take out and grocery stores as well. Downtown Salt Lake City is the headquarters for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. With the Covid 19. I am not sure what is open. But it beautiful to drive through down town Salt Lake City area and see the Historic Buildings. Where are you coming from? There is so much yet, so many things shut down right now.

Wish you had time to meet and say hell yes, social Distancing.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Scrapqueen141
Cherry Blossom

Post by Scrapqueen141 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:17 pm

Well, we made our trip and got our Camper, which was why we were on the road trip. Thank you! We social distanced, only stopping to get food thru drive thrus as needed. We will plan to do this trip again so we can really see UT and AZ. The landscape was gorgeous!

Return to “General Talk”