I couldn't think of a way this time to pick a winner for a roll of Washi, so I asked DH to pick the one that caught his eye. His choice is from Justie S. Please send me your address and I will send you a roll of Washi tape.
Thank you Cherries for another wonderful month of Washi
How about this month let's make our Washi look like a piece of ribbon. What I want you to do is to cut BOTH ends like a ribbon (you know cut a little "V" out of the end). Place it anywhere on your LO, but make sure we can see that both ends are cut.
- For Paper, Digi, Hybrid Scrappers and Card Makers.
- Post to this thread and/or the gallery by midnight September 30 - CST.
- Multiply entries allowed.
- I will randomly choose a winner for a $5 ACOT Gift Certificate.
- May not be combined with any other challenges (let's let that Washi be the star).
- For an extra chance to win, use a Washi that is the theme of your photo like I did. My photo is of my furbaby Tucker, and my Washi has pawprints on it.
- Please have fun with this. There is no right or wrong way to use Washi Tape.
- Deanna13 - Themed Washi
- Justie S.
- Tammey - Themed Washi
- Carrie G.
- joannie - Themed Washi
- blbabe1234 - Themed Washi
- koala1966 - Themed Washi
- emmapaige - Themed Washi
- jrrah4903 - Themed Washi