Bonus entries for each count of 5 different patterned papers you use - 2 entries for 10, 3 entries for15 etc.
Winner will be randomly chosen for a $5 ACOT gift certificate from me, and an RAK will be sent if there are more than 15 individuals who enter.
Extra bonus for February: I'm getting tired of winter - it's -20 celcius - and snow - it's 4 feet deep here!! So this time show me some SUMMER papers! Extra entry for each sunny, beachy, bbq-y. pool, flamingo, (you get the idea) pattern you use.
- Open to any NEW project you want to do this month using lots of patterned papers.
- If you've got over 5, please list all the patterns and point out any bonus papers sometimes it is hard to see them on my screen, and I will only count 1 entry if you haven't listed them.
- Combine with any other challenge that allows it, just let me know which one.
- No limit to how many entries, the whole idea is to get scrapping and use up lots of paper so you can buy more of course!
- Due midnight the last day of the month. Upload to this thread, there is no gallery.
- Have fun!
- Using both sides of 1 double sided sheet does count separately
- Cutting 1 larger piece into smaller pieces of the same pattern only counts as 1, they must be different.
- 1 patterned journal card or project life type card of any size, counts as 1 pattern
- Any other bought embellishment that is an embellishment and not a piece of paper will not count. (ie a patterned tag is a tag not a piece of patterned paper) unless you have cut it yourself from patterned paper (please note the something that you have fussy cut)
- List all the patterns (over 5) or only 1 entry counted
- Please pm me if any other questions, so they don/t get lost in the thread.