Page 1 of 2
March - Use Your Stash Challenge
Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:30 pm
by Retiree3
March- Use Your Stash Challenge
For this challenge I would like you to use the following stash materials:
1. 2 solid papers
2. 5 patterned papers
3. Use the color green
4. Use at least 2 embellishments
5. Use at least 1 chipboard in addition to the 2 embellishments.
Please post your LOS/ cards/ projects here by FebrMarch 31. I will randomly draw for a $5 GC. You may do more than one entry for more chances to win.

Re: March - Use Your Stash Challenge
Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:03 pm
by oceanbreezes423
Great one Donna!
Re: March - Use Your Stash Challenge
Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:12 pm
by blbabe1234
Love it!
Re: March - Use Your Stash Challenge
Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:39 pm
by Deanna13
Wonderful stash challenge and love your FUN example!

Re: March - Use Your Stash Challenge
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:10 am
by mel79
Mmmmm, all that paper should excite me but it is scary when you put it like that. lol
Love your example page.
Re: March - Use Your Stash Challenge
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:49 am
by sherelm
I love green - it was my mom's favorite color!! Not to mention all the Christmas "green" that I haven't scrapped yet!!! THANKS!!!
Re: March - Use Your Stash Challenge
Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:25 pm
by PezKat
FYI you have Feb. 28 as the submittal deadline... otherwise looks fun!
Re: March - Use Your Stash Challenge
Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:10 pm
by elisanlily
Is this a February or March challenge? It's due the end of February, but the title says March.
Re: March - Use Your Stash Challenge
Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:34 pm
by acnyanko
I guess this is for March, because there is another topic for February.
Re: March - Use Your Stash Challenge
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:15 pm
by blbabe1234
The green is in the butterflies and some of the pp.
Another great challenge Donna!

Re: March - Use Your Stash Challenge
Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:29 pm
by Deanna13
Here's mine! My embellishments are washi tape, baker's twine, Butterfly stick pin, brads, stickers. Chipboard embellies are chipboard flower, leaves, and heart.
Everyday Life Matters!

Re: March - Use Your Stash Challenge
Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:13 pm
by scrappininAK
great challenge and pages so far - here's mine
I used 2 solids (pink and white), 5 papers (2 diff striped , dotted, chevron and tags are cut from a fifth), chipboard butterflies, green in paper, button and butterfly, embellies are stickers and buttons

Re: March - Use Your Stash Challenge
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:11 pm
by joannie
Here is mine. Thanks for the challenge!
Re: March - Use Your Stash Challenge
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:09 am
by aceason
I used pink and green solid papers, five patterns from Pink Paislee, green paper and ink to dye the chipboard, at least two embellishments, and a chipboard swirl.

Re: March - Use Your Stash Challenge
Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:09 pm
by ScrappyDistractions
My items are
- 2 solid papers - background (a pale grey that I splattered with October Afternoon Sprinklers) and the teal cardstock for the photo mats that I "stitched" with my Gelly Roll pen)
- 5 patterned papers - I used 6 different papers from CTMH
- 2+ embellishments - three different washi tapes, Pebbles flower, mini tags that I splattered
- Chipboard - banner and little hearts from Maya Road
I'm also using this for the Fashion Challenge (Doily or intricate stencil) if that is OK

Re: March - Use Your Stash Challenge
Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:09 pm
by ScrappyDistractions
Love the little bingo chips and the title work.
aceason wrote:I used pink and green solid papers, five patterns from Pink Paislee, green paper and ink to dye the chipboard, at least two embellishments, and a chipboard swirl.

Re: March - Use Your Stash Challenge
Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:12 pm
by Sandi0805
I used solid cardstock for the matting of my photos and the layered tag. 5 different patterned papers, chipboard butterflies and the buttons for embellishments.

Re: March - Use Your Stash Challenge
Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:23 pm
by mgehrke
Here's mine.

Re: March - Use Your Stash Challenge
Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:48 pm
by stateless
Here is mine. The "UP" letters are the chipboard.

Re: March - Use Your Stash Challenge
Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:23 pm
by PezKat
Great challenge - here's mine!
