*Answer* Christmas Trivia 12-6

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Flasher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 326

*Answer* Christmas Trivia 12-6

Post by Flasher »

Hello, Cherries!

What Christmas song is considered the best selling single of all time?  (According to Guinness Book of World Records)

A.  "All I Want For Christmas Is You"
B.  "White Christmas"
C.  "Jingle Bells"
D.  Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town"

🎵 🎅 🎶
Last edited by Flasher on Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Many years ago, I resolved to never bother with New Years resolutions again, and I've stuck with it ever since!  📅 🍻

MTCanuk
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 1328

Re: Christmas Trivia 12-6

Post by MTCanuk »

I am pretty sure it is White Christmas.

Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1852

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

I'm going to go with White Christmas.
Susan  Image   Image  Image
lissahope26
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 1496

Post by lissahope26 »

A-I saw on the news that Mariah Carey just got certified diamond for that song.
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1788

Post by emmapaige »

I'm going to guess All I Want for Christmas because I don't know about purchasing the older songs.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Berry
Layouts: 148

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

I'm going to say White Christmas, Bing Crosby lol
DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 369

Post by DN in MN »

All I want for Christmas.

Image      ImageImage

2022 ~ 0/75 Layouts       0/12 Cards

blfonty
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 767

Post by blfonty »

White Christmas
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

GinniG
Cherry Picker
Layouts: 67

Post by GinniG »

I agree with White Christmas too.  I've heard that it has been for a long time. 

Oh and if you haven't seen the old movie White Christmas with Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney and I can't remember the other lady's name you really should watch it!  It's a great story, there's amazing talent - especially dancing! And the scenes are fabulous!  Plus it's funny!
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1415

Post by Charleneanne »

White Christmas.
ImageCharleneanne
Flasher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 326

Post by Flasher »

The correct answer is B . . . White Christmas!

I imagine one day "All I Want For Christmas Is You" might over take "White Christmas".  I hope not, but what can you do. I can't stand "All I Want For Christmas Is You" -- detest it with a passion.  I don't know why exactly.  I like Mariah Carey, but that song . . . I'll do anything to get away from that song!
Many years ago, I resolved to never bother with New Years resolutions again, and I've stuck with it ever since!  📅 🍻

Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Berry

Laura wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:50 am

I imagine one day "All I Want For Christmas Is You" might over take "White Christmas".  I hope not, but what can you do. I can't stand "All I Want For Christmas Is You" -- detest it with a passion.  I don't know why exactly.  I like Mariah Carey, but that song . . . I'll do anything to get away from that song!

Yessssss Girl!!!! And since I work retail- in a brick and mortar lol- I imagine I'll hear both songs a few time today. I love White Christmas soo much now that I'm older- it gives me the feels lol. Mariah's top ten rendition ... Not so much!!!! I'm ALREADY tired of hearing it at work!
GinniG
Cherry Picker

Post by GinniG »

Laura wrote:

I completely agree with you!!!!  That one and any of the Santa Baby versions...  I just don't like it at all! 

GinniG
Cherry Picker

Post by GinniG »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:38 pm
Laura wrote:

Yessssss Girl!!!! And since I work retail- in a brick and mortar lol- I imagine I'll hear both songs a few time today. I love White Christmas soo much now that I'm older- it gives me the feels lol. Mariah's top ten rendition ... Not so much!!!! I'm ALREADY tired of hearing it at work! 

Oh you poor thing!  Retail music this time of year is horrible!!!  It's like there's a zillion songs to choose from even if you exclude anything remotely religious and you pick 20-30 of the most miserable songs and play them over and over and over again!  {{{HUGS}}}
Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Berry

GinniG wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:39 am
JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:38 pm
Laura wrote:

Oh you poor thing!  Retail music this time of year is horrible!!!  It's like there's a zillion songs to choose from even if you exclude anything remotely religious and you pick 20-30 of the most miserable songs and play them over and over and over again!  {{{HUGS}}}

Yessssssssssss 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Return to “General Talk”