Sept 2018 My Mood Challenge***Winner***

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Tammey
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 785

Sept 2018 My Mood Challenge***Winner***

Post by Tammey » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:41 am

Per random.org this months winner is #15 shroon/Susan. Congrats Susan I will send your gift card asap.

Due to the recent MB upgrades, I am extending the deadline to October 5th

Each month depending on my mood is what the challenge will be. It could be a recipe challenge, quote challenge, technique challenge, movie inspiration challenge, etc... I might run the same challenge for more than a month or change it up(the mood thing again). lol 

This month I am in a washi card kinda mood...For this month's challenge I want to see cards. You must make at least 3 cards with washi on each card, the amount of washi you use is up to you. It can be a little or alot. . The card can be any sentiment, any washi. 

***Bonus***if all 3 cards are holiday themed ie...christmas, halloween, easter etc. They can all be the same holiday or different ones.

My examples,
Boo using halloween stripe washi

Witching You using neon green washi

May I Be Frank using halloween stripe washi

For the fine print....
CARDS ONLY this month
All work must be new. 1 entry per Cherry.
You may combine with one other challenge that allows that.
Please link your work here. Deadline is Sept 30, 2018.
A random winner will be selected for a $5 ACOT gift card from me!
You must let me know if you do the bonus...

Any questions or if I forgot anything please ask or tell me.

PARTICIPATING CHERRIES
1. 1scrapdiva-Robin
2. 1scrapdiva-Robin (bonus)
3. traveler-Louise
4. traveler-Louise (bonus)
5. karen c.-Karen
6. karen c.-Karen (bonus)
7. tms58-
8. tms58- (bonus)
9. blbabe1234-Brandy
10. blbabe1234-Brandy (bonus)
11. Charleneanne-Charleneanne
12. Charleneanne-Charleneanne (bonus)
13. Retiree3-Donna
14. Retiree3-Donna (bonus)
15. shoorn-Susan
16. shoorn-Susan (bonus)
17. JillinIN-Jill
18. JillinIN-Jill (bonus)
19. scrappinmom99-Anne-Marie
20. scrappinmom99-Anne-Marie (bonus)
21. Sandi0805-Sandi
22. Sandi0805-Sandi (bonus)

Last edited by Tammey on Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:33 am, edited 10 times in total.

joannie
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1256

Re: Sept 2018 My Mood Challenge

Post by joannie » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:48 pm

Awesome cards!! & a great challenge for us!

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 928

Post by emmapaige » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:52 pm

Wonderful cards and great challenge.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 642

Post by pawprints » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:40 pm

Great challenge! Maybe I will actually make the 3 grandkids Halloween cards early this year instead of waiting until the last minute! Thanks for the push!

And all your cards are adorable!!

Image Image Image Image

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 111

Post by DN in MN » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:43 pm

Love your cards, Tammey!  I'm not sure I'll get to this but, you never know!
 Image    Image   
2018 Goal ~ 50 layouts    Completed 39 layouts and 3 cards 

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2739

Post by blbabe1234 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:44 pm

awesome cards. They are cute
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

1scrapdiva (Robin)
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 131

Post by 1scrapdiva (Robin) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:11 pm

Image                                                                                                                                                                                                            Here is my 3 cards 
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Jingle all the way has gold washi
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Halloween has gold washi and the blue                                                                                                                                                                                                      blue white
                                                                                                                                                                                                       Easter has the red washi coming off the                                                                                                                                                                                                              flower             

Tammey
Cherry Bomb

Post by Tammey » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:46 am

1scrapdiva wrote:Image                                                                                                                                                                                                            Here is my 3 cards 
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Jingle all the way has gold washi
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Halloween has gold washi and the blue                                                                                                                                                                                                      blue white
                                                                                                                                                                                                       Easter has the red washi coming off the                                                                                                                                                                                                              flower             
OMG Robin these are adorable...love how you used the washi. Thank you for doing my challenge. Image

traveler
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 207

Post by traveler » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:17 pm

I need to make 3 Jewish holidays cards by 2 days ago and I haven't started yet, so I need to get on this one quick!
Louise
My Blog: Wide World of Scraps

traveler
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 207

Post by traveler » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:05 pm

Here are mine, I made 3 holiday cards for the bonus - all for the Jewish New Year. 2 are combined with the card challenge.

I don't use much washi, but I have this narrow gold stripe washi, which I love, here you can see the stripe along the bottom:

used the same washi on this card:

plain gold washi on this one, I threaded it through the little ribbon slide holes:
Louise
My Blog: Wide World of Scraps

Tammey
Cherry Bomb

Post by Tammey » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:24 am

trainmom wrote:Here are mine, I made 3 holiday cards for the bonus - all for the Jewish New Year. 2 are combined with the card challenge.

I don't use much washi, but I have this narrow gold stripe washi, which I love, here you can see the stripe along the bottom:

used the same washi on this card:

plain gold washi on this one, I threaded it through the little ribbon slide holes:
Beautiful cards Louise...I love your use of washi. Thank you for doing my challenge. Image

karen c.
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 434

Post by karen c. » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:11 am

Here are my holiday cards Tammey.

tms58
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 66

Post by tms58 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:27 pm

What a great challenge!  I needed 3 more Christmas Cards and now I have them.  Thank you, Tammey!
Santa's belt is washi from Little B.  I can't remember where the wordy black and white is from...I've had it a long time.  The candy cane stripe border is from Queen & Co.

Tammey
Cherry Bomb

Post by Tammey » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:16 pm

seastar wrote:Here are my holiday cards Tammey.
Awesome cards Karen...love your designs. Thank you for doing my challenge. Image

Tammey
Cherry Bomb

Post by Tammey » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:18 pm

tms58 wrote:What a great challenge!  I needed 3 more Christmas Cards and now I have them.  Thank you, Tammey!
Santa's belt is washi from Little B.  I can't remember where the wordy black and white is from...I've had it a long time.  The candy cane stripe border is from Queen & Co.
Totally love the non-traditional Christmas colors and the washi looks fabulous. Thank you for doing my challenge. Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2739

Post by blbabe1234 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:41 pm

I created 3 different Christmas cards using washi tape

~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

Tammey
Cherry Bomb

Post by Tammey » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:32 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:I created 3 different Christmas cards using washi tape

Brandy these are fabulous...love the washi tapes. Thank you for doing my challenge. Image

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1227

Post by Charleneanne » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:32 pm

I used mostly pink paislee washi pack for Halloween. instead of rolls it is all kinds of cute stuff that looks like stickers but is washi.  the all hallows eve is even washi.  also used my glittery ricrac washi.    Witch and cats are diecuts.  Witch is glitter pp too.  This was a fun challenge.  thanks

Image  Image Image
ImageCharleneanne

Retiree3
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 3368

Post by Retiree3 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:03 pm

ImageImageImage
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Tammey
Cherry Bomb

Post by Tammey » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:03 pm

Charleneanne wrote:I used mostly pink paislee washi pack for Halloween. instead of rolls it is all kinds of cute stuff that looks like stickers but is washi.  the all hallows eve is even washi.  also used my glittery ricrac washi.    Witch and cats are diecuts.  Witch is glitter pp too.  This was a fun challenge.  thanks

Image  Image Image
OMGosh...these are fabulous. Love, love, love the washi. Thank you for doing my challenge. Image

Return to “Contests & Challenges”