Hey Brandy!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Flasher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 269

Hey Brandy!

Post by Flasher » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:11 pm

I was just going to ask you this in a PM, but I suspect other Cherries are wondering as well, so I thought this would be alright!

If I remember correctly, little Jasper is to have another surgery this month.  I'm wondering if that's considered "elective" and if they will cancel him due to this menacing virus.  I know here in Ohio they cancelled all elective procedures indefinitely.  So, I just got to wondering about the little guy.  :greeninlove:
I don't know what my spirit animal is, but I'm pretty sure it has rabies.

LoreenC
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 606

Re: Hey Brandy!

Post by LoreenC » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:15 pm

Weird, Laura, I was wondering too! 
Brandy??
ImageImageImage

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2966

Post by blbabe1234 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:25 pm

Hi girls! Yes, jasper was supposed to have another surgery this month...april 21st. In Texas, all elective surgeries are supposed to be cancelled. However, my sister in law hasn't heard otherwise from the doctors or surgeon. I think they are going to play the wait and see game. Since it's still 2 weeks away. I really hope they dont put the surgery off.

Thanks for thinking of our little nephew
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

LoreenC
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 606

Post by LoreenC » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:26 pm

Thanks, Brandy ! Thinking of him & saying some prayers for him & family! 
ImageImageImage

beachlover
Chatty Cherry
Layouts: 1111

Post by beachlover » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:01 pm

Thanks, Laura, for posting what many of us were wondering!  
Brandy, I hope Jasper's surgery does not get postponed but yes, elective surgeries are being postponed all over.

I have been scheduled to have a back injection on the 23rd and I have been in so much pain, and worried that it would be postponed/ thank goodness they called me the other day to say it was still a go, just that my dr was cutting back his hours.  I pray this does not change.  A friend was due to have a heart cath this past week, that was canceled.  I am worried about him  :?   He really needs that!  Hopefully as soon as we start seeing less cases of this virus, the surgeries that people need will start to be rescheduled!!!

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2966

Post by blbabe1234 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:42 pm

beachlover wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:01 pm
Thanks, Laura, for posting what many of us were wondering!  
Brandy, I hope Jasper's surgery does not get postponed but yes, elective surgeries are being postponed all over.

I have been scheduled to have a back injection on the 23rd and I have been in so much pain, and worried that it would be postponed/ thank goodness they called me the other day to say it was still a go, just that my dr was cutting back his hours.  I pray this does not change.  A friend was due to have a heart cath this past week, that was canceled.  I am worried about him  :?   He really needs that!  Hopefully as soon as we start seeing less cases of this virus, the surgeries that people need will start to be rescheduled!!!

Oh man, I'm sorry Ann. I really do hope you can see your dt for that injection. And I'm sorry about your friend. They should have kept his appt
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

Return to “General Talk”