my cherry counter isn't "counting" correctly

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Post Reply
User avatar
joannie
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 14761
Layouts: 1602
Location: Indiana

my cherry counter isn't "counting" correctly

Post by joannie » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:06 am

please check yours and let me know it isn't just me. When I click on "3 cherries" it only adds "1".





JOKES ON ME!!! Nice one ACOT!!!
APRIL FOOLS DAY!!
Last edited by joannie on Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Deanna13
Cherry Crush
Posts: 36138
Layouts: 3314
Location: Southeastern Ohio

Re: my cherry counter isn't "counting" correctly

Post by Deanna13 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:47 am

Image
 ImageImageImage

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish Image

User avatar
joannie
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 14761
Layouts: 1602
Location: Indiana

Re: my cherry counter isn't "counting" correctly

Post by joannie » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:51 am

Do you think it's a April fools day joke Deanna? OK! DUH on me!! :-D lol!!

User avatar
Deanna13
Cherry Crush
Posts: 36138
Layouts: 3314
Location: Southeastern Ohio

Re: my cherry counter isn't "counting" correctly

Post by Deanna13 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:03 am

LOL................. 😀 😍 😂
 ImageImageImage

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish Image

User avatar
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Posts: 30185
Layouts: 1367
Location: Central Valley California

Re: my cherry counter isn't "counting" correctly

Post by Charleneanne » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:59 am

Well it’s been doing that for a bit now. It adds your win on the next one. I first noticed it when we could win 20. It’s one turn off.
ImageCharleneanne

User avatar
beachlover
Chatty Cherry
Posts: 24820
Layouts: 1111
Location: NJ

Re: my cherry counter isn't "counting" correctly

Post by beachlover » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:12 am

April Fool's joke???
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
 view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 

User avatar
CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Posts: 8637
Layouts: 1207
Location: Texas

Re: my cherry counter isn't "counting" correctly

Post by CarrieG » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:21 am

mine say april fools on them so i figured it out pretty quick

User avatar
debamas
Wild Cherry
Posts: 15561
Layouts: 228
Location: Milton, FL

Re: my cherry counter isn't "counting" correctly

Post by debamas » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:27 am

Sooo, been away too long, what is the easiest way to get to the scrapbooking supplies...particularly papers? so many categories, feeling a bit lost, LOL and I want some cherries!
Debbie




User avatar
debamas
Wild Cherry
Posts: 15561
Layouts: 228
Location: Milton, FL

Re: my cherry counter isn't "counting" correctly

Post by debamas » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:55 am

LOL, found those April fools cherries! The three are ONE and I found a ONE and it gave me THREE!
Debbie




User avatar
joannie
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 14761
Layouts: 1602
Location: Indiana

Re: my cherry counter isn't "counting" correctly

Post by joannie » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:26 pm

debamas wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:27 am
Sooo, been away too long, what is the easiest way to get to the scrapbooking supplies...particularly papers? so many categories, feeling a bit lost, LOL and I want some cherries!
Hello Debbie! How are things?  It's been awhile!! 

Easiest way to see papers I guess would be to click on "paper crafts" in the gray strip under the store name. Then to the left is a list...brand, category, theme...etc.  So I would click on category and scroll down to "papers".  

Hope to see you more often!

 

User avatar
joannie
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 14761
Layouts: 1602
Location: Indiana

Re: my cherry counter isn't "counting" correctly

Post by joannie » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:27 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:21 am
mine say april fools on them so i figured it out pretty quick
You actually read it? lol
 

User avatar
blfonty
Cherry Cola
Posts: 5180
Layouts: 653
Location: East Tennessee

Re: my cherry counter isn't "counting" correctly

Post by blfonty » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:12 pm

LOL! APRIL FOOLS ON US!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

 Image.   Image

User avatar
CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Posts: 8637
Layouts: 1207
Location: Texas

Re: my cherry counter isn't "counting" correctly

Post by CarrieG » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:20 pm

joannie wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:27 pm
CarrieG wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:21 am
mine say april fools on them so i figured it out pretty quick
You actually read it? lol
  

haaaaaaaaa thats how i roll  LOL

User avatar
debamas
Wild Cherry
Posts: 15561
Layouts: 228
Location: Milton, FL

Re: my cherry counter isn't "counting" correctly

Post by debamas » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:32 pm

joannie wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:26 pm
debamas wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:27 am
Sooo, been away too long, what is the easiest way to get to the scrapbooking supplies...particularly papers? so many categories, feeling a bit lost, LOL and I want some cherries!
Hello Debbie! How are things?  It's been awhile!! 

Easiest way to see papers I guess would be to click on "paper crafts" in the gray strip under the store name. Then to the left is a list...brand, category, theme...etc.  So I would click on category and scroll down to "papers".  

Hope to see you more often!

  
Thanks, Joannie. Yeah, I'm ok, just slow to adjust to life changes. Decided to pop in a bit see if my interest will peak up. Need something besides facebook which is getting so depressing with this virus!
 
Debbie




User avatar
emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Posts: 15446
Layouts: 1353
Location: Eagleville PA

Re: my cherry counter isn't "counting" correctly

Post by emmapaige » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:51 pm

It took me awhile but I finally figured it out!!!  
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImageImage
 

User avatar
shoorn
Cherry Bomb
Posts: 3120
Layouts: 1633
Location: Livingston,Texas but we are often on the Road

Re: my cherry counter isn't "counting" correctly

Post by shoorn » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:26 pm

Charleneanne wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:59 am
Well it’s been doing that for a bit now. It adds your win on the next one. I first noticed it when we could win 20. It’s one turn off.

I noticed that too Joyce!
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

 

User avatar
Deanna13
Cherry Crush
Posts: 36138
Layouts: 3314
Location: Southeastern Ohio

Re: my cherry counter isn't "counting" correctly

Post by Deanna13 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:32 pm

shoorn wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:26 pm
Charleneanne wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:59 am
Well it’s been doing that for a bit now. It adds your win on the next one. I first noticed it when we could win 20. It’s one turn off.

I noticed that too Joyce! 
I also noticed this has been going on for awhile. 
 
 ImageImageImage

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish Image

User avatar
Deanna13
Cherry Crush
Posts: 36138
Layouts: 3314
Location: Southeastern Ohio

Re: my cherry counter isn't "counting" correctly

Post by Deanna13 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:34 pm

debamas wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:55 am
LOL, found those April fools cherries! The three are ONE and I found a ONE and it gave me THREE!

Debbie, it's so good to see you! Hope you are well!  💖
 ImageImageImage

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish Image

Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”