Show me your.....

Moderator: ACOT Employee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2966

Show me your.....

Post by blbabe1234 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:09 pm

New Co-workers!

Most people now are working from home and you probably have your spouses and kids home with you too.

I've worked from home since 2005 and my coworkers are furry and cute! :)

My coworkers tend to snooze all day while I work...

So show me your co-workers! Or, just show me who is now HOME with you when normally they'd be in school or at work!
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

scrappinmom99
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 915

Re: Show me your.....

Post by scrappinmom99 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:21 pm

Haha, this will be a fun thread! This is me trying to work with DH and DD watching TV loudly behind me. The screen is not quite big enough, nor are the headphones loud enough. DS is in his room doing a live college class on Zoom or whatever it's called. 

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:51 pm

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:21 pm
Haha, this will be a fun thread! This is me trying to work with DH and DD watching TV loudly behind me. The screen is not quite big enough, nor are the headphones loud enough. DS is in his room doing a live college class on Zoom or whatever it's called. 

LOL! The LOOK on your face...PRICELESS!
~ Brandy Williams ~

scrappinmom99
Cherry Cola

Post by scrappinmom99 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:35 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:51 pm
scrappinmom99 wrote:

LOL! The LOOK on your face...PRICELESS! 
:-D :-D :-D My face needs to learn to use its indoor voice, hahaha!!! Everything shows up on my face!  :greenwinkb: :greenwinkb: :greenwinkb:

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

wimom
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 388

Post by wimom » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:31 pm

Love your furry co-workers Brandy! The picture of Jackson is so sweet!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

LoreenC
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 607

Post by LoreenC » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:36 pm

scrappinmom99 wrote:

This is a Crack up , Anne Marie!! My face does the same! I got abandoned by my co-worker, I will get a photo later  !!
ImageImageImage

LoreenC
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 607

Post by LoreenC » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:37 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:09 pm
New Co-workers!

Most people now are working from home and you probably have your spouses and kids home with you too.

I've worked from home since 2005 and my coworkers are furry and cute! :)

My coworkers tend to snooze all day while I work...

LOL ! The co-workers snoozing!! 
ImageImageImage

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:06 pm

LoreenC wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:36 pm
scrappinmom99 wrote:

This is a Crack up , Anne Marie!! My face does the same! I got abandoned by my co-worker, I will get a photo later  !! 

Can't wait to see that!
~ Brandy Williams ~

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1559

Post by mgehrke » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:23 pm

Like you Brandy - I also work from home and have been for over a year now. The boys are here M-F for DH to take care of. So while none of this is new, I thought I could post updated photos of the boys and my sleeping beauty Tucker. I took an extra half hour break and took the boys outside on the deck. They LOVED it!!! It's not been very warm this month, so this is the first time they have gotten outside to play. It is still way too wet to be on the grass, so we can't get to the playground, but hopefully soon.

Orahn is now almost 3 1/2 and Sawyer will be 19 months on Monday. Tucker is always laying beside me and he is just happy and content to do so.

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 55, 33 and 27) lol. And now a proud Grandma to Orahn (3) and Sawyer (1).

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:44 pm

Mildred, those boys have gotten SO BIG!!!! And of course, I love Tucker!
~ Brandy Williams ~

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1559

Post by mgehrke » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:57 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:44 pm
Mildred, those boys have gotten SO BIG!!!! And of course, I love Tucker!
And Tucker loves his Auntie Brandy too  :greeninlove:  I thought since I have been scrappy the boys baby pics I should show how big they have gotten. It is crazy that's for sure.

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 55, 33 and 27) lol. And now a proud Grandma to Orahn (3) and Sawyer (1).

joannie
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1602

Post by joannie » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:33 am

My favorite co-worker!!

MTCanuk
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 958

Post by MTCanuk » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:06 am

It’s fun to see everyone’s co-workers.  Just hubby and I hanging out here.
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1354

Post by emmapaige » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:40 am

MTCanuk wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:06 am
It’s fun to see everyone’s co-workers.  Just hubby and I hanging out here.

Us too. Since we were already retired and spent most days together, nothing much has changed (except my anxiety level).
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImageImage

traveler
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 284

Post by traveler » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:01 am

I'm retired but there are now 3 of them working in the house. Often multiple zoom calls at the same time. The house gets a foot smaller each day. I think they would hit me if I took their picture. I mostly go for walks and hide upstairs during the day. 

My son got his college decisions yesterday and was disappointed, but now has to make a choice. He's no longer talking to me.  I now have 2 relatives in the hospital with coronavirus, one is very critical. The stress level here is through the roof.
Louise
My Blog: Wide World of Scraps

scrappinmom99
Cherry Cola

Post by scrappinmom99 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:45 am

trainmom wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:01 am
I'm retired but there are now 3 of them working in the house. Often multiple zoom calls at the same time. The house gets a foot smaller each day. I think they would hit me if I took their picture. I mostly go for walks and hide upstairs during the day. 

My son got his college decisions yesterday and was disappointed, but now has to make a choice. He's no longer talking to me.  I now have 2 relatives in the hospital with coronavirus, one is very critical. The stress level here is through the roof.

((((Louise)))) I'm sorry about all of this. I hope your son will come around. I hope your relatives will get better. It's scary where we are xoxo. I hear you on the house getting a foot smaller every day. We have 4 of us in 1000 square feet. No washer or dryer. I have underpants hanging in the window lol because I want to go longer before having to go to the laundromat. We had to order another laptop so DD could use it for school and I could reclaim the desktop for my work. I've been working at home for 20 years but never had 3 coworkers here all at the same time! My anxiety between work and online schooling and just having food / supplies and being in Queens. Omg. 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

traveler
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 284

Post by traveler » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:28 am

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:45 am
trainmom wrote:

((((Louise)))) I'm sorry about all of this. I hope your son will come around. I hope your relatives will get better. It's scary where we are xoxo. I hear you on the house getting a foot smaller every day. We have 4 of us in 1000 square feet. No washer or dryer. I have underpants hanging in the window lol because I want to go longer before having to go to the laundromat. We had to order another laptop so DD could use it for school and I could reclaim the desktop for my work. I've been working at home for 20 years but never had 3 coworkers here all at the same time! My anxiety between work and online schooling and just having food / supplies and being in Queens. Omg.  
Thanks for the good wishes. The one who was in critical condition is still in critical condition, but last night his wife died. Their kids must be devastated. Their son was supposed to get married next month, and their daughter, who I am close with, has 2 little kids. The one in critical condition is a doctor, and probably got it from one of his patients several weeks ago. 

Louise
My Blog: Wide World of Scraps

shoorn
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 1633

Post by shoorn » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:33 am

Just DH and I here plus our fur baby Cisco. We are full-time RVers so our home is small but we have outside space. There is a laundry here at the park which we use but no socializing at the Hall.  Lately we have just been staying inside. DH goes to the stores for me since I am more at risk and have been in a lot of pain. 

Due to this virus medical care is on hold for one of my problems and I am to see a rheumatologist next month for my severe arthritis - hopefully!
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:25 pm

joannie wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:33 am
My favorite co-worker!!
SWEET Daisy!

~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:26 pm

trainmom wrote:

I am so sorry to hear about your 2 relatives. Many hugs!
~ Brandy Williams ~

Return to “General Talk”