HYPOthyroidism???

Post by CarrieG »

anyone have any experience with this??  
SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 16

Re: HYPOthyroidism???

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS »

I HAD A THYROID PROBLEM FOR AWHILE ABOUT 8 YRS AGO... MINE WENT TO GRAVE'S DISEASE.... VALERIE
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1353

Post by scrapy1967 »

I have 2 nodules growing on my thyroid. So far they are benign. I get annual ultrasounds to check them. 
ImageImage 

1scrapdiva (Robin)
Cherry Picker
Layouts: 336

Post by 1scrapdiva (Robin) »

I have had thyroid trouble for years! been on armor, levorthyroxine,and now synthroid. 
they only treat the thyroid . most dr do not treat the glanduar system or the endorsorin system. or hormonal! 
they draw blood for the tsh
not your t3  t4  free t3 free t4 
my biggest problem was weight gain . 
now with  my thyroid med and my youngliving 
thyromine and endoflex cortistop ningxia red drink I am finally feeling like my self again and started to take off some weight.
my biggest problem now is my throat ..  I am constantly clearing it and there is nothing there .. right after i take my med and yes i take it with plenty
Of water.i dont eat for 4 hrs after 
I have has swallow test and seen an edocrinologist. they say these test are ok 
this was reason for all my med changes .. i believe my thymus glad isnt working . cause on my scans i have thru young living  itsd off the wall on the charts.
it really isnt any fun having this issue ! any questions pm me ..... 

Vicki R.
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 317

Post by Vicki R. »

I have a hypothyroid.  My symptoms were weight gain, constipation and being extremely tired.  Since starting meds in 2010, I am doing well with no side effects.
  Image Image Image Image                                                                     He"artful" Validation of Vicki
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1403

Post by Charleneanne »

Started thyroid issues in the early 90’s. They regulated my thyroid with meds. I gained a lot of weight. After checking thyroid function twice a year for 10 years, they decided to just remove it. Turns out there were two whatever’s growing on my thyroid and had attached to my larynx. Long scary surgery. Take levothyroxin every day for rest of my life but no cancer (phew) and no real issues.
ImageCharleneanne
karensay
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 240

Post by karensay »

I have been on thyroid meds for 17 years.  I get up at 4:30am to take my pill (go back to bed for an hour) then I can eat one hour later at 5:30. (fun fun fun - NOT)
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper
CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1278

Post by CarrieG »

thanks ladies!  my Dr. thinks that several of my odd typically unrelated complaints might be this......but our lab cant get me in for a couple weeks--its not an essential request...weeeeeeeeeee

I have IBS and have for YEARS..but after i got my gallbladder out....i started having weird lil things...like odd torso itching with no rash.........i will scratch til im bruised!  i cannot lose weight to save my life.just gain even with doing drastic measures...odd joint pain and i have a lump in my throat that i have to swallow past etc...........

Return to “General Talk”