She's home!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Art_Teacher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1941

She's home!

Post by Art_Teacher »

We picked up Eliza this morning at 8 am.  She is still sleepy in this photo. lol  When we got home she was all frisky and wanted to play in the grass.  She is a feisty one!  I have found it is going to be hard to take good photos of her, because she is so dark.  But, she has the most beautiful, wavy black hair with a velvety sheen. :)  Her little tail wags a mile a minute, and she likes to bounce and pounce. Wish I could upload the video here!  Now, she is napping, with barely a whimper when we put her in the crate.  Artemis is not impressed.  She stood and stared at her and then wanted to go outside...hopefully, she comes back in!

Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
joannie
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1924

Re: She's home!

Post by joannie »

Dark but so darn cute!! Is she a labradoodle? I can't get good pics of Dixie either. I would ask Barb! She has taken great pics of her black dog!  :greenwinkb:
- joannie

Image Image Image Image
aheatfan
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 876

Post by aheatfan »

What a cutie  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage

Art_Teacher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1941

Post by Art_Teacher »

joannie wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 10:42 am
Dark but so darn cute!! Is she a labradoodle? I can't get good pics of Dixie either. I would ask Barb! She has taken great pics of her black dog!  :greenwinkb:

She is an F1b Golden Doodle.  Mom is a standard poodle, and Dad is a Golden Doodle. :)
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
CarrieG
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 1362

Post by CarrieG »

awwwwwwwwww adorable!
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3233

Post by blbabe1234 »

Eeeek!!!! Squeal! I LOVE HER!!!

I love how you already know her personality, from just the first few mins of bringing her home. I'm sure Artemis will come around. She might have cattitude now, but soon, they'll be besties! 

Congrats Laura!
Brandy Williams

ImageImage  Image ImageImage
VickiR
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 499

Post by VickiR »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 10:37 am
We picked up Eliza this morning at 8 am.  She is still sleepy in this photo. lol  When we got home she was all frisky and wanted to play in the grass.  She is a feisty one!  I have found it is going to be hard to take good photos of her, because she is so dark.  But, she has the most beautiful, wavy black hair with a velvety sheen. :)  Her little tail wags a mile a minute, and she likes to bounce and pounce. Wish I could upload the video here!  Now, she is napping, with barely a whimper when we put her in the crate.  Artemis is not impressed.  She stood and stared at her and then wanted to go outside...hopefully, she comes back in!

She is adorable!  I love the doodles.  Our daughter has a mini golden doodle and our niece has a Bernedoodle.

JAire
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 603

Post by JAire »

She will be such a delight, I'm so happy for you! 
ImageJoyce Ann
ImageImageImageImage
emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1753

Post by emmapaige »

Adorable! So happy for you and your DH.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImage Image

sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 357

Post by sdwhru »

She is so cute; very adorable!!!
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 842

Post by pawprints »

joannie wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 10:42 am

Awww thank you Joannie. It is very hard to get good pics of dark doggies so you can see their features. Outside pics are much easier. I usually make sure the sun is behind me and it will really show Sky's features well. In the house I try to do the same with windows, but that doesn't work when she is laying on the couch or  I just want a shot of where she is at the time. That's when Photoshop comes in very handy. I many times have to lighten her up in a photo. Yikes my secret is out! Lol. Seriously though it really comes in handy to be able to do that because until I learned to work in Photoshop I had no idea how much detail is in a dark photo. Many times it is all there and you just need to lighten it up. If the photo isn't too far gone you can bring a lot of that detail up. You just have to be careful not to go too far. I have lightened doggie pics for Brandy and Susan. If any of you have dark pics, especially of your dark doggies, and you would like me to give it a shot at lightening them, shoot me a PM. I'd be happy to have you email it to me to see if I can do anything with it. Sometimes a photo can be saved. And yes I can work with it even if the rest of the photo is ok but just the doggie is too dark. 

Image Image  Image  Image
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 842

Post by pawprints »

Omgoodness! Squeal! She is adorable!!! And I love your description of her personality! Sounds like she is already adjusting well! Congrats to you and your DH on your new sweet baby!

Image Image  Image  Image
wimom
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 453

Post by wimom »

How wonderful! She looks like a cuddly little ball of fur! Wishing you much doggy happiness!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
scrappinmom99
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 1082

Post by scrappinmom99 »

Oh she looks like a sweetie! Please squish her for me! You look so happy too! Have fun with her and I hope Artemis comes around, heehee. 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
StacyLee
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 654

Post by StacyLee »

Congratulations, she's SO cute!!
Stacy
Visit my blog - #InMyLife

Image   ImageImage

Natalie Dill
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 437

Post by Natalie Dill »

What a precious baby! Congrats!!

We have an all black mini goldendoodle and I find it hard to take her photo sometimes too!
Natalie 💖 🍒  Find more at Dillightfully Crafty
DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 364

Post by DN in MN »

Oh soooo cute!  Congratulations :)  
Image      ImageImage

2021 ~ 35/75 Layouts       46/12 Cards

sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 639

Post by sherelm »

Laura she's too cute for words! I'm sure it'll be an adjustment so take your time! I went through that four years ago and am still saying phew! Enjoy her!
shoorn
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 2052

Post by shoorn »

She's so cute! 
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”